DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yellow! The New Color of Love: Cupid's Arrow

Dahmir

cupid.jpg

Alrighty people, lady and gentlemen.

Step right up to the Cupid's Arrow.

So here how Cupid's Arrow work. Basically, everyone can choose who they'd like as their Valentine date.

For examples, it can be a DMer, a celebrity, family, friends, to even an alien.

It can be someone real or fictional or historical or just plain comical if you want.

You guys can decide on who it may be, whatever your heart desires.

If you want to state why, then go right ahead but beware of comments to follow.

ids_emoticon_rose.gifids_emoticon_rose.gifids_emoticon_rose.gif

ids_emoticon_rose.gifids_emoticon_rose.gif

ids_emoticon_rose.gif

Let me start this thread off...

"Oh dear Cupid, I would like (more on the lines of LOVE) Megan Fox to be my Valentine's. I think she's just smokin hot and just an eye candy for us guys". :wub:

OH GREAT CUPID! Narg would like as his valentines.... HIMSELF!!!

*looks in the mirror* HEY! IT IS ME! YAY! *huggles himself* Well hi there... have you been working out? My what lovely feathers you have!

Fine... give me Greandal.. she has excellent choice in men... and she can't screw with my head.. it is already screwed!

Moon, did you see him in Big Fish? He was awesome in that one!

Dah . . . er, I mean Cupid, can I arm wrestle Moon for Ewan McGregor to be my Valentine? If not, then may I please have Legolas . . . no, wait, Aragorn . . . no, wait Eomer . . . oh, heck! I can't decide!

Moon, did you see him in Big Fish? He was awesome in that one!

Dah . . . er, I mean Cupid, can I arm wrestle Moon for Ewan McGregor to be my Valentine? If not, then may I please have Legolas . . . no, wait, Aragorn . . . no, wait Eomer . . . oh, heck! I can't decide!

OH YEAH! He's worth wrestling for. Big Fish was awesome. {One of the few Tim Burton films I really like].

He did a film in the mid 90s called Pillow Book. It's kinda Artsy in that "European" way. :wub:

A few Christmases ago, my hubby bought me a life size Ewan McGregor as Obi-wan cut out. It's amazing! [i also have an oddball collection of Young Obiwan Action figures].

He's in my library guarding my books right now. Lightsaber drawn, defending us from badguys.

Well, hmmm..I like this thread. I don't have a Valentine in RL so I

guess I'll have to pick one on DM. Who to pick though. Aj has a good

Valentine with the Doctor. Very good choice. I Vote Song once again. :rolleyes: *Mafia joke there*

Dear Cupid, can I have a Song for my DM Valentine? Haha. :ohmy:

Yes, I miss Bela too. Hopefully, she will be back before long. :happy:

Archived