DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Pink Loincloth Tavern

• 1 month later...

** Nikon walks into the old pub and sees that no one has been here in at least a few months. He sets to some hard work repairing broken tables and chairs, dusting and sweeping the interior then restocking the bar.  Pouring himself a drink, he hopes that these renovations help draw in a few familiar faces as well as some new ones. **

The door opens, creaking loudly, as well as bringing in a blast of cold air. A grizzled veteran walks in, looking around at the renovation work. From previous experience, he doubts it will last long. Regardless of this fact, he strolls up to the bar and dumps his worn saddlebags on it. 

"Give me a large glass of your finest Brew!"

*Zander walks in noticing the renovations Nikon was working at and smiles a mischievous smile*

Ill take my usual keg of beer please.

*Sitting in the corner with his back to the wall Zander keeps his smile and drinks....waiting patiently....*

The door opens, creaking loudly, as well as bringing in a blast of cold air. A grizzled veteran walks in, looking around at the renovation work. From previous experience, he doubts it will last long. Regardless of this fact, he strolls up to the bar and dumps his worn saddlebags on it.

"Give me a large glass of your finest Brew!"

Got it...

** Grabs punch bowl sized glass of Dragons Breath Brew **

You said the best I've got and, since we are temporarily without someone with the keys to the MG's office where the MG Brew is hidden, this is the best I have on hand.

36510312012.jpg

Edited by Nikon

*Zander walks in noticing the renovations Nikon was working at and smiles a mischievous smile*

Ill take my usual keg of beer please.

*Sitting in the corner with his back to the wall Zander keeps his smile and drinks....waiting patiently....*

One keg coming out.

** rolls a couple sealed keg to Zander seat while the song roll out the barrels plays **

lift-bridge-kegs.gif

Edited by Nikon

Daww, I'd nearly forgotten about this joint. Enough ale to get me through a day of busking in the horrendous summer heat, if you will barkeep!

Alright, here is our margarita swimming pool, should keep you cool enough (Just don't spill getting in or out)! :wink:

B_D4CsKWsAAneR5.jpg

Edited by Nikon

*Zander finishes his drink and walks to the jukebox and puts on his theme song on the jukebox*

*Zander walks out and grabs the bag he had hidden outside and rides into the bar on Cairos  Reg Horse and astride said horse Zander opens the content of the bag and proceeds to dose everyone with glue and then feathers*

*Zander then jumps off the horse and tackles the bartender Nikon to the floor from behind the bar Zander shakes a keg of beer and then uncaps it spraying beer all over everyone except himself.

*Zander then channels a Gateway open and jumps back on Cairos warhorse and bolts through the gateway. to here......http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/96884-welcome-rr-elektra-to-the-cavalry-215-221/?p=3612524*

Edited by Zander

RedArms to arms!!!

Assault of two superior officers (tackling me and tar&feathering Besie & I), spillage of an entire keg of Brew AND channeling... Better be Some great spot fine (plus more for all the other stuff in the other two threads)

Edited by Nikon

Not to mention he is riding Cairos' horse WITHOUT permission!  :ohmy: Since warhorses are weapons in their own right, that is not only horse theft but theft of a Band member's weapon!

THROW THE BOOK AT HIM!!!