DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week TRIVIA!

Welcome to Harry Potter Week 2011! I will be hosting a little trivia game for you all. Everyday I will post 15 trivia questions here about Harry Potter. Since we're at the end *cries* there will be questions from everything. That means all 7 books and all 7 movies that you've possibly seen. Feel free to post your guesses to the answers here in the thread! When I post the next set of questions the next day, I will post the answers to the previous days' questions. This is all in good fun, so there are no winners and no losers - just a thread to test yourself and/or learn more about the world Harry Potter!

1. What is the name of the teacher who replaced Trelawney when she was dismissed from Hogwarts?

2. How many Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers did Harry have whilst at Hogwarts?

3. What kind of creature is Buckbeak?

4. What is Dumbledore’s full name?

5. Who is Prongs?

6. Where are the two vanishing cabinets?

7. In what mirror did Harry see his parents standing next to him?

8. What was in the egg that Harry found during the Tri-Wizard tournament?

9. Who is R. A. B.?

10. Where did Katie Bell get the cursed necklace?

11. How does Harry get the Gryffindor sword in Chamber of Secrets?

12. What was the name of the elf organization that Hermione creates?

13. What was the brand and make of the flying car?

14. Who takes Hermione to the Tri-Wizard Ball?

15. What is the name of the family who is thought to originally own the Deathly Hallows?

1. What is the name of the teacher who replaced Trelawney when she was dismissed from Hogwarts? Firenze (sp?)

2. How many Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers did Harry have whilst at Hogwarts? 6.

3. What kind of creature is Buckbeak? Hippogriff (sp?)

4. What is Dumbledore’s full name? Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

5. Who is Prongs? James Potter

6. Where are the two vanishing cabinets? One is in the Room of Requirement, the other in Borgin and Burkes.

7. In what mirror did Harry see his parents standing next to him? Mirror of Erised

8. What was in the egg that Harry found during the Tri-Wizard tournament? The shrieking singing of the merpeople.

9. Who is R. A. B.? Regulus Black

10. Where did Katie Bell get the cursed necklace? In Hogsmeade.

11. How does Harry get the Gryffindor sword in Chamber of Secrets? Pulled it out of a hat... literally.

12. What was the name of the elf organization that Hermione creates? SPEW

13. What was the brand and make of the flying car? No idea. A Crown Victoria? :tongue:

14. Who takes Hermione to the Tri-Wizard Ball? Viktor Krum

15. What is the name of the family who is thought to originally own the Deathly Hallows? The Peverells?

Forgive my spelling for some of these... it's been about a year since I read any of the books.

Edit: Would someone be so kind to tell me the coding for hiding your answers, as you might with spoilers? I looked on the editor but didn't see anything for it. I figured it might be useful for this thread. Thanks! :biggrin:

No google here!

1. What is the name of the teacher who replaced Trelawney when she was dismissed from Hogwarts?

Firenze!

2. How many Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers did Harry have whilst at Hogwarts?

SIX!

HIPPOGRIFF

Albus... dangit I know this, I JUST read it! Half credit!

5. Who is Prongs?

Harry's Dad, James was an animagus who turned into a stag. His friends at school called him Prongs.

Room of Requirement & Borgin and Burkes

Mirror of Erised

The clue to the next challange, Mermaid song

9. Who is R. A. B.?

The guy who stole the locket horocrux... I just started the seventh book reread!

From Madam Rosmerta at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade

Fawkes brings it to him in The Sorting Hat

S.P.E.W. I think it stands for the Society for the Protection of Elf Welfare

Ford Anglia!

Viktor Krum, to Ron's everlasting horror!

15. What is the name of the family who is thought to originally own the Deathly Hallows?

oh crap, I'm not to that part of 7 yet... can't remember.

