A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RP Planning: Murandy RP

Visar Falmaien

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll you'll see what happens ;)

Ok we've been waiting on Sieve for the lord part, and I haven't seen him for a while. So, Kathleen and I have waited a week after contacting him, and we're going to move on.

The role of the lord's son and the lord are now open for anyone interested in playing the TTPC characters! Please let me know if you're willing and eager to jump in, and if you'll be available to post relatively rapidly. Here are their TTPC bios, written most skillfully by Sieve:

Lord

Character’s name: Daemon Hargrave

Place of Origin (must be from the mainland of Randland): Murandy

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 6’ 0”

Weight: 250 lbs

Personality Traits: Arrogant, ambitious, uncompromising, cruel, narrow-minded, overconfident, intelligent

Role: He is the Lord of a land in turmoil brought on by his greed to recover lands lost by his Grandfather’s divorce. He rules by fear and force.

Brief History: Daemon’s Grandfather and his first wife divorced after she was caught being unfaithful despite him doing the same. At the time the lands were split. Daemon’s Grandfather then remarried having children. Daemon’s father was the oldest son of that union. Daemon is his father’s eldest son therefore he inherited the lands of his grandfather after the split.

For decades there has been strife between the two families each trying to gain back the lands once lost. Mediators sent by the King proposed a union between his eldest son and Lady Arman’s eldest daughter though Daemon refused to even consider it. He is determined to take the lands by force or by deceit.

And this guy, who is more important!

Lord's Son

Character’s name: Jac Hargrave

Place of Origin (must be from the mainland of Randland): Murandy

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 6’ 0”

Weight: 200 lbs

Personality Traits: Intelligent, honest, humble, practical, kind

Role: Jac is the heir to his father’s lands. He is interested in unifying his grandfather’s former estates through a mutual agreement instead of by force.

Brief History: Jac’s Great-Grandfather and his first wife divorced after she was caught being unfaithful despite him doing the same. At the time the lands were split. Jac’s Great-Grandfather then remarried. Jac’s Grandfather was the eldest son of their line at the time followed by Jac’s father therefore he inherited the lands of his grandfather after the split. Jac is now in line to inherit the lands of his father though his father's greed threatens to lose what he now has.

In his early teenage years Jac was sent Lugard to learn the ways of the court. Away from his father he learned much in the ways of lords, ladies, lands, and politics. Jac occasionally visited his home each time finding that he and his father differed more and more in their opinions about how to regain the lost family lands. His father was blinded by his greed and desire. Jac did not have hope for their families future if his father continued on this path.

When Jac turned 18 his father could no longer stand the righteous behavior of his son and ordered him back home to receive proper tutoring. When Jac returns to his father he clearly sees the error in his father’s ways. The quest to acquire the remainder of the divided lands turned his father into a lord that Jac no longer respected. Their people were miserable at the hands of his father.

Tension grew between Jac and his father to the point where Jac avoided his father except when formally summoned. Even then he attempted to find excuses not to join his father. Eventually those summonses ceased as his father was tired of Jac’s attempts to make him relent his warring ways. His father came very close to naming Jac a coward.

Mediators from the King tried in vain to find a resolution to the animosity between his father and Lady Arman. A proposal of a marriage was put forth to end the hatred and constant raids. Jac supported the proposal of a union between the two families though his father would not even consider it.

Jac felt there was no other way therefore he began working behind his father’s back trying to salvage what his father was intent on destroying. Despite his best efforts he made little headway. The Lady Arman seemed just as stubborn as his father. Had his father been single, he would have proposed a marriage between his father and Lady Arman as they seemed to have been made from the same mold with the exception of gender. In lieu of his failures, Jac continues to do all he can to keep his father from destroying his inheritance.

Let me try this again:

Is there anybody out there who's around who would like to RP as these characters and participate in the thread? I'll give you a full update on what's going on and what the characters are for in pms.

Please get in touch because it would be no fun if Kathleen and I had to finish this rp ourselves without Freelander participation.

If nobody steps up to the plate, Visar, I'll take on one of them myself. I may be slow in responding (like not every day, but at max within 3 days) since I'm actualy on minimum access these days, but I'd like to see this move forward WITH Freelanders involvement.

So I'm your gal, guy, whichever if you need me. :happy:

Thank you so much Myst!

I believe Karasyl is also interested in helping out.

So the question is, who wants to play what?

We have the Lord (Brief role but we need it immediately), the Lord's son (also needed immediately; if we could only choose one I'd choose the son and npc the lord, but it's cool if both are played), and the Lady (the daughter is played by Arlow I believe) that was played by Eqwina but since we haven't really heard from her in a while, let's say that's up for grabs too.

request to add Karas has been sent, so it shouldn't be too long now.

Can we get an update summary of what has gone on so far (for both me and Karas)? Just to know where we are and what is expected next of our characters.

• 1 month later...