DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Choedan Kal Award Winner July 2011

Taymist

It is my pleasure to announce the winner of our second Choedan Kal Award for July 2011.

We haven't given this award for several months so it wasn't an easy choice when looking through the various threads that have been nominated recently. They were all of an excellent standard. In the end this came down to a personal choice for me that stood out head and shoulders above the rest, capturing my attention and leaving me wanting to read much more. Newly transferred to the Freelanders RP Group, Mehrin and his epic story stole the show. Without further ado, I give you.....

:whitecloak: Through the Fire and the Flame :whitecloak:

Congratulations to Quibby!! :biggrin:

We strongly encourage you all to read the story HERE.

For our winner, here are your fantastic sig and avatar made for you by Nynaeve:

ChoedanKal-Quibby.gif

ChoedanKalAvatarQuibby2.gif

Congratulations Quibs. Great job and keep up the good work! :laugh:

Tay

PSW Community Admin

When I couldn't come up with a 10,000 word acceptance speech, but I've done enough of that.

First, to all of you who willingly sat down and read that whole thing... you're crazy. :tongue:

Seriously, though, I appreciate the recognition, though I personally feel it's unnecessary. That story is one that I've had in mind for quite some time. There are very few people left at DM who know just where the character came from, so having something more thorough to point to for anybody who wants to write with me is pretty much a necessity by now.

Besides, it was fun.

Pah...having fun and getting recognition for the results are not mutually exclusive. :tongue: Enjoying writing it is probably a big part of why it's so blooming good and you deserve this. So there. :laugh: