Vote Count:

Tiink (4) - Red, Moon, Maw, Ishy

Ishy (1) - Tiink

Maw (1) - Kate

Not voting:

You figure it out!

Deadline is Tuesday 2300 East Coast Oz, 0600 PST

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch, 5 to Quick Lynch

Really? Cos I don't and until yesterday you said that you "fail to see the sense in this" but have now magically changed your mind at the opportunity of a lynch.

Ishy

I can see it now because this lot has made it crystal clear that they intend to see you lynched, facts be damned. With all your arguments and my very minor sticking up for you, they just don't buy it for whatever reason. And with the vote going random yesterday and me not casting a vote, I can't be inactive again today. So I intend to go along with the town's wishes. It's all about self-survival at this point for me, we're down to seven and unfortunately this is what I have to do.

Vote Count:

Tiink (5) - Red, Moon, Maw, Ishy, Arlow

Ishy (1) - Tiink

Maw (1) - Kate

Not voting:

You figure it out!

Deadline is Tuesday 2300 East Coast Oz, 0600 PST

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch, 5 to Quick Lynch

No scene. Just finished PT. Need to shower and stuff. lol

Tiinker has lost a life. He still lives.

Keep posting.

Night ends Wednesday at 2300 East Coast Oz, 0600 PST

Oh my good god. I am soooo sorry everyone. The little time I've had to check DM this week, it completely slipped my mind about the deadline. >.<

You can hit me. :sad:

They were gathering around faster. They knew who it was. Didn't they? They could take em out. They had the time. They had the resources (seriously, an ocean full). They just needed a target. And so they shot. And they killed.

But whom? Who exactly did they kill?!

Maw, Nemo, Town Doctor, has died.

nemo.jpg

Deadline is Monday, 0600 PST, 2300 East Oz

:sad: they killed nemo, that sucks.

so Maw was telling the truth.

these are the people still alive

Ahmoondah

Kate

Tiinker

Ishy

Red

Arlow

i'm still inclined to vote Tiinker based on previous casings, but Ishy & Kate seem just as good to me. we all suspected player, who Kate replaced, so that suspicion goes over onto her. Ishy, becuase hes the only one on the list that i'm really unsure of.

Arlow i still don't trust, he didn't claim until after Wombat was dead, and the scum left him alone. they couldn't know that he woudln't be attached to another cop, not to mention the fact hes a "confirmed" innocent tothe town, which is another reason i question his claim. also, the fact that Wombat was dead when Arlow revealed means Wombat can't tel use if Arlow's telling the truth.

this is from the Mafia Wiki about the Amnesic Cop

<LI>An Amnesiac Cop functions as a normal Cop, but does not receive the results of its investigations. Those investigation results are sent to another (unknown) player. The subversion of this unknown player being a Mafioso or a Serial Killer has been done to death.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Cop

also note that Arlows claim of Tiinker being Town is the only thing that is keeping you guys from wanting to vote him for the most part.

Kate & Ishy are two others i'd be happy with lynching, their the only two real unknowns out there imo. though my gut says Arlow tbh.

:sad: they killed nemo, that sucks.

so Maw was telling the truth.

these are the people still alive

Ahmoondah

Kate

Tiinker

Ishy

Red

Arlow

i'm still inclined to vote Tiinker based on previous casings, but Ishy & Kate seem just as good to me. we all suspected player, who Kate replaced, so that suspicion goes over onto her. Ishy, becuase hes the only one on the list that i'm really unsure of.

Arlow i still don't trust, he didn't claim until after Wombat was dead, and the scum left him alone. they couldn't know that he woudln't be attached to another cop, not to mention the fact hes a "confirmed" innocent tothe town, which is another reason i question his claim. also, the fact that Wombat was dead when Arlow revealed means Wombat can't tel use if Arlow's telling the truth.

this is from the Mafia Wiki about the Amnesic Cop

<LI>An Amnesiac Cop functions as a normal Cop, but does not receive the results of its investigations. Those investigation results are sent to another (unknown) player. The subversion of this unknown player being a Mafioso or a Serial Killer has been done to death.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Cop

also note that Arlows claim of Tiinker being Town is the only thing that is keeping you guys from wanting to vote him for the most part.

Kate & Ishy are two others i'd be happy with lynching, their the only two real unknowns out there imo. though my gut says Arlow tbh.

Logic is kind of flawed here isn't it? Having known that Wombat is an amnesiac cop from the report means that there must have been someone else who would collect the results. No one else has CC'd so I'm perfectly happy with Arlows claim.

Sorry Red, but I just haven't seen anything yet to make me disbelieve Arlow up till now. And with that being said, that also means I have to accept his claim on Tink. And if I do accept Tink's townhood, then I also by default must accept his claim that Moon isn't the doc (which was that a half-reveal Tink or have you just read her?). Ergo, consequently, ipso facto, e pluribus unum:

Vote Moon.

And as for how can I believe what I stated after I totally voted for Tink yesterday, I explained that when I actually cast my vote on him. Too lazy to find it and quote it, but it's there should anyone care to see reasoning.

Archived