DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Important Information for New Bios

WhiteWolf

Until further notice the White Tower will not accept any bios that are for true born Two Rivers characters, this includes Emonds Field, Taren Ferry and the surrounding area.

We will accept bios that say the characters family are refugess from (insert country name) and are now resident in the above areas.

We are also not accepting any Wilder bios at this time.

The above two rules are temporary and will be relaxed when we feel enough time has passed.

Thank you for your compliance :biggrin:

Cara Ramsey

Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah

Bonded to Liitha Gaidin

Bio Checker for the White Tower

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey! I was looking at this and was wondering about the Salidar novices. Would they be considered Wilders? I'm mulling over a bio, and I've been looking through the other bulletins, and haven't seen anything mentioning that. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Meli

Hey there, Melinyel!

Salidar novices would be like any others - either born with the spark, or able to learn. At the moment we are not considering Wilder (born with the spark) bios, unless the story is really really REALLY good and integral to the story line of the character.

Fantastic! Thanks for answering me so quickly. Yeah, I noticed about the Wilders, I was just making sure that they didn't fall into the same category as the Salidar novices. I definately won't be making a Wilder, not unless lightning strikes me with an insanely good and appropriate story line. :laugh: Hey! It could happen..

Thanks!

Lol is a pleasure!

Just for clarification: We tend to use the term "Wilder" for anyone born with the spark, whether or not they've really started to channel. A Traditional novice character would almost never be a true Wilder (ie one who's character is a bit older and has channelled a bit). I'd say we're more likely to approve a Wilder if it's a Salidar character, as of course they're older. In fact, I'd love to see one of those, if well written.

Well, now that the temptation to create a Wilder is there... :wink: If anything, if I decided to create one, should I send you a message Elgee to see if it's ok? And if not, that's completely fine. Also, I'm definately not a creator of GodMode type characters either, and completely respect the flaws of a character. But if I could come up with a well written bio, and asked you about it, might it be possible? No worries, if not. :laugh:

• 1 year later...