DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never thought of doing that . . . I used to keep spreadsheet for mafia games when I first started playing but after the first 3 games, I stopped. Not because I didn't think it was a good idea, it was a time issue . . . Plus, the spreadsheet was getting cumbersome, didn't hold all the info I wanted to record, and when people started changing votes and did so numerous times, it made it even more cumbersome.

Anyway, I've gotten really busy at work this week and won't be able to check in real often the next few days until evenings (except maybe during lunch). Given this is one of the threads that suffers from tiny-font when I view it, most of my activity might be in the evenings. The tiny-type is hard on my eyes! :wacko:

I'm really sorry, guys. I had written out a post to end night Thursday morning (which is when you all would've received your PMs about thief plays and such), and then DM stopped working for me. I don't know if it was DM or my internet, but I couldn't get on at all.

This week has been a total nightmare; between being jetlagged and having so many hours at work, I've literally done nothing but sleep and work, and I'm so behind on everything. I haven't even unpacked my suitcase yet. I'm not trying to make excuses, I just want y'all to know that it's not that I don't care about this game or anything, things just got really crazy post-LOA, which I wasn't expecting.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Charis) Harry Potter, Town, has been nightkilled.

Day 4 begins. Your deadline is Wednesday, August 17 @ 5PM CST.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

I didn't get any items. Player, someone stole from you too, methinks. Or you lied.

Because I suspected you a lot already.

And with only 8 players left and most likely 3 mafia, it's almost LYLO (tmr will be if we don't get one).

Pardon me for being so blunt, ed, but I'm thinking you might actually be scum. I find it odd that Charis is the one that got killed since she said she was going to vote for you during the next day phase (IIRC, that is; I'll try to go back and check here shortly).

I think Tina said she thought you were scummy, too, but I'd have to go back check to see if she'd actually stated she was going to vote you.

Right now, my FoS is on ed . . . I'll try to do a reread later after I get my kids' school shopping done, along with other work around the house. I'll save my vote for after my review of the last several pages.

welcome to the game MCS.

to me, bnoth Ed and Player are nowconfirmed innocents.

i was gifted 3 items, including the wand. i've since gifted all my items away to people and i've already used the wand to kill Dar.

Dar you've been pinging me all game, for one reason or another. this last thing, using the NK to try and lynch Ed stinks of a scum maunuver. my other thought was to kill key, but because i don't have the stone (it might have been taken out of play as a 1 use item) i didn't want to kill someone that i was ify on.

Ed - why do you think Tina is scum??

Pardon me for being so blunt, ed, but I'm thinking you might actually be scum. I find it odd that Charis is the one that got killed since she said she was going to vote for you during the next day phase (IIRC, that is; I'll try to go back and check here shortly).

I think Tina said she thought you were scummy, too, but I'd have to go back check to see if she'd actually stated she was going to vote you.

Right now, my FoS is on ed . . . I'll try to do a reread later after I get my kids' school shopping done, along with other work around the house. I'll save my vote for after my review of the last several pages.

Yea, and WIFOM is a great tool. I would have kept for alive if I was scum though. It'd be better to use the confusion. :tongue:

I find your reaction interesting, though.

MCS will be replacing AJ.

Also, I forgot to mention with the end of Night 3 - Tynaal had an item which was randomly assigned to another player.

Hmmm, I need to go back and read. I think I posted somewhere that she didn't have one and took that into consideration for something....it's been a few days though. lol

Welcome MCS. COME POST! Please. lol

welcome to the game MCS.

to me, bnoth Ed and Player are nowconfirmed innocents.

i was gifted 3 items, including the wand. i've since gifted all my items away to people and i've already used the wand to kill Dar.

Dar you've been pinging me all game, for one reason or another. this last thing, using the NK to try and lynch Ed stinks of a scum maunuver. my other thought was to kill key, but because i don't have the stone (it might have been taken out of play as a 1 use item) i didn't want to kill someone that i was ify on.

Ed - why do you think Tina is scum??

Player, did you lie to me? :sad: lol XD

I think it was a good move to not kill Key. I was iffy on her, but Charis's role makes me more sure of her.

I forgot. lol, she was pinging me earlier, but honestly, I need to reread.

Now...I'll be distracted for the next few hours. >.<

Trying to come up with a coin design for the MP Ball....hopefully I can come up with something cool that they like and pick mine.

Things at Hogwarts are growing dark. There have been heavy losses among everyone, students, teachers, members of the Order of the Phoenix.

Then, in the midst of the battle, there is a flash of light and a bang! And one of Voldemort's most loyal supporters drops dead.

(Daruya) Bellatrix Lestrange, Mafia, has been killed.

This player had items. They will be randomly assigned to new players.

Day 4 continues. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Archived