#41 Mystica

Mystica

Freelanders RP GroupLeader ~~§~~§~~ Red Ajah Head

• DM - Staff
  • 16,820 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:29 PM

I'm loving every part of this RP, guys. Great job Visar! :biggrin:

Inspirationadv.gif
Souvra to Tay, Kara, Cairos, Elgee, Rasheta, Kathleen - sister of Loraine-mentor to Nyanna

#42 Visar Falmaien

Visar Falmaien
  • Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:57 AM

I think we need Kathleen and/or Phelix to post next, as members of the delegation just greeted by the lady. Of course, anyone else who wants to post can, Arlow or Zander, even Sieve with his perspective if he wants.
Posted Image

#43 Visar Falmaien

Visar Falmaien
  • Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

Looks like both Kathleen adn Arlow are currently on LoA?

So we have Phelix, myself, and Eq to work on the meeting. I'll see if I can post something even if it's filler :P
Posted Image

#44 Arlow

Arlow
  • Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:20 PM

Alright, sorry it took me so long to reply, have posted and will be keeping up with it from now :)

Edited by Arlow, 24 April 2011 - 11:46 PM.

Posted Image
Why should he care if I have a dozen musicians in my pocket and a smithy on my back?
~ Mintee to Kathleen (WT SG) ~ Siggies by Nyn & Ithi

#45 Visar Falmaien

Visar Falmaien
  • Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:04 PM

Great post Arlow! When I get a chance I will post again to try to move things along since no one's posted in a while.

I propose the ladies have a more private discussion with no ears, and so I'll post as Visar waiting around until the meeting is over.

Then maybe skip a day and go right to our plan to find the bandits and the lord's position? I'd love to leave room for Eqwina to post as the lady though so maybe I'll just mention the meeting and she, phelix, and kathleen can fill in?

Arlow if you'd like to mention the meeting from your perspective later that would be great.

Eqwina are you still around these days?
Posted Image

#46 Mystica

Mystica

Freelanders RP GroupLeader ~~§~~§~~ Red Ajah Head

• DM - Staff
  • 16,820 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:16 PM

might be a good idea to poke them all through a pm again, Visar. I know Eqwina has posted recently but dunno how much she checks the boards, and Phelix I have missed for quite a bit now. The pm email notification might nudge them back to action though.

Inspirationadv.gif
Souvra to Tay, Kara, Cairos, Elgee, Rasheta, Kathleen - sister of Loraine-mentor to Nyanna

#47 Eqwina

Eqwina

Eqwina

• Members
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:47 AM

I just finished all four of my finals. I am back full time. Working on a post as we speak. :biggrin:
Posted Image

#48 Kathleen

Kathleen

ACW GL, FL ADL, WT RP RGL

• DM - Staff
  • 9,655 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:22 AM

Congrats on finishing the exams! I hope you did well.

rotationAug2014_zpse3051918.gif

ACW Tuathan'an Camp GL ~ Freelanders ADL ~ White Tower RP RGL

SG Bonded to Karasayl ~ Souvra Bonded to Lily, Myst, MillsRashi & HalliaRP Bonded to Elessar

#49 Visar Falmaien

Visar Falmaien
  • Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:32 PM

Awesome! Welcome back Eq! Sorry if I rushed ya X_X And yeah, I hope you did well on your finals too that's always a good thing :D

Let's see, we have a quick secret meeting with the daughter, and then another quick meeting with the lady the next day?

And then we move on, sound good?
Posted Image

#50 Eqwina

Eqwina

Eqwina

• Members
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:08 PM

Sounds great to me!!
Posted Image

#51 Arlow

Arlow
  • Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:10 AM

Now, i have posted :) but i slightly deviated from what we talked about Visar, and will write the letter and ask to get it carried after the next meeting between Camiline, Leanolle, and the AS. Went with the AS summoning Lean cause they were showing interest in Lean (and AS are used to summoning people to them at will). Feel free to question her as you will :)
Posted Image
Why should he care if I have a dozen musicians in my pocket and a smithy on my back?

#52 Visar Falmaien

Visar Falmaien
  • Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:53 PM

That works perfectly Arlow, and makes Visar feel even more out of the loop :D
Posted Image

#53 Kathleen

Kathleen

• DM - Staff
  • 9,655 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:36 AM

Who's next? Visar are you gonna talk to him or just send him in, and then is he meeting with Gera or Kat?

SG Bonded to Karasayl ~ Souvra Bonded to Lily, Myst, MillsRashi & HalliaRP Bonded to Elessar

#54 Visar Falmaien

Visar Falmaien
  • Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:23 AM

I could post a quick filler if you want, but it doesn't matter which one meets with him, whoever wants to :D
Posted Image

#55 Kathleen

Kathleen

• DM - Staff
  • 9,655 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:13 AM

I replied, but left it so Gera could do the talking if she wants. If you want me to continue I will, but since she was in the room I thought I'd let her talk too. I'm not sure I understand what the meeting is about though.

I'm thinking it would just be to get the girl's description on what is going on here before we talk with the mother. She would have a different perspective and perhaps tell us more than her mother who may have something to hide. We know we're gonna get the mothers version so it would be good to find the girls version too to see if they match etc. If there is a different purpose for this meeting that I am missing please inform me if you want me to continue it. I know we will get the letter from the daughter for the lords son, but the AS need a reason to have called her.

#56 Visar Falmaien

Visar Falmaien
  • Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:07 AM

Yeah, I think that getting the daughter's perspective would be reason enough to quietly ask her a few questions about the situation. Even if just to be on the safe side, but if the daughter expresses how she feels, then obviously the plot will thicken.

I'm thinking you have your meeting, and the next day maybe we let slip to Lady Arman our intentions to also talk to the lord, something that she would not want us to do, and she has a "last ditch" plan to gamble with that we'll encounter later.

Say, where's Zander and his guy? I should see if he's still interested in the thread...
Posted Image

#57 Kathleen

Kathleen

• DM - Staff
  • 9,655 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:37 AM

Do you want me to wait and let phelix post or do you want me to edit my post to just ask the daughter for her version of why we were called in? Phelix is listed as not being on DM for a few weeks, but I don't wanna assume that means that we are alone on this just yet.

#58 Kathleen

Kathleen

• DM - Staff
  • 9,655 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:31 AM

Its been about a week, and I had actually thought it longer, but I have updated my last post to have kathleen do the talking. If Phelix comes on and wants to do it he can post it and I'll delete some of my post, I don't mind. But now its up if we want to move forward with it. I just didn't want it to die and I know there are people waiting to be introduced to the RP. So Arlow you're up, or phelix if you get back.

#59 Arlow

Arlow
  • Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:50 PM

Okay, I shall attempt to post something this arvy or tomorrow, got a few things to do then I'll jump onto this.

Arlow :)
Posted Image

#60 Sieve

Sieve
  • Members
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

I hope I haven't held anybody up, have had serious issues with my internet connection and just got it resolved. I'll check the thread but from the sounds of it you haven't gotten to me yet.