DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Want to RP with the witches?

Nynaeve

Hey guys,

There's a RP of the WT that is going to take place soonish. I'll post the plot after I'm told it's okay to do so (so you can get a better idea) but basically it would involve coming across a group of green Sedai. Quite a few NPC CotL are going to go boom... and your character can be there to participate in the skirmish. Just make sure your head it attached to your body at all times.

Technically, they're going to be using CotL NPCs and all... but they wanted to see if any of you would like to come to play as well. So, if you want to try it out post here so I can let them know if there's an interest. FYI this would totally count for a character development RP (but it needs to be minimum 4 posts, in accordance with the requirements). Just a mild encouragement ;)

Nyn

U4ae said:

Thanks, Nyn! I just realized that I forgot to tell you that you could feel free to post our plan for more info. To that means, here's what we're planning on doing. I'm cool with you (and I mean anyone who wants to play along) fitting in whatever they need, complete with lovely enemies. Let me know how I can help you! :D

The Plan from start to finish is:

Thread 1:

Lor gets a report from one of her contacts in three towns near Mardecin. Based on the information inside those reports, it seems the White Cloaks are heading towards it, though we're not sure why. If ya'll want to throw in reports from any contacts you may have in the area, too, that just solidifies our reason to need to go rescue Rashima's Journal, which was hidden there to keep it out of the hands of other Ajahs.* Lor takes her info to Jade to press for someone to go move Rashima's Journal. Rasheta barges in on that meeting with information from her own contacts that supports the information in Lor's reports. We put our heads together and decide we have to go.

(Rashima's Journal has the basic creed of the Greens, the traditions etc,)

Thread 2:

We leave for Mardecin, dragging various wardies along with us. We travel to Mardecin and we can toss in whatever other little issues that pop into our heads that we want here... snakes, broken bridges... -No trollocs-.

Thread 3:

We get to Mardecin and have to sneak in to retrieve Rashima's Journal. The White Cloaks have beat us there, though they're looking for something completely different/"spreading the Light..." whatever!! (we should probably hash this part out to make it believable). This is where someone's gotta die (NPC and some little WC soldiers...). Seriously, I want something to make a really big boom... I'm a little blood thirsty, atm, and I need an outlet.

thread 4:

We haul butt back to the Tower OR find a better place to stash Rashima's Journal.

Anyone interested in playing alonG??

• 4 weeks later...