I'm so glad someone else has done trivia this time, because that means I get to try and guess! :D

1. What is the name of the teacher who replaced Trelawney when she was dismissed from Hogwarts? Firenze

2. How many Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers did Harry have whilst at Hogwarts? Six, I think

3. What kind of creature is Buckbeak? Hippogriff

4. What is Dumbledore’s full name? Albus Wulfric Percival Brian Dumbledore? Or something LOL

5. Who is Prongs? James Potter, Harry's dad

6. Where are the two vanishing cabinets? Borgin and Burkes, and the Room of Requirement

7. In what mirror did Harry see his parents standing next to him? Mirror of Erised

8. What was in the egg that Harry found during the Tri-Wizard tournament? A mermaid's song

9. Who is R. A. B.? Regulus Arcturus Black

10. Where did Katie Bell get the cursed necklace? In the Three Broomsticks

11. How does Harry get the Gryffindor sword in Chamber of Secrets? From the Sorting Hat

12. What was the name of the elf organization that Hermione creates? S.P.E.W.

13. What was the brand and make of the flying car? Ford Anglia?

14. Who takes Hermione to the Tri-Wizard Ball? Krum

15. What is the name of the family who is thought to originally own the Deathly Hallows? the Peverells

Edit: Would someone be so kind to tell me the coding for hiding your answers, as you might with spoilers? I looked on the editor but didn't see anything for it. I figured it might be useful for this thread. Thanks

I think it's just [ spoiler ] text [ / spoiler ]

(without the spaces, of course)

Frienze, the Centaur who was banished from his group for letting Harry ride on his back and helping the humans in SS

Quirrel, Lockheart, Lupin, Crouch JR (aka Fake mad eye), Umbridge & Snape. technically 6; unless you count the Carrow twin in the 7th book ...

Buckbeak or Weatherwings is a Hippogriff

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

5. Who is Prongs?

Prongs is James Potters nickname, comming from the form he took as an illegal Animagus and is also the nick name given to the form Harry's Patrounus takes

one was in the RoR (Room of Requirements) the other was in Borgin & Burkes in Nockturn Alley

Mirros of Esrand.

a song from the merpeople which gave him a clue to solve the 3rd task

9. Who is R. A. B.?

Regulis Arctaziuos Black, the second of his name; a Death Eater killed perosnally by Voldy for deflecting and younger brother to Sirius Black

from maddam Rosmerta in the bathroom of the Three Broom Sticks

he pulls it out of the sorting hat.

SPEW. the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfar

Ford Angali

*grins* Krummie!!

Pervail Brothers

Ok, here are yesterday's answers and today's questions. Let me know if I get something wrong lol, because I'm typing questions and answers from my own memory.

Also, you guys are really good!! You're doing the Blues proud :happy:.

1. What is the name of the teacher who replaced Trelawney when she was dismissed from Hogwarts? Firenze

2. How many Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers did Harry have whilst at Hogwarts? 6

3. What kind of creature is Buckbeak? a Hippogriff

4. What is Dumbledore’s full name? Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

5. Who is Prongs? james Potter

6. Where are the two vanishing cabinets? One is in Borgin and Burkes, the other is in the Room of Requirement within Hogwarts

7. In what mirror did Harry see his parents standing next to him? The mirror of Erised

8. What was in the egg that Harry found during the Tri-Wizard tournament? A Merperson's song that held a clue for the next round

9. Who is R. A. B.? Regulus Arcturus Black, Sirius's little brother

10. Where did Katie Bell get the cursed necklace? In the bathroom of the Three Broomsticks within the village of Hogsmeade

11. How does Harry get the Gryffindor sword in Chamber of Secrets? He pulled it out of the Sorting Hat, which was brought to him by Fawkes

12. What was the name of the elf organization that Hermione creates? S.P.E.W, or, the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare

13. What was the brand and make of the flying car? Ford Anglia

14. Who takes Hermione to the Tri-Wizard Ball? Viktor Krum

15. What is the name of the family who is thought to originally own the Deathly Hallows? Peverell

1. What are the names of the Weasley children?

2. How many Horcruxes are there?

3. Who is Voldemort’s mother?

4. How many classes is Hermione taking in Prisoner of Azkaban?

5. How is Dobby freed from the Malfoys?

6. What is the name of Tonks & Lupin’s son?

7. Where is Madame Maxime from?

8. What do Hermione’s muggle parents do for a living?

9. In the BOOK who gives Harry gillyweed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament?

10. In the MOVIE who gives Harry the gillyweed?

11. How many books did Professor Lockhart write?

12. What potion did Harry and class have to make in order to win Felix Felicis in book six?

13. What is Arthur Weasley’s profession (for most of the books)?

14. Where is the prophecy kept?

15. What is Harry’s “signature” spell?

1. What are the names of the Weasley children? Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny

2. How many Horcruxes are there? 7

3. Who is Voldemort’s mother? The daughter of Marvolo Gaunt.. M Gaunt.

4. How many classes is Hermione taking in Prisoner of Azkaban? All of them, except when she drops divination?

5. How is Dobby freed from the Malfoys? Harry hides a sock in the diary; Lucius gives Dobby the diary, thus giving him the sock.

