DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Nae'Bliss Cometh

ineedfourberfs

Berf ascended the skull-lined staircase leading to the dark throne, bones crunching under his heavy steel boot. He sighed as his excellently proportioned rear hit the cushion, a true masterwork of posterior comfort. This was living. He looked up to spy the waving line of supplicants stretching off into the dark horizon, thunder and lightning illuminating the bleak and broken expanse. He nodded. All was right in Shayol Ghul. Nyn, chained to the throne next to him, fawned in her Princess Leia slave girl outfit. All was VERY right in the world. He motioned to the Fade keeping watch over the front of the line, allowing the first to come forth.

He cracked a beer. This was going to be good.

PLEASE ME OR DIE THE DEATH OF A DISEASED PIG.

whisperwhisperwhisper

What? But I'm Nae'bliss...sur-

whisperwhisper

Really? Not even here?

whisper

Well damn.

PLEASE ME FOR POINTS because apparently thats all I can offer AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED IN THE EYES OF THE DARK ONE

*pout*

*sip*

*pout*

*gives Berf my famous special hug, as far as the chains allow :P*

Nyn

5 points for being creative with the chains

Oh great one I bring you a new lighting fixture

image removed by Nae'Bliss

and beer pong to amuse you (slaves included)

image removed by Nae'Bliss

2 points for the lights. It will come in handy when I dress up as a frat boy and try to lure...OK the lawyers tell me to stop

1 point for each of interesting things in the second picture.

8 points total.

I bring you 4 Berfs. Or is it 4 Biebers?

Image removed by Nae'Bliss

...with much wailing and gnashing of teeth. 1 pt for each stunning haircut. 4 points

Nyn, is there any way your dancing could torture Krak more? Somehoe offend Aust and Verbal on a personal level? Can you do something blasphemous with a Black Ajah artifact?

*belly dances between berf and Krak, making a hug between them impossible*

*laughs as Krak starts to tear up* DONE

*plants myself in front of Verbal*

I'd like to leave you with one thought...unfortunately I don't think you have anywhere to put it! :P

*plants myself in front of Aust*

So now we know why some mammals eat their offspring....

Done

*takes a BA artifact*

*rubs it over ed's nekkid body*

*give sit back to the BA* ^_^

DONE

That was fun :D

Nyn

*belly dances between berf and Krak, making a hug between them impossible*

*laughs as Krak starts to tear up* DONE

I'd like to leave you with one thought...unfortunately I don't think you have anywhere to put it! :P

*plants myself in front of Aust*

So now we know why some mammals eat their offspring....

Done

*takes a BA artifact*

*rubs it over ed's nekkid body*

*give sit back to the BA* ^_^

DONE

That was fun :D

Nyn

If that doesn't start some sort of war, nothing will. 5 points

Dear Diary: Jackpot.

I don't really think you are trying here...

Oh Glorious and very manly Nae'bliss!

I guve you the next two unreleased map packs for Halo Reach and also....a working mic! Now we can have more than a one-sided conversation!

I hade some Trollocs come over and fix my NAT. It should be sweet. 4 points - 1 for not having to download (2x) map packs and 1 for not having to pay (x2)

Oh great and mighty Nae'bliss, i have brought you a being of great power for you to test your immense greatness against!

cthulhu1.jpg

Cthullu, from the Lovecraftian universe.

a Piece of cake for you, im sure, and once you beat him, he will be your loyal subjectfor all eternity :baalzamon:

Oh great and mighty Nae'bliss, i have brought you a being of great power for you to test your immense greatness against!

cthulhu1.jpg

Cthullu, from the Lovecraftian universe.

a Piece of cake for you, im sure, and once you beat him, he will be your loyal subjectfor all eternity :baalzamon:

Very good. I've always wanted a guard dog for the summer home. 2 points.

OH Nae'Bliss, I had a song written in your honor.

Bieb's song.

Mildly amusing. Usually my anthems are more grand, and less dance, but we have to move with the times, no? 4 points

Oh dear Nae'blis!!! I have constructed you a nerdie spaceship you can fly around and play with ALL day long! With tiny little lame aliens in it that wave hello :P

Nyn

I already have a lego Millienium Falcon. And I think I can detect sarcasm but I am not sure. No points, but you get to keep your head for a little while yet.

Why did he buy beer? I always thought Nae'blis would be a bit more badass than that. Like, he would send out henchman to wrest beer from the grasps of babies or somesuch.

But you're telling me the dude just up and walked into a store and bought beer?

Like, pulled out a wad of cash and paid?

Lame.

Don't tell me he let the cashier live.... >.<

AND I just noticed he only has one boot! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR OTHER BOOT, Nae'blis?????? :mad:

....and don't try to tell me you kicked my ass so hard it got stuck there. It totally didn't.

AND I just noticed he only has one boot! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR OTHER BOOT, Nae'blis?????? :mad:

No, it got stained with the blood of Lightfuls and is off at the cleaners. The Nae'Bliss has a policy of making sure at least one Boot is shiny so he can see up BA skirts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Czechs In The M'Hael

No, it got stained with the blood of Lightfuls and is off at the cleaners. The Nae'Bliss has a policy of making sure at least one Boot is shiny so he can see up BA skirts.

You should see how shiny they are on his fortnightly trips to Scotland.

Archived