DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

need my guide to pick me up.

Cainam

Start your thread on the West (DR) board and either Nyn or myself will get a reply done as Winifred, our Head Tracker.

Try to pick a creative title, don't just call it "pick up" and start from where your bio leaves off. We'd be looking for a description of how the character is feeling, what his senses are telling him, his physical condition etc. You can have him be aware of the arrival of an unknown female at the end or not, that's your choice. Doesn't have to be a huge post, just something to set the scene. :smile: If you're at all unsure about anything just ask.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Winter, if you could, you'd be a lifesaver. Poor Otpelk's been waiting a ridiculous length of time.

Just use Winifred to do it, she's our Head Tracker but is an NSW so anyone can write her and you have my full permission to do so. You can check out other pick up threads that have been done with her to get a feel for the character and the biography is posted on Bio board as well as on our own proboards site. Will be a huge weight off my mind if you can deal with this.

• 4 weeks later...