6. What is the name of Tonks & Lupin’s son? Teddy

7. Where is Madame Maxime from? Beauxbatons

8. What do Hermione’s muggle parents do for a living? They are dentists.

9. In the BOOK who gives Harry gillyweed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament? Dobby

10. In the MOVIE who gives Harry the gillyweed? Neville

11. How many books did Professor Lockhart write? Eek... no idea... 7?

12. What potion did Harry and class have to make in order to win Felix Felicis in book six? Draught of Living Death

13. What is Arthur Weasley’s profession (for most of the books)? Works in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts department at the Ministry.

14. Where is the prophecy kept? The Department of Mysteries

15. What is Harry’s “signature” spell? Expelliarmus.

Ahh! I missed the first set, so I'll start here!!! :D

1. What are the names of the Weasley children? Charlie, Bill, Persy, Fred, George, Ron, Ginny

2. How many Horcruxes are there? 7 technically: cup, locket, diary, ring, Nagini, Harry, diadem

3. Who is Voldemort’s mother? Gaunt daughter

4. How many classes is Hermione taking in Prisoner of Azkaban? Too many. Lol. I think she doubled up, maybe?

5. How is Dobby freed from the Malfoys? Harry slips a sock into Riddle's diary which Lucius then hands to Dobby

6. What is the name of Tonks & Lupin’s son? Ted

7. Where is Madame Maxime from? France

8. What do Hermione’s muggle parents do for a living? Their dentists

9. In the BOOK who gives Harry gillyweed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament? Dobby, not Neville

11. How many books did Professor Lockhart write? Some exaggerated number...

12. What potion did Harry and class have to make in order to win Felix Felicis in book six? Draught of Death?

13. What is Arthur Weasley’s profession (for most of the books)? He worked with Muggle artifacts, then the confiscation of counterfeit spells/etc

14. Where is the prophecy kept? Department of Mysteries

15. What is Harry’s “signature” spell? Stupefy

1. What are the names of the Weasley children? Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny

2. How many Horcruxes are there? well... there are 6, I guess. ole Voldy split his soul 7 times, retaining one portion for his body.

3. Who is Voldemort’s mother? oh, poor thing. Marvolo's daughter and Morphin's sister, the last heir of Slytherin, her name was Merope

4. How many classes is Hermione taking in Prisoner of Azkaban? a good sight to many. I think it was 11.

5. How is Dobby freed from the Malfoys? Harry sneaks him a sock

6. What is the name of Tonks & Lupin’s son? oh dear. No idea.

7. Where is Madame Maxime from? France!

8. What do Hermione’s muggle parents do for a living? Dentists

9. In the BOOK who gives Harry gillyweed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament? Dobby.

10. In the MOVIE who gives Harry the gillyweed? Neville. Or is it vice-versa?

11. How many books did Professor Lockhart write? Too many. Let's go with 7.

12. What potion did Harry and class have to make in order to win Felix Felicis in book six? I JUST READ THIS! Um... he made a love potion?

13. What is Arthur Weasley’s profession (for most of the books)? Office of the misuse of Muggle Artifacts!

14. Where is the prophecy kept? In the Hall of Prophecy at the Ministry of Magic

15. What is Harry’s “signature” spell? EXPELLIARMUS!

Sad, I missed the first set!

1. What are the names of the Weasley children? Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny.

2. How many Horcruxes are there? Technically 7, plus old Voldy himself.

3. Who is Voldemort’s mother? Oh dear... Not a clue!

4. How many classes is Hermione taking in Prisoner of Azkaban? An effing lot! Everything available in the beginning.

5. How is Dobby freed from the Malfoys? Harry hides his sock in Riddle's Diary, gives it to Malfoy (Sr), and Malfoy gives it to Dobby. Technically this was presenting Dobby with clothes.

6. What is the name of Tonks & Lupin’s son? Teddy!

7. Where is Madame Maxime from? France

8. What do Hermione’s muggle parents do for a living? Dentists!

9. In the BOOK who gives Harry gillyweed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament? Dobby

11. How many books did Professor Lockhart write? Like 6

12. What potion did Harry and class have to make in order to win Felix Felicis in book six? Living Death

13. What is Arthur Weasley’s profession (for most of the books)? Misuse of Muggle Artifacts

14. Where is the prophecy kept? Department of Mysteries

15. What is Harry’s “signature” spell? Expelliarmus! (sp?)

1. What are the names of the Weasley children?

Charley, Bill, Percy, Fred, George, Ron & Ginevera (i think thats in order of age too)

2. How many Horcruxes are there?

it was thought there were 6, but it turns out there are infact 7 if you count Harry

- Diary

- Locket

- Cup

- Diadem

- Nagini

- Marvolo's Ring

- Harry's Scar (an unintentional Horocruxe)

3. Who is Voldemort’s mother?

Merope Gaunt

4. How many classes is Hermione taking in Prisoner of Azkaban?

11 i think: Potions, DADA, History, Transfiguration, Charms, Herbology, Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Arethmancy, Muggle Studies

5. How is Dobby freed from the Malfoys?

Hharry's Sock, which is put between the pages of the Diary and given to Lucius Malfoy who shoves the diary into Dobby's hands without knowing a clothing item was within the pages.

6. What is the name of Tonks & Lupin’s son?

Teddy, named after Tonk's dad.

7. Where is Madame Maxime from?

France, i forget the name of the school. it's like Baeubaxton or something

8. What do Hermione’s muggle parents do for a living?

Dentists

9. In the BOOK who gives Harry gillyweed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament?

Dobby. i acutally yelled this out during the movie in theater

10. In the MOVIE who gives Harry the gillyweed?

*rolls eyes* Neville

11. How many books did Professor Lockhart write?

either 4 or 5

12. What potion did Harry and class have to make in order to win Felix Felicis in book six?

Draught of Living Death

13. What is Arthur Weasley’s profession (for most of the books)?

Misuse of Muggle Artifacts

14. Where is the prophecy kept?

Dept of Mysterys. like the 7th floor ofd the Ministry

15. What is Harry’s “signature” spell?

Expelliarmus

You guys are doing awesome; keep it up!

Once again, pulling from memory (except for counting Lockhart's book lol) so apologies if I'm wrong. Here are the answers for yesterdays, and today's questions!

1. What are the names of the Weasley children? In order of oldest to youngest: Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred & George (I don't remember who is the elder twin), Ron, Ginerva (Ginny)

2. How many Horcruxes are there? 7

3. Who is Voldemort’s mother? Merope Gaunt.

4. How many classes is Hermione taking in Prisoner of Azkaban? 10. (DADA , Charms, Transfiguration , Potions, Herbology, History of Magic, Astronomy, Study of Ancient Runes, Arithmancy , & Care of Magical Creatures. Even though she takes the Muggle Studies OWL, it is never mentioned in the book that she is taking the class and it was never stated that you have to take the class to take the OWL. She also takes Divination for some of the book, but quits so I didn't think to include it.)

5. How is Dobby freed from the Malfoys? Lucius presents him with Tom's diary within which Harry had put one of his socks. That is technically presenting Dobby with clothes.

6. What is the name of Tonks & Lupin’s son? Teddy.

7. Where is Madame Maxime from? France, or more specifically, Beauxbaton.

8. What do Hermione’s muggle parents do for a living? They are dentists.

9. In the BOOK who gives Harry gillyweed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament? Dobby.

10. In the MOVIE who gives Harry the gillyweed? Neville.

11. How many books did Professor Lockhart write? 10. (Break With A Banshee, Gadding With Ghouls, Gilderoy Lockhart's Guide to Household Pests, Holidays With Hags, Magical Me (his autobiography), Travel With Trolls, Voyages With Vampires, Wandering With Werewolves, Who Am I?, Year With The Yeti)

12. What potion did Harry and class have to make in order to win Felix Felicis in book six? Drought of Living Death

13. What is Arthur Weasley’s profession (for most of the books)? He works for the Ministry of Magic in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office.

14. Where is the prophecy kept? The Department of Mysteries.

15. What is Harry’s “signature” spell? The Disarming charm for which the incantation is Expelliarmus!

1. Where were Harry’s parents killed?

2. What are the house colors of Ravenclaw?

3. Which two houses did the Hat mull over putting Harry into?

4. How were Neville’s parents cursed?

5. Who did Hermione go undercover as in order to gain access to the Ministry in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?

6. What is a Howler?

7. What broomstick of Harry’s is trashed by the Weeping Willow?

8. Until Book Five, who was the only person ever known to have escaped Azkaban?

9. Why did Snape kill Dumbledore? (this question is twofold)

10. Who is the female student haunting the bathroom of Hogwarts?

11. Who plays Nearly Headless Nick in the MOVIES?

12. What is the first Gryffindor password that Harry hears?

13. Where does Dobby go after he is released from the service of the Malfoys?

14. How did Lily save Harry?

15. Who takes baby Harry to the Dursleys?

1. Where were Harry’s parents killed? Killing Curse

2. What are the house colors of Ravenclaw? Book or movie? Book: BLue and Copper. Movie: Dark and light blue

3. Which two houses did the Hat mull over putting Harry into? Gryffindor and Slytherin

4. How were Neville’s parents cursed? oh, Cruciatus Curse, Bellatrix Lestrange

5. Who did Hermione go undercover as in order to gain access to the Ministry in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? gosh, no idea.

6. What is a Howler? hehe... a piece of mail that YELLS!!

7. What broomstick of Harry’s is trashed by the Weeping Willow? aw, the Nimbus 2000

8. Until Book Five, who was the only person ever known to have escaped Azkaban? Sirius Black!

9. Why did Snape kill Dumbledore? (this question is twofold) BECAUSE HE IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN! (I just finished six, I'm still in Snape Hate mode.) Also, so that he got the Elder Wand. Also, Dumbledore asked him to, IIRC.

10. Who is the female student haunting the bathroom of Hogwarts? hehe, Moaning Myrtle

11. Who plays Nearly Headless Nick in the MOVIES? good gad, I haven't a clue.

12. What is the first Gryffindor password that Harry hears? hmmmm... it starts with a p?

13. Where does Dobby go after he is released from the service of the Malfoys? he works in the kitchens at Hogwarts

14. How did Lily save Harry? Died to save his life...

15. Who takes baby Harry to the Dursleys? well... Hagrid picks him up. But Hagrid gives him to Dumbledore, who does the actual leaving.

Key - i havent read the series in a while but i want to say it does make mention of Hermy taking Muggle Studies. i remember Ron scoffing at her for taking Muggle studies when shes lived with Muggles her entire life.

i think it's during the breakfast when they first get their schedules, i'll look it up when i get home.

*smacks head* i can't believe i forgot ancient runes as well!!! i mean, how else was she able to decipher the book DD left her right :laugh:

/ being an HP nerd

1. Where were Harry’s parents killed?

Godrics Hallow

2. What are the house colors of Ravenclaw?

*shows off her pretty siggie* Blue/Purple & Silver

3. Which two houses did the Hat mull over putting Harry into?

Slytherin & Gryffindor

4. How were Neville’s parents cursed?

Cruicatus. the prolonged use of this curse on them, coupled withthe intensity of the curse drove both of them insane.

5. Who did Hermione go undercover as in order to gain access to the Ministry in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?

used a poly juice potion. assumes the identity of Mafalda Hopkirk

6. What is a Howler?

this

howler.jpg

its an angery letter which yells the letter to the recipent. the longer you leave it un opened the worse it will get. Neville claims if you ignore it too long, it'll expolde.

7. What broomstick of Harry’s is trashed by the Weeping Willow?

Nimbus 2000

8. Until Book Five, who was the only person ever known to have escaped Azkaban?

Sirius Black

9. Why did Snape kill Dumbledore? (this question is twofold)

it was an arangment agreed upon by both partys to save Draco's soul from being ripped on DD's account, and to secure the Elder wand to DD so it's power died with DD. other motives include cementing Snape to Voldy's side this way he could help potter via Hogwarts, and to prevent DD from being taken to Voldy, tortured and have his body put on disply by voldy.

10. Who is the female student haunting the bathroom of Hogwarts?

Moaning Myrtle

11. Who plays Nearly Headless Nick in the MOVIES?

no clue

12. What is the first Gryffindor password that Harry hears?

pertuna major i think .... something like that.

13. Where does Dobby go after he is released from the service of the Malfoys?

trys to get paying work but is shunned so he ends up at Hogwarts.

14. How did Lily save Harry?

sacrificed herself for him. more specifically, Voldy gave her the option to move out of the way so he coudl kill Harry and she chose to be the childs human sheild and willingly forfiet her life for her son.

