A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RP Planning: Murandy RP

Visar Falmaien

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Hey if anyone is still around i'd love to finish this rp, even though it's been well over a year since it stopped lol. Kathleen, Myst, would you both like to finish this with me? Would be a pleasure :)

Recap, the Aes Sedai are talking to Jac Hargrave secretly to see if there could be a compromise, including his affection for Leonelle Arman.. But unkown to them, her mother, Lady Arman has sent assassons in a gamble to get rid of her rival before the Aes Sedai can get his perspective.

Visar, struggling with his feelings and his suppression of them driving him to fury, had abandoned the mission and joined up with the bandits. But he discovered the assassins en route and had a change of heart. Now he's racing against time to try to warn the Aes Sedai :

So let's do this! Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm definitely up for reviving this...I believe my AS has some of your Warder backside to kick, and I'll not miss the chance to do that - in the presence of Nobles or not!

Edited by Kathleen

BTW..... I have updated the first post here with the links to the RP and to all the bios that I could find that were made for this RP.

Have a look and add any that might be missing that I overlooked.

Thank you for that Myst! That must have been a lot of work to find those old bios! I think that's everyone involved. I think there might jave been some other character but i'm not sure if he was a ttpc or pc, either way we can continue the rp without him. I think he only posted once or twice as the Lady's guardsman or something?

could be, in any case we need to first get our heads around in the same direction before we continue so we don't cross lines when we post our RP's. Kath is preparing a post here to that end.

Ok. I want to get back into this and i'm excited to post, but I think we need to spend a little more time figuring how this is gonna go. I know Kat has a letter for the Son from the daughter of the other noble family. Should I give it to him at the end of this meeting now that I know I have all the info from him? Will I get a chance to give it to him later or will I be whisked away before seeing him again?

Basically from my memory I know we have the meeting with the father to do in the am. We have Visar coming with the assassins and a fight to go down. Do you know when and how this is gonna go down? And how does everything get resolved? 

Feel free Arinth! Let's see Myst was playing the Lord and Lord's son. Arlow had been playing a couple; is he still on DM or atill rpong?

The lady and lady's daughter aren't in the spotlight right now but they will be towards the end. I forget what happened to the bandits, i might have to reread the thread myself haha!

.... I know Kat has a letter for the Son from the daughter of the other noble family. Should I give it to him at the end of this meeting now that I know I have all the info from him? Will I get a chance to give it to him later or will I be whisked away before seeing him again?

One of my characters can also be played by someone else, so the Lord is available to be taken over by someone too.

I think both the Lady and the Lady's daughter and the Farmer-turned-Bandit Leader from Arlow also needs a new player.

Ok. I want to get back into this and i'm excited to post, but I think we need to spend a little more time figuring how this is gonna go. I know Kat has a letter for the Son from the daughter of the other noble family. Should I give it to him at the end of this meeting now that I know I have all the info from him? Will I get a chance to give it to him later or will I be whisked away before seeing him again?

Basically from my memory I know we have the meeting with the father to do in the am. We have Visar coming with the assassins and a fight to go down. Do you know when and how this is gonna go down? And how does everything get resolved? 

I'd like an update on this myself too so I can better plan/direct my RP posts. What's on the agenda to happen from here on?