Age (Traditional = 14-19 / Salidar = 20-70): 16

Nationality: Cairhien

<u>Description</u>

Hair: brown

Eyes: sapphire blue

Skin: light tanned

Height:4.9 foot

Voice:Clear

Other:Heldah has sholderlong wavy hair, and she got a small nose.

she has a little scar behind her left ear, as Heldah got when she was seven, when she fell of a tree and landed on a rock.

Personality: not funny, sometimes she likes pranks (not when executed on her.) otherwise she follows the rules

<u>Optional</u>

Special Skills: climbing, rideing, sewing.

Weaknesses: swimming, dancing.

<u>History</u>

Heldah Dovna is a daughter of a shuemaker, her mother abandoned them when she was three years old. Heldah's fathers name was Alwon Dovna, he was a man in his late fiftys, with grey hair with a little bit of black in it. They lived in a snall town north of Cairhien named Tremonsien.

To ern some extra money to her family, Heldah worked on an inn called the black stallion as a waitress.

One day when the sun had just risen, Heldah saw a rabbit hideing in the bushes and she walked towards the animal. But when she closed in the rabbit ran away, into the bushes to the forest.

Heldah carefully folowed the rabbit to a little hidden lake, she thought it was so peaceful place so she stayed there for houres. To the sound of crickets and the tones of brids singing in the air, the wind blowig in her hair, when she looked upp on the sun and she saw that it was already afternoon. And that she probobly missed her shift and she stood upp and started running back.

When Heldah got back to the town she went directly to the in, while thinking on what she would give foe excuse. When she entered the inn, the first thing she was strucked by the music of a harp, and the deep voice of man with a cloak made of patches. 'A gleeman? What is a gleeman doing here?' Thought Heldah suprised.

The gleeman was not werry tall, had blond hair and a nose that looked like it have been broken onse or twise.

Heldah turned her head and then saw a women walk down the stairs. She wore a white dress and a grey fringed shawl, on her right hand she had a gold ring that looked like a serpant biting its own tail.

"An Aes Sedai!" she wisperd for her self. Heldah had always wanted to go to white tower, to become an Aes Sedai. But didn't know how she whould get where with a werry smal amount of money. She acted before she could think, and went to the Aes Sedai who just had sat down at a table.

She curtsied nervously, and said "Aes Sedai, I... I'm Heldah Dovna and I whoud like to become Aes Sedai too some day.." Heldah stood there paralysed, waiting for the Aes Sedai to answer. Finaly she said with a calm voice " Well then, you need to be tested to see if you even can channel the one power. Come with me" she said and when she rised Heldah saw a man that looked like he melted into the background sitting at the table too.

The Aes Sedai waved with her hand to show the man too stay there. she walked over to the innkeeper and said something to him, and then he showed the way to one of the private dinning room. When Heldah was alone with the Aes Sedai, she was more nervus then she ever had been before on her life.

The Aes Sedai took out a green jewel from her money pouch and said "I'm now going to test if you have the ability to touch saidar, it might take a while." and she held the jewel towards Heldah.

She stretchedher hand to the jewle, but it started to flicker. She decided not to take it, and they stood so in almostten minutes,and then with a last weak flicker the jewel stoped glowing.

The Aes Sedai smiled and returned the green jewel th her pouch. Then she said "yes child, you can channel. I'm leaving for Tar Valon tomorow morning, and you will come with me."

"That soon!" cried Heldah. "I'm bearly gonna finnish packing" said Heldah this time with more calm in her voice. "Then you better start, we leave at dawn"replied the Aes Sedai and walked out of the room.

Heldah decided not to tell her father, but to write him a letter insted. She packed all the things she neaded and went to a deep, dreamless sleap.

Heldah woke upp at dawn, ate some breakfast and then she waited for the Aes Sedai. After a couple of minutes of waiting, the Aes Sedai came with the man that melted into the backgroud.

They set off, and started traveling north. Towards Tar Valon.

There are quite a few spelling errors, but that's hardly a reason not to CC this.

However, just to clarify.... and I'm not sure if this is that important... but in the testing wouldn't it be that the stone wouldn't be twinkling and when a twinkle appears, THEN it's the proof that the girl channeled? It's a complete technicality... so once you respond, Owen, I'll be sure to CC this.

Thanks,

Nyn