So, just make one post--if you think of new ideas modify that post. Keep them simple--just a vague description. Full debate belongs in the debate thread. This is just you stating it.
Here are mine.
1. The Unseen Eyes are the BUT, and are Perrin's unseen foe. (And, though I'm less certain on this, are the evil the Mordeth encountered which twisted him and gave him his powers). In dealing with this Perrin will come to be at peace with his wolfy nature.
2. Graendal lives!!! She will go after Elayne and things will look very dire for her.
3. Things will go very bad for the Seanchan in this book. The sul'dam secret will come out, Trollocs might wipe out Amador or Ebou Dar, perhaps the Wise Ones or Aes Sedai will stage a damane break out, or a new Emperor/Empress will have set themselves up in Seanchan. Dunno, I just know things have to go really south, really fast.
4. Demandred will be revealed. I don't know why I think this. I remember discussing it approaching tGS and saying he wouldn't then, but suddenly I'm certain now. ToM's the book. He'll also be revealed not to be hiding as anyone, but rather he'll have his fingers in a number of plots--and the rule he's secured will be the Trollocs, and he will have secured control over them from further incursions like the Fake Sammael.
5. Moghedian is the Shiny Dragon Man that Mesema saw. Annoura and Masuri will be Black Ajah. Rhianna and Berylla will be near Perrin. Dealing with this will get Perrin over his leadership problems (this plot may mix with point number 8.)
6. Taim will be outed as a darkfriend by Pevara (or accidentally reveal himself to her) and she will set out to take him down (though this won't be resolved in this book). I also believe this will destroy the Black Tower (the Farm, not the institution--again though that part won't be till aMoL).
7. Zaida