DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My Wheel of Time map project

Wedge

Hey everyone. I used to come here a lot years ago. It's been a while but i'm making my return because I've been re-reading the series and been keeping maps and notations of Rand, Perrin, and Matt's movements in the Randland world. It has become a more daunting task than i expected, especially with the traveling that Rand does starting in FoH. Anyway, without further ado, here is the link to my website hosting it:

http://www.ramblesnonsense.com/?page_id=8

•  
  • The maps are SPOILER FREE, unless you choose to view the way point descriptions. in that case, it is incredibly spoiling. But the text is hidden unless you click on the button to expand it.

• So far only books 1-3 are released. I will release 4-6 in a week or two, 6-9 after that, then 10+ after that. I just need to tweak the final maps and that takes time.

• I'm sure there will be spelling errors and changes that need to be made. Let me know and i'll update it.

• I was thinking about posting the images here. I still may do that, but not yet.

edit:

Legend added. I will clean that up and make it smaller when time permits.

Hope you like it.

Once you see the later books, you will see it was hard to do the rest. They are nearly always with one of the three Ta'veren anyway. As far as forces, and country affiliation, i was thinking of doing that when i'm done. Tracking which nations are aligned and how.

Wow, it would certainly be a daunting task as the storyline progresses but at this moment it is quite simply brilliant. Keep up the great work :)

Thanks :) I've gotten some pretty good feedback even on non-WoT sites. Which is surprising, Because the internet is a rough place.

great maps! but when you have time, please add more plot lines :)

ouch. this has become a labor. One that i want to do, but a labor. once i'm done with all the books, and the revisions/corrections i need to make afterwards, we will see.

You're right of course :) but one more thing, a small one.

I looked at them in detail and I saw that when a character (mar-perrin) doesn't travel anywhere in the whole book you just skipped.

you can add a blue or yellow point instead so we can know he's there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Now that i'm finished with AMoL, my WoT embargo is lifted. I fear spoilers. But, now that I am going around internets, here is a shameless bump for myself, in case anyone hasn't seen. 

I'm going to wait a month or so to start AMoL

Archived