DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Mafia Game ON!

Alanna

Bloody bludgers, I missed the deadline. I totally forgot, I was busy getting my mafia game setup and going. I need a replacement too, if any of you are interested.

*waits for Red to analyze the WoT she posted*

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all.

Um, Red? I hate to be so picky, and only because you keep using it, but I have to mention that CANNON - with 2 N's - is a weapon of warfare. CANON - with 1 N - is official material. Whew! Needed to get that off my chest.

Carry on! :biggrin:

Lols, Red! Ok, as you like it. :happy:

Yes, Jack - very interesting indeed.

Hi everyone! I'm finding this game setup very interesting. I've never played a game with only items and no roles. Should be fun.

I was reading through the game as you guys were posting through Day 1. Just so you know that I'm caught up. I did skim a little bit through Nolder's WoT since they were so long. But seeing as how he's gone now, maybe a re-read will do some good. I really did think he was scummy as well. Honestly, asking for a reveal on Day 1 of all the key players? Come on. What kind of strategy is that?

Ok, off to a mtg. See you guys in a few hrs.

We've kind of hashed and re-hashed theories based on Day 1 so I think some of us are holding off on discussion until we have something new to go on (results of Night #1).

Night has fallen, but there's no time for sleep. The battle is underway. Snape has fled Hogwarts castle, and Voldemort and the Death Eaters have attacked. They breach the castle quickly, and duels break out all over the castle. Curses fly every which way, felling Death Eaters, students, and Order members alike. One of the earliest to go is Fred Weasley, taken by the Avada Kedavra curse.

(Sakaea) Fred Weasley, Town, has been nightkilled.

Day 2 begins. Your deadline is Monday, July 25 @ 4PM CST.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Archived