DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia Sign Ups

Locke

This is a Mistborn themed mafia game. Note however that it's based on the world of the books but not completely scripted off them. Pretty much, that means that no actual Mistborn characters are included.

Also if in you're sign up posts, you could say whether or not you're read the Mistborn books, that'd be great. Looking for about twenty-one players total but there is leeway for that.

Thanks!

1)Song of hexagonal20ice-1.jpg and 33_15_15---Fire-Flame-Texture_web-1.jpg

2)Meesh! <3

3)Phelix

4)WorldWideWebwombat

5)MCS #83

6)The Amazing One. >_> (Talya)

7)Da one who plays 3 pianos

8)Elli

9)Tinker

10)Tall Man

11)Vambram

12)Tina

13)Lee

14)just Alanna

15)Austwitz.

16)Blackjacket

17)Griefy!!!!!!!

18)Mav

Replacements:

Key

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure! Sign me up. :biggrin: I'm enjoying Aemon's game immensely, and yes, I've read the books. I liked all three, but I did yell at the book for the ending of the trilogy. :dry:

EDIT: Is this going to be one on the Mafia board or is this only open to BT Social members?

Meesh: This is an alternate reality; you missed the actual game.

Song: Lol, thanks. I actually had to put into Photobucket and resize it there since doing it inside the post doesn't stay. :dry:

Phelix: Why not? We're epic! ;)

Womby: PAFO

MCS + TALS + Tink: Mistborn: The Final Empire (1st book) = my favorite single book ever.

Player: Awesome!

Elli: You read the books?

Hm, come to think of it, I don't think I ever wrote that Mistborn review...Well, I wrote it, I just forgot to post it. *goes to do that*

Add me in on the sign ups, please. I have read all three books of the Mistborn trilogy and it was after reading those books that I knew Harriet made the right choice in picking Brandon Sanderson to finish the WOT series.

Vambram: Indeed. And I'll also say, I'm really satisfied with how he's doing the rest of WoT. Glad to have ya!

Key: Depends a little how sign ups go, but right now I'm thinking around next Monday.

Tina: Awesome! And yes, I'd definitely recommend Mistborn, especially the first book.

I have just recently finnished my first maffia game. Well, it isn´t over jet but I am dead. So I would like to join if that´s okey. Haven´t read the books. Can you recomend them?

I would recommend them as well, I still haven't read the last one, but the first two were good. I'll agree with Locke, the first is better.

Archived