Nationality: Mayene

<u>Description</u>

Hair: Black

Eyes: Green

Skin: Dark, mocha color

Height:5ft 6in

Voice:Rich and somewhat deep for a woman

Other:

Personality: Amore is what most would consider average in her temperament, and is level headed about most situations. She was raised as an only child, but with her mother's illness, she learned that words were nothing more than just that, something spoken and worth not the air it took for the strength to speak them. Years of living in a nice estate, meant the Tower was more a step up, not such a shock in it's beauty. It took some time to break her of her self-imposed importance, but she finally realized she hadn't become a Queen, she was a servant, and would remain such until the day she died even after becoming Aes Sedai. She is still overly concerned with her appearance and has a hard time making friends, but she has gotten better at not looking at the bad side of everyone she meets, even if she is still rather particular about with whom she communicates.

<u>Optional</u>

Special Skills: +Horseback riding

Weaknesses: -Her vanity is an obvious weakness. This would mean a few correctly placed complements could gain you her friendship and trust, to a degree.

-She seeks to lead, the world is unimportant to her, it is the actions of others in political stations which truly captures her interest. Some would call her ruthless.

-She is rather impatient and would rather ask for help with something than figure it out on her own, making her problem solving skills less than honed.

Amore was born on an estate just outside the city of Mayene. They were a proud people, though small they might be. Her father was a merchant in textiles and fabrics, dealing with the Sea Folk often to obtain wares at what he always proudly proclaimed good profit. Apparently he thought himself a good bargainer, making profit off of Sea Folk goods without being unrealistic in his sales pricing.

Her mother was a Lady, born to a well to do family. She'd been swooned by Amore's father in her youth, and Amore and three other siblings of varying ages were the result. That and the large Estate they grew up on.

Amore had a nanny, and brothers and sisters growing up, it was a normal life. She was maturing, in her early teens, becoming a woman by most standards at 13. Still flat chested, she relished in her long hair and other young Lord suitors. Her parents attempted arranged play time for the children, but so far none had made the right impression upon their daughter.

Her mother had her first mental break after Amore's 14'th birthday. Her Father and all of her siblings were caught up in a rather messy pirate take over of the cargo ship on which they traveled, on there way back from Tear. A woman of strange attire came to her home, dressed in darkness and told her mother what had happened. She left without a word, as Amore's mother began screaming, destroying whatever she grabbed.

She grabbed Amore in her arms, holding her close. "I'll never let you out of my sight. The boys should have stayed behind, they only wanted to go for the sights anyway. Oh my loves, my hearts."

Amore cried with her mom for a time, and for weeks mourned with her. Something happened though, as Amore seemed to heal and move on, her mother did not. As she grew older, her mother grew bitter, resentful that Amore had lived, that the creator had taken everything else good from her. She often said things, like 'If you hadn't been a girl I might have been able to re-marry, who wants someone with baggage like a child?' or 'I can't get a new husband because having you took my figure' or her all time favorite, 'It doesn't matter anyway, you're just going to die."

After a few years of this, Amore learned to ignore words, to not let them effect her. Simon was her relief, her sanity giver. He was just a street rough, but he was cute, and older. She told him everything, and never once was he inappropriate with her. They were friends, perhaps the only one she had aside from the teachers her mother hired. They didn't count though, old crones.

The parade was something exciting, it only happened once every year. The entire city and farming populace was in the small walled Queendom. It was there, in the streets that she happened upon a woman dressed much like the one who'd come to her home the night her father died. She reacted so strangely, it sparked the woman's attention.

Loraina Sedai knew that face, that child's face of perpetual youth. She couldn't recall where she knew her from, but when the girl turned to run, Loraina stopped her with binds of air. Perhaps she was a run away Novice, or a one time business deal gone wrong, a chance to tie up a loose end. Either way, it was obvious they recognized one another, she would find out the reason.

Amore tried to run, but suddenly couldn't move, even though Simon pulled her hand, attempting to help her flee, as he saw she so desperately wanted, even if he didn't understand why. The woman neared them, and she pushed down her hood, revealing a beautiful, youthful face.

The woman wore a ring, a golden band of some sort, and Amore knew to respect her. She stopped trying to run, and felt herself able to use her feet again. She bowed, and introduced herself, the woman asked why the girl acted so strangely at seeing her. Amore told her, with a detached voice who the woman resembled.

The woman sighed and looked hard at Amore, "The Wheel weaves as it wishes, but my at the things it brings up. It was I who survived the sinking vessel, I have never forgotten those children. There was nothing I could have done, you have my word as an Aes Sedai."

Aes Sedai? What? Not one to be shocked, the feeling was strange, but it explained why she hadn't been able to move. A strange feeling occurred within her being, and she looked at the Aes Sedai with a frown.

The Aes Sedai smiled, holding out a shining blue crystal on a fine golden chain. Amore had never before seen such a fine piece of stone, but as her wonder began to subsided, she looked up at the Aes Sedai's face. A pleased, far too pleased , look was drawn on her smile. The child could learn. She had the potential to become Aes Sedai.

"You can learn to channel, one of few. I am glad to have found you, even if it was under such dark circumstances. You will return with me on the morrow to the Tower for proper training. Does you mother need know or have you any family left?" The Aes Sedai's voice was soft, caring.

"I have no family left Aes Sedai, I am ready to leave when you are to take me." She could hear Simon protesting, but in her heart, Amore knew, this life, in this place; was not the life she was meant to lead. She hugged him, and told him she was sorry, and after a time he smiled again, joking he may follow her to become a Warder, if things didn't go better for him there.

In short order with no word to her mother, they were off to Tar Valon. Amore granted her birth giver the only thing she had left to offer, a life free of the baggage of a child. Amore rejoiced at this, a chance to escape from her mother and the life of hatred she was forced to endure as her mother imposed her hatred for all life onto her. Amore was taken to the White Tower and entered into the Novice books at the age of 16. She cried later, once at the tower, over the loss of her only friend.