15. Who takes baby Harry to the Dursleys?

DD, but Hagrid delivers him via Sirius motorcycle.

Key - i havent read the series in a while but i want to say it does make mention of Hermy taking Muggle Studies. i remember Ron scoffing at her for taking Muggle studies when shes lived with Muggles her entire life.

You're right, Red. Now that you say that I remember it. Sorry about that.

np key :happy: i'm just showing truely how much of an HP dork i am :laugh: i couldn't remember if it was in the book or in the movie, which is why i was gonna look it up before giving a definate answer on it.

yeah, you want to know how much of an HP dork i am?? bubba and i were talking about living DE's last night and he asked "what about Karkaroff, aint he still alive" and i thought for a minute and was like "No he's dead. in OoTP i think theres a Prophet article which remarks on his death. he'd gone into hiding and Voldy found him in a cave and killed him himself. either that or hagrid overheard the DE's talking about it while him and Maddam maxine were approachign the giants."

:happy: yesh, i'm that much of a dork :laugh:

Great work everybody! Sorry I'm so late tonight!

1. Where were Harry’s parents killed? Godric's Hollow

2. What are the house colors of Ravenclaw? Blue and Silver (sorry about that guys, I should have specified which one)

3. Which two houses did the Hat mull over putting Harry into? Gryffindor and Slytherin

4. How were Neville’s parents cursed? Cruciatus but Bellatrix Lestrange

5. Who did Hermione go undercover as in order to gain access to the Ministry in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? Mafalda Hopkirk

6. What is a Howler? A letter that yells the message to the recipient. The longer you wait to open, the louder it will become.

7. What broomstick of Harry’s is trashed by the Weeping Willow? Nimbus 2000.

8. Until Book Five, who was the only person ever known to have escaped Azkaban? Sirius Black

9. Why did Snape kill Dumbledore? (this question is twofold) Because Dumbledore asked him to, and because of the Unbreakable Vow.

10. Who is the female student haunting the bathroom of Hogwarts?[/b Moaning Myrtle

11. Who plays Nearly Headless Nick in the MOVIES? John Cleese of Monty Python fame!

12. What is the first Gryffindor password that Harry hears? Caput Draconis.

13. Where does Dobby go after he is released from the service of the Malfoys? Tries to get paying work and then ends up in the Kitchens at Hogwarts.

14. How did Lily save Harry? She shielded him with her body, with her love.

15. Who takes baby Harry to the Dursleys? Hagrid on the motorcycle, and then Dumbledore drops him off.

1. Who is the Quidditch captain when Harry tries out for the first time?

2. What are the animals called that you can only see if you've seen death?

3. How many ghosts are at Hogwarts? (i.e. the ones named in the books)

4. What is Hagrid's dog's name?

5. When do we first meet Charlie Weasley?

6. What is the name of the 'group' that Umbridge creates in Book Five to spy for her?

7. Name the drink do Harry and co. always get when they go to Hogsmeade?

8. What is the number of Harry's vault at Gringotts?

9. Name Hermione's pet cat.

10. What spell does Harry use to attack Draco in the MOVIE?

11. Who created said spell?

12. What's with the blue eye in the mirror piece Dumbledore gives Harry?

13. Where does Harry teach Defense Against the Dark Arts classes?

14. How old are you supposed to be to enter in the Tri-Wizard tournament?

15. Name the two ways of instant travel.

1. Who is the Quidditch captain when Harry tries out for the first time? Oliver Wood

2. What are the animals called that you can only see if you've seen death? Thestrals

3. How many ghosts are at Hogwarts? (i.e. the ones named in the books) oh crud... the ones that are named... Nick, the Bloody Baron, Moaning Myrtle... that's all I remember, at leasr

4. What is Hagrid's dog's name? Fang

5. When do we first meet Charlie Weasley? oh, tricky! Does he actually show up in book one, picking up Norbert? I can't remember. Going with no, which means we don't meet him until book 4, I believe.

6. What is the name of the 'group' that Umbridge creates in Book Five to spy for her? ooooh.... The Security Squad? Something like that...

7. Name the drink do Harry and co. always get when they go to Hogsmeade? Butterbeer!

8. What is the number of Harry's vault at Gringotts? oh hell if I know.

9. Name Hermione's pet cat. Crookshanks

10. What spell does Harry use to attack Draco in the MOVIE? when? He does that a couple of times. oh THAT ONE! Um, Apparently he doesn't use Sectum Sempra, then...

11. Who created said spell? The half Blood Prince, Professor Severus Snape

12. What's up the blue eye in the mirror piece Dumbledore gives Harry? it's Aberforth!

13. Where does Harry teach Defense Against the Dark Arts classes? Room of Requirement!

14. How old are you supposed to be to enter in the Tri-Wizard tournament? 16

15. Name the two ways of instant travel. well, you got apparition and you got Traveling err... Floo Powder

1. Who is the Quidditch captain when Harry tries out for the first time? Oliver Wood

2. What are the animals called that you can only see if you've seen death? Threstles (sp?)

3. How many ghosts are at Hogwarts? 4 plus Peeves

5. When do we first meet Charlie Weasley? Goblet of Fire

6. What is the name of the 'group' that Umbridge creates in Book Five to spy for her? Inquisitorial Squad

7. Name the drink do Harry and co. always get when they go to Hogsmeade? Butterbeer

8. What is the number of Harry's vault at Gringotts? Hmm..it wasn't 713 nor 711.

10. What spell does Harry use to attack Draco in the MOVIE? Sectumsempra

11. Who created said spell? The Half Blood Prince :wink:

12. What's up the blue eye in the mirror piece Dumbledore gives Harry? What's up? Aberforth's up.

13. Where does Harry teach Defense Against the Dark Arts classes? Room of Requirement

14. How old are you supposed to be to enter in the Tri-Wizard tournament? 17

15. Name the two ways of instant travel. Apparate or Floo

1. Who is the Quidditch captain when Harry tries out for the first time?

Oliver Wood

2. What are the animals called that you can only see if you've seen death?

Threstrals

3. How many ghosts are at Hogwarts? (i.e. the ones named in the books)

6, Nearly Headless Nick, the Fat Fryar, the Grey Lady, The BBloody Barron, Peeves & Moaning Myrtle

4. What is Hagrid's dog's name?

which one, he has two of them. theres Fang, the mastiff that lives with him; and Fluffy the 3 headed gaurd dog

5. When do we first meet Charlie Weasley?

we see him first in the photo from egypt in the Dailey Prophet in PoA. we meet him first in GoF.

6. What is the name of the 'group' that Umbridge creates in Book Five to spy for her?

the Inquisitorial Squad

7. Name the drink do Harry and co. always get when they go to Hogsmeade?

Butterbeer!

8. What is the number of Harry's vault at Gringotts?

687 think

9. Name Hermione's pet cat.

Crookshanks

10. What spell does Harry use to attack Draco in the MOVIE?

same in the book right? Septemsemptra

11. Who created said spell?

the half Blood Prince, Severus Snape

its Aberforth keeping an eye on Harry

13. Where does Harry teach Defense Against the Dark Arts classes?

Room of requirements in OoTP

14. How old are you supposed to be to enter in the Tri-Wizard tournament?

17 i think

15. Name the two ways of instant travel.

Apperation & Floo Powder

2. What are the animals called that you can only see if you've seen death? Thestrals

3. How many ghosts are at Hogwarts? (i.e. the ones named in the books) 7 with names I believe.. Peeves, Bloody Barron, Nick, Prof Bins, Fat Friar, Moaning Myrtle, Gray Lady

5. When do we first meet Charlie Weasley? Chamber of Secrets, didn't he come get Norbert? ...Norberta.

6. What is the name of the 'group' that Umbridge creates in Book Five to spy for her? Inquisition Squad methinks.

7. Name the drink do Harry and co. always get when they go to Hogsmeade? Butterbeer

8. What is the number of Harry's vault at Gringotts? 687

10. What spell does Harry use to attack Draco in the MOVIE? Sectumsempra

11. Who created said spell? Mr Severus Snape

12. What's with the blue eye in the mirror piece Dumbledore gives Harry? Dumbly's brother and Dobby are keeping an eye on Harry and company

13. Where does Harry teach Defense Against the Dark Arts classes? Room of Requirement

14. How old are you supposed to be to enter in the Tri-Wizard tournament? 17

15. Name the two ways of instant travel. Apparition/Disapparition/Side-Along, Floo Powder

its Aberforth keeping an eye on Harry

I gigglesnorted when I read this. Maybe it's just 'cause I'm super tired today, but I thought your answer was hilarious(ly correct *g*).

Archived