DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Do You Have The Last Battle Planned Out? - Poll

Didgya

Do You Have The Last Battle Planned Out? - Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have the Last Battle already planned out before you read it?

• 1.Yes-I DO(no further thoughts)
    • 2.No-I DO NOT(no further thoughts)
    • 3.Yes-I DO and will accept whatever it is
    • 4.No-I DO NOT and will accept whatever it is
    • 5.Yes-I DO and will be dissatisfied if different
    • 6.No-I DO NOT and will be dissatisfied with any ending anyway
    • 7.Yes-Please just let it end!
    • 8.No-Please just let it end!
    • 9.Yes-There are neither beginnings or endings to the Wheel of Time
    • 10.NO-There are neither beginnings or endings to the Wheel of Time
    • 11.Yes-The Wheel Weaves as the Wheel Wills
    • 12.NO-The Wheel Weaves as the Wheel Wills
    • 13.None of the Above, Below or Around...and this question sucks!

Ok...I see a great deal of astute speculation about what will happen in the Last Battle. But I was wondering if some WOT fans were like me and savings a little vacuole (or big empty space, in my case) :blink: in their head, to fill up when we finally read AMOL. I did go a little overboard with the # of choices. :blush:

I did pick #11 #12 by the way. Enjoy. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for #12. All this theorizing stuff is great and you people are amazing at that, and I love reading it, and becoming enlightened sometimes, and being inspired and made to think always, and being made to notice things I faile to notice myself, but... I just want the endind to be something original, something beyond our ability to figure. Something that nobody, except for RJ himself, would ever invent. And I hope that altgough some of the theories "have hit near it", as BS said lately, there will also be many awesome surprises.

Now numbered for readability. :cool:

Surprised anyone voted on #6, I was being a bit snide on that one. :baalzamon:

We dont want out beloved series to end! NEVER! And there are no real beginnings or endings just turnings of the wheel (we'll read the last book when its released then read them from first to last again and again or maybe thats just me :biggrin: )

• 4 weeks later...

Now numbered for readability. :cool:

Surprised anyone voted on #6, I was being a bit snide on that one. :baalzamon:

We dont want out beloved series to end! NEVER! And there are no real beginnings or endings just turnings of the wheel (we'll read the last book when its released then read them from first to last again and again or maybe thats just me :biggrin: )

Actually, for every re-read, you should change the name of the main characters. Do this six times, then repeat with Rand, Mat, Perrin etc. :tongue:

Yes, please just let it end. Ive waited long enough to see how RJ would pull off the die and live again thing, and I cant help but have zero interest in Mat, Perrin, Egwene, Elayne, Min, Aviendha (sorry) and pretty much everything else that doesnt involve Rand, the Forsaken or the Black Tower. I love these books but Im ready for it to end.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived