DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE BLACK TOWER RECRUITING BOOTH

Talya

Talya stands around making sure the men she has with her follow out her instructions. They are all dressed in black and look quite serious and intent as they work.

I t was worth holding back their brownie rations she thought as she looked at their faces, they will certianly get the job done quickly.

She looks around at the large white buildings that surround her..."hmmm was this such a good idea?" she thought to her self. At that moment a man rushes past, tall lean athletic and yet muscular..."hmmm maybe it is" as she follows him with an appraising eye.

Turning back to the lads she sees the booth is up and the lads are waiting, expectantly for their treat. She goes to a box opens it and lays othe brownies out on plates, they were gone in seconds, she wasn't surprised. But she had saved some for the people that would come up and talk to them.

The sign was lifted above the booth:

THE BLACK TOWER NEEDS YOU CAN YOU CHANNEL SAIDIN WOULD LIKE TO

TRY COME AND TALK TO US

She lays out more brownies and whacks the hands of those trying to grab some more. And smooths her black skirts...she what..."blimey it must be catching" she thinks looking around the place...sniffing she turned and made sure everything was ship shape

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sits Phelix on a chair and gets a fork and bid. Ties the bid around his neck...not too tightly and feeds him with the fork and cake.*

Now open wide here comes the aeroplane....

*whilst he has a mouthful of cake...

Now would you like to channel...have you tried, have you felt a rapid river running through you at times that you feel out of control, would you like to feel like that!? Oh and where are the loo's around here, it was a long treck and I do like my comforts...bushes are not my thing, not after I sat...well you don't want to know about that...Have some more cake.

So Daadly are you here as Tower of the Noir or of the Blanc?

Talya - this is WAY out of bounds. Going to another Group for recruiting purposes is not allowed. That's the very first rule in the Social Group Leader Handbook on the staff board.

Could you please give me a reason I shouldn't fire you for this? Because, frankly, that's my first inclination.

Elgee?

Channels new found saiden and dumps pudding on mirth. Muhahahahaha I now have power! *goes on prowl looking for revenge...hip checks popcorn eater into pudding pit*

Lies!!!! You're not at the BT :tongue: *channels saidan and feels the taint in her brain and laughs maniacally as she lifts paet up in the air* You can't cheat with your foxhead either, that's no fun.

*Pokes Song cautiously.* How in the world can you possibly channel saidin? :ohmy:

Are you male at the BT? :unsure:

lol how can Male be Aes Sedai or females be warders here? :tongue: *weaves air and pinches Lorans bottom*

She's that awesome. Don't bother her, do what she says dammit.

*laughs* Why thank you hoodie :happy:

This has gone on long enough. I want all your Black behinds out of here.

Where are the Warders? Form up and toss them out please.

And all of you who are members of the WT, but chose the BT side in this thread, can head on over to the Kitchen and stay there till I'm good and ready to let you out.

Elgee

Amyrlin

Not Amused

Archived