DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

VOTE NOW!!!!! 2010 Shayol Ghul GHOULIES!!

Amadine

Go HERE and VOTE NOW!

NB Some of the nominations are a ambiguous due to the fact that memories are bad and the Ghoulies are incredibly late this year.... just go with it :tongue:

And... Please put your username on the form... no one but myself and Nae will see who you voted for - it's so i can keep track and make sure people don't vote twice..... ED :tongue:

I'm not sure how Ed got nominated for best Ful of the year, but I call foul.

And WHY am I nominated for most in need of a spell checker? I am a wordsmith! I revere grammar/spelling as slightly more important than God and I challenge anyone here to go through my posts and discover 5 words spelled wrong in the past 4 years I've been a part of this community!

I call foul too!

I think you mean you call ful.

I mean, Krak as funniest poster? HA

You know it's true (although not as true as my curiously strong desire for some berf action).

Also, I emailed Jason. He said he would vote. >.>

And here's the evidence for biggest suck-up point slut.

I mean, Krak as funniest poster? HA

You know it's true (although not as true as my curiously strong desire for some berf action).

Also, I emailed Jason. He said he would vote. >.>

And here's the evidence for biggest suck-up point slut.

LMFAO!!!! 20 points. XD

Also...*smoothes his skirts* I am no huss.

please, don't misunderstand me, most unholy DM staffer Amadine. i hold you not only blameless, but in the most evil high esteem. i blame the nominators, including myself, for failing to follow such perfectly simple guidelines. i am grateful to you for hosting this event, and for staying up so late into the other hemispherical wee hours to perform this labor of love.

and i have no idea why anyone would nominate me for biggest suck up.

please, don't misunderstand me, most unholy DM staffer Amadine. i hold you not only blameless, but in the most evil high esteem. i blame the nominators, including myself, for failing to follow such perfectly simple guidelines. i am grateful to you for hosting this event, and for staying up so late into the other hemispherical wee hours to perform this labor of love.

and i have no idea why anyone would nominate me for biggest suck up.

Oh no Cindy... i cannot see how anyone could possibly think you were a suck up </sarcasm> :tongue: LMFAO wink.gif

Archived