DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RP Planning: Murandy RP

Visar Falmaien

Now, i have posted :) but i slightly deviated from what we talked about Visar, and will write the letter and ask to get it carried after the next meeting between Camiline, Leanolle, and the AS. Went with the AS summoning Lean cause they were showing interest in Lean (and AS are used to summoning people to them at will). Feel free to question her as you will :)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I replied, but left it so Gera could do the talking if she wants. If you want me to continue I will, but since she was in the room I thought I'd let her talk too. I'm not sure I understand what the meeting is about though.

I'm thinking it would just be to get the girl's description on what is going on here before we talk with the mother. She would have a different perspective and perhaps tell us more than her mother who may have something to hide. We know we're gonna get the mothers version so it would be good to find the girls version too to see if they match etc. If there is a different purpose for this meeting that I am missing please inform me if you want me to continue it. I know we will get the letter from the daughter for the lords son, but the AS need a reason to have called her.

Yeah, I think that getting the daughter's perspective would be reason enough to quietly ask her a few questions about the situation. Even if just to be on the safe side, but if the daughter expresses how she feels, then obviously the plot will thicken.

I'm thinking you have your meeting, and the next day maybe we let slip to Lady Arman our intentions to also talk to the lord, something that she would not want us to do, and she has a "last ditch" plan to gamble with that we'll encounter later.

Say, where's Zander and his guy? I should see if he's still interested in the thread...

Do you want me to wait and let phelix post or do you want me to edit my post to just ask the daughter for her version of why we were called in? Phelix is listed as not being on DM for a few weeks, but I don't wanna assume that means that we are alone on this just yet.

Its been about a week, and I had actually thought it longer, but I have updated my last post to have kathleen do the talking. If Phelix comes on and wants to do it he can post it and I'll delete some of my post, I don't mind. But now its up if we want to move forward with it. I just didn't want it to die and I know there are people waiting to be introduced to the RP. So Arlow you're up, or phelix if you get back.

• 2 weeks later...

No we've kinda um stalled, ack. Was I supposed to post last or?...

May I propose a scene skip? Maybe if we get on the move again things will get better.

I'll see how Phelix, Arlow, and Eqwina and that Zander guy are doing if they still wanted to participate. IF not I guess Kathleen and I can continue to your character Sieve.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Visar (and everyone else), I was on an LoA due to school at the time of the scene skip, and will do a flashback post later when playing Leanolle again to refer to the converstaion with the Aes Sedai. Are you going to post meeting with us bandits, or would you like me to post next?

Arlow

Edited by Arlow

• 4 weeks later...

just wanted to apologize for the inconvenience, I will not be rping for a few months, so I guess for all intents and purposes this thread is suspended. You all may continue posting in it without me if you wish, or we could try to pick it up in September or October if anyone is interested. In the middle of moving and job searching and grad school applications so I will not be very available for rps in the near future. Again, my apologies, hope you've enjoyed the thread so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...