Norman Medieval Faire 2011

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mendorah

Mendorah
  • Members
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:22 AM

For the Oklahoma folks, or just those hard core rennies, here's another faire meet up opportunity. I'll be at the Norman Medieval Faire Friday, Saturday and Sunday working the horse rides. So just like at Scarby, if you want to schedule a meet up, let's do it at the Joust so I can participate! I've actually never been to this faire before, so I have No Idea how its set up or where things are or how the meet up might work. So this year, let's just say, if you want to come say hi, just come on down to the joust field. Or if anybody here is familiar with that faire wants to chime in so we can plan better, that would be awesome.
Posted Image

#2 SteveGodecke

SteveGodecke
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:38 PM

I'll be along with my girlfriend sometime that weekend. Not sure which day yet. We'll try to find you and say hi.

#3 Mendorah

Mendorah
  • Members
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:58 AM

cool! I'll be the chick leading the giant horses with the straw hat of Dooom.
Posted Image

#4 SteveGodecke

SteveGodecke
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:52 PM

They just posted a map to their Facebook page:

http://www.facebook....34981&aid=45671

#5 SteveGodecke

SteveGodecke
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:38 PM

Great weather today, sorry I missed you. I got to the horses by the jousting field, but everybody there seemed busy, and gf and her mom were tired, so we had to take off.

#6 Mendorah

Mendorah
  • Members
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:52 AM

Great weather today, sorry I missed you. I got to the horses by the jousting field, but everybody there seemed busy, and gf and her mom were tired, so we had to take off.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how busy we were! That line you saw Never went down even after the supposed 7pm close time for the faire. And since the park was still open, we stayed open until nearly 8. We usually have more people to rotate in and out for breaks but we just weren't expecting how busy it was.

Sorry I missed you!
Posted Image

#7 ThorkinBarrimore

ThorkinBarrimore

der'Wansho of the Tuathan'an Camp

• Members
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:59 PM

I will be attending the Oklahoma Renaissance Faire at The Castle
in Muskogee, Oklahoma this year again. Third year going!

Posted Image

Warder to Kukasรถ, Rhea, Panchi, Zosime&LilyElizabeth Sedai * Souvra Bonded to Mashikins*
Wolfkin Twinnie to Cyan ~ BT Silver Knight of the Light Faction ~ Sergeant of Cavalry Regiment ~ Bridmorgan's Squire

#8 Mendorah

Mendorah
  • Members
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:19 AM

I will be attending the Oklahoma Renaissance Faire at The Castle
in Muskogee, Oklahoma this year again. Third year going!

Does that Faire only run for the month of May or does it spill over into June any? I remember several vendors from Kansas go to that Muskogee faire and that's as far South as they go. I'd love to go to that one, but Scarby runs through Memorial Day.
Posted Image