DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Out and About

keyholder21

Hi people!

I have a 'new' Blue Sister (my first AS character, though she's 100 in main timeline) and I'm looking to do some rps with her.

She's a darkfriend hunter and also BLUE, so there are potentials for rping with practically anybody - you could even be one of my eyes and ears with your PC or an NPC that you feel like writing. From almost anywhere in Randland. SOOOO many possibilities.

Anyway, is anyone interested?

A few things about Miahna:

She's Arafellin, so she has two long dark brown braids with silver bells at the end

She's tall for a woman and fairly thin

She has a low gravelly voice

Right now she's in between Warders

Has a staff (apparently it's a Blue thing :)).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi people!

I have a 'new' Blue Sister (my first AS character, though she's 100 in main timeline) and I'm looking to do some rps with her.

She's a darkfriend hunter and also BLUE, so there are potentials for rping with practically anybody - you could even be one of my eyes and ears with your PC or an NPC that you feel like writing. From almost anywhere in Randland. SOOOO many possibilities.

Anyway, is anyone interested?

A few things about Miahna:

She's Arafellin, so she has two long dark brown braids with silver bells at the end

She's tall for a woman and fairly thin

She has a low gravelly voice

Right now she's in between Warders

Has a staff (apparently it's a Blue thing :)).

So I've been thinking about making an unconventional Aiel for a little while, and seeing this post gave me an idea. What if one of the Aiel that fell to the bleakness decided to put on the Gai'shan white and seek out an Aes Sedai to serve as a means of meeting societal Toh? Obviously the bio would have to be approved but I thought I'd run the idea by you first.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a preliminary bio worked out, and I want to float the idea over on the Aiel boards to see if they are cool with it.

Dhulic of the Sharp Butte Nakai Aiel

Dhulic grew up in the Sharp Butte sept of the Nakai aiel. He was tall and strong, and bright if not very imaginative. His physical gifts were remarkable at an early age, and there were few other children who could best him in a foot race or wrestling match. It was no great surprise to anyone that as a young man he took easily to the warrior ways of his people.

Dhulic had a great love of the wild landscape of the three fold land, and would spend days out on his own, living off the land. When he came of age to become a warrior, he saught out the Far Aldazar Din , the Brothers of the Eagle. After many trials and much pushing, he became Far Aldazar Din himself. Only the maidens of the spear could claim to be greater scouts, and the Brothers called them false claims.

When Laman committed his great sin, the Nakai were one of four clans to cross the dragonwall. The hunt for Laman and the retribution of the treekillers was a pivital moment in Dhulic's life. He honed his warriors skills in the battles, and earned the wealth to start his life from the fifth that was collected.

When he returned to Sharp Butte hold, he was young and fierce and wealthy, flush with the mighty victory that had been won. He married easily and took a leadership position within the sept. He never became sept chief in part because he never desired the responsibility. For Dhulic, ranging the wilds of the three fold land, raiding, and living well were all that he ever desired.

Then came the Car'a'carn.

Dhulic was at Alcair Dal when Jarron al'Tanin made his dreadful pronouncement. He followed the lead of his clan chief and again crossed the dragonwall. The more that he thought of the revelation, the more that Dhulic realized that the whole Aiel people had garnered a Toh that could never be repaid. He agonized over this thought for weeks until finally something snapped within him. One had to repay Toh, to do otherwise was to abandon what it was to be Aiel. If the Aiel had broken their oaths to the Aes Sedai, the only moral consequence was to again serve Aes Sedai.

Dhulic threw down his spears and donned gai'shain white. He has made his way across the hated wetlands, seeking out one of the masters of Tar'Valon so that he may swear his services to them.

I've answered you in the thread on the Aiel board, marquis. To recap, I'll have to run this by the admins, because your idea is (as you indicated) rather unusual and unprecedented. I need input from people with a longer and more in-depth knowledge of the PSW's history before I can make up my mind on this.

It is an intriguing idea though (though your bio will need a bit of adjusting so far ;) )