DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Don't know if I should ask....

ed2funy

Brown Ajah Travel Event :biggrin:

AH! So much cleaner then what I thought.

I really do enjoy ed's clueless moments. Which sum up to pretty much every waking hour.

Nyn

>_>

I could tell you if this PG-13 sign didn't keep creeping up on me like my tumor back home. XD

With the lot of you people, it might be something really bad, but what is with the BATE threads? XD

Oh well, I have to confess I couldn't puzzle out what BATE means, too... but now that I know, I feel rather dumb - it's sooo obvious! :biggrin: And I had been wondering what kind of word "bate" is and why I didn't know it (or rather why the word I know didn't make any sense in that context)... :laugh: Well, thank you for the enlightenment!

To be honest, when I first saw it I thought it stood for "Bring a Tart Evening". Then I had my first cup of coffee for the day. Coffee is lovely, but sometimes it does spoil things.

To be honest, when I first saw it I thought it stood for "Bring a Tart Evening". Then I had my first cup of coffee for the day. Coffee is lovely, but sometimes it does spoil things.

You and your coffee obsession Elgs! Come to Seattle is all i'm saying and only you would come up with Being a tart Evening before coffee. Everyone else would think of it after. *ggls*

With the lot of you people, it might be something really bad, but what is with the BATE threads? XD

Had you considered reading them first? Might have given you a clue.

Well, yeah, that would have been the clever thing to do.

Yes, exactly. Realization received, processed, quantified and rejected on the basis of ed being a lazy @$$.

Nyn

I did consider it.

Well, yeah, that would have been the clever thing to do.

Yes, exactly. Realization received, processed, quantified and rejected on the basis of ed being a lazy @$.

Nyn

=D

It could have been a Black Ajah Treachery Event, disguised as a harmless Brown Ajah event.... :unsure:

*gasp* Start a commission immediately!

It could have been a Black Ajah Treachery Event, disguised as a harmless Brown Ajah event.... :unsure:

>.>

Nothing of the sort.

That sounds exactly like something Marillin Gemalphin would say. Tell us... do you have a fondness for cats?? :biggrin:

>.>

Nothing of the sort.

That sounds exactly like something Marillin Gemalphin would say. Tell us... do you have a fondness for cats?? :biggrin:

I don't like cats at all. It's not like they're cute or anything. >.>

Does anyone else think that Raena's Ava goes just PERFECTLY with that comment of hers? *giggles*

My mental image of Raena is one of Lenore, not what she actually looks like.

I can live with that. I like Lenore.

Archived