DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools: "Hang The Fool" Game

I thought we'd get in the Feast of Fools spirit with a game of Hang the Fool, which is essentially, Hangman. I will post a WoT related word or a phrase and you guess the letters or the whole thing if you want. And to make it a bit more fun (and a bit more competitive) for each correct letter guess you will receive 2 point, and if you guess the puzzle and get it right you'll get an extra 10 points on top of what you got from guessing. This will go on for the duration of the Feast of Fools, and whoever has the most points at the end will be officially known as the Hang The Fool Champion :biggrin: .

During each puzzle there will be a list of the letters guessed for that puzzle, and how much of the man has been hung. My stick men on this look atrocious, and the man would probably hang very quick if everybody guesses wrong, so instead of the usual stick man and gallows, the man will have 10 lives, so after ten wrong guesses the man is dead. That okay? One more thing: If you've guessed, you're not allowed guess again until another person has had a go. I'm online for a large part of the day, so the puzzle will be updated regularly :happy:.

If you want to play or have a question just say so on this thread. I think 8 will be the maximum amount of players, but if there is a lot of interest I'll bring the number of players up. That okay? *silence* Okay then. I'll post the first puzzle as soon as the places are filled :happy: .

1. Fnorrll

2. Phelix

3. Paet

4. Deadly

5. Kivam

6. Sakaea

7. Song

8. Lessa

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we'd get in the Feast of Fools spirit with a game of Hang the Fool, which is essentially, Hangman. I will post a WoT related word or a phrase and you guess the letters or the whole thing if you want. And to make it a bit more fun (and a bit more competitive) for each correct letter guess you will receive 2 point, and if you guess the puzzle and get it right you'll get an extra 10 points on top of what you got from guessing. This will go on for the duration of the Feast of Fools, and whoever has the most points at the end will be officially known as the Hang The Fool Champion :biggrin: .

During each puzzle there will be a list of the letters guessed for that puzzle, and how much of the man has been hung. My stick men on this look atrocious, and the man would probably hang very quick if everybody guesses wrong, so instead of the usual stick man and gallows, the man will have 10 lives, so after ten wrong guesses the man is dead. That okay? One more thing: If you've guessed, you're not allowed guess again until another person has had a go. I'm online for a large part of the day, so the puzzle will be updated regularly :happy:.

If you want to play or have a question just say so on this thread. I think 8 will be the maximum amount of players, but if there is a lot of interest I'll bring the number of players up. That okay? *silence* Okay then. I'll post the first puzzle as soon as the places are filled :happy: .

1. Fnorrll

2. Phelix

3. Paet (?)

4. Deadly

In

One more spot up for grabs, though I just wanna double-check whether Paet's playing :happy:

Note that I'll be out for the Sabbath from 7pm eastern or so, tonight, through 8pm eastern tomorrow. Which is good, since it gives others a chance to win :baalzamon:

Archived