ed2funy

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deadline:

Arlow (1) - Moon

Moon (4) - Tiink, Arlow, Ishy, Kate

Deadline is Monday, 0600 PST, 2300 East Oz

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch, 5 to QL.

Well, it seems they caught her in a straight up lie. She said she was the Doc...but the Doc was dead? Quickly, they tied her up in seaweed and sent her out to the field of blowing balloons. There was still some left...

They let her float until she hit one.

Moon has lost a life. She's not quite dead yet. >.<

Logic is kind of flawed here isn't it? Having known that Wombat is an amnesiac cop from the report means that there must have been someone else who would collect the results. No one else has CC'd so I'm perfectly happy with Arlows claim.

if you read my post you'd see where i'm not FOSing his claim, but rather the fact that the Wiki claims that the person who gets the amnesiac cops report is Scum most of the time.

And....nvm Tink, Maw was the doc, duh. So I'm even happier with my vote now. Busted Moon.

theres been multiple cops in this game (2 if memory serves), so why is it a reach to believe there are multiple docs as well.

if you read my post you'd see where i'm not FOSing his claim, but rather the fact that the Wiki claims that the person who gets the amnesiac cops report is Scum most of the time.

Did you provide a link where this is shown? If you did, sorry, I'm just far too lazy to see where you did, but if you didn't could you provide one please? I'm not calling shenanigans or anything, I just need the info please.

even though your dead ishy, i'll re-quote it in game for you again. i even bolded and underlined the part where the mafia wiki says that Arlow's role is likely to be scum as thats the most popular version done.

this is from the Mafia Wiki about the Amnesic Cop

An Amnesiac Cop functions as a normal Cop, but does not receive the results of its investigations. Those investigation results are sent to another (unknown) player. The subversion of this unknown player being a Mafioso or a Serial Killer has been done to death.

http://mafiascum.net...x.php?title=Cop

Yes, that's the most popular version. I can't find it on the mafiascum wiki (I can't navigate the site >.>) But I recall seeing that the Martyr would come back to life if they sacrificed themselves during the day. Seems to me that Ed and Mottlee didn't use the popular version of that either.

I think Ishy may be on the right track... (Can't link to posts now, gotta leave for school in a minute) Kate claims as a one shot sheriff, and claims Red is Town. No arguments arose, and now Red is waltzing around a confirmed Townie.

I can see two scum players doing that, especially since no one has stepped up to confirm or deny (Mainly coz we've lost most of our investigative roles >.<)

the only problem with your analysis Arlow is two things. i never said i was confirmed and Kate was telling the truth about her one shot role, as when she died she was town. since she's replaced Player, this is negated, so the fact your using tht to try and swade doubt on her now is scummy and speaks of skimming imo.

Ed & Motlee might be using my version of a Martyr, which i've used in 3 different games i modded last year and made up; where your only resurrected if you save a person from a lynch or NK, not if you just sacrifice yourself like she did.

as Kate stands now, well Player was a major lurker so theres little info we can gain off the original poster to help us. Kate claims to be a vanilla now, yet her posting amount has declined. i'd be fine with a lynch on her, if my gut wasn't saying Tiinker & Arlow, as Player was the third person on my list.

at thsi point, the only person i trust to be town is Moon.

Red I haven't been skimming, it's just that this game has been so dead I've just not bothered to remember the details.

Same reason for Kate's posting probably. Everyone's posting has declined! :/

Moon, I hate my internet for that same reason...but it only goes for hours, not days :/

Sure, I could be scum and take one of my own out to look good, but then it casts this kind of suspicion on me for the rest of the game, and the scum are quite happy to let me stay alive, as that makes me look bad.

I think that Wombat would've come out against me, if he didn't believe that I was getting the report/that I was Town. He was alive when I came out that Ama was scum, and I don't think that I would have just happened to pick the one scum who Wombat viewed that night.

It sucks at the moment, as we've got barely anyone posting, so we're using bare cases for lynches. Come on people, we're down to pretty much endgame here. There's 5 of us alive, and I know Tiink's town as Wombat viewed him, I know I'm town because I was told. That leaves Kate and Moon, seeing as how Kate viewed Red and didn't say that she was scum. Moon could be pulling a fake roll, to avoid being lynched, so we'll leave that alone for now.

VOTE Kate

Archived