DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE GREAT TREE

U4ea

I thought it would be fun to decorate a tree this year. We have a lot of new faces and I think you get to know a lot about people by the things they can add to their surroundings.

While it does coincide with decorating Christmas trees, it doesn't necessarily have to represent that for us. I'd like for this tree to represent the people who walk through our halls and mingle. For every post is a memory, whether it's treasured or forgotten.

How in the world do I add an ornament?

It's simple! Just play around on the internet and find an ornament that you like the look of and that means something to you. It could be a state ornament like this one:

a20792b129858d5e76a56a_m.JPG

which is from my hometown of Savannah, GA.

OR, it could represent something about you, for example this one:

StarWars_ChristmasOrnament_Solo-thumb-330x547-17669.jpg

Gotta love a young Harrison Ford, right? *fans self*

So, what memory would you like to add to the Great Tree??

I don't do xmas decorations, so can't really add anything here. But I'll shamelessly enjoy the ones you guys put up :happy:

Umm... you did read the first post when I said it wasn't a "christmas" tree, right?

*giggles and bounces around poking people*

and

Ok I don't have a picture..so use your imaginations! *smiles* Picture a blue, green, purple and red sashes..tied together and twined around and among the branches of our lovely Kin Tree! *grins* These are my Kin Sashes before my Council Sash...and I cried each time lor Sashed me! LOL I remember the first night I was raised ever in the Kin...I was so in awe of Lor...we weren't quite SisterTwins yet..and I was so amazed and happy...I actually was shaking! That was back in the days we had offsite boards and raisings had a bit more pomp and falderal to them! Some, most, of the happiest memories I have of the past seven or eight years are from the friendships with my kinsters and hanging out with them, spamming, chatting, doing stuff and being a family!

*grins at Myst* oddly, enough, I had the same problem. *laughs*

*smiles at Twinny and shakes her head* Then you got used to me and found out there's not a lot to get excited about. *laughs* Just a very overworked, underpaid, heavily stressed chubby chick with an overdeveloped sense of responsibility. *grins*

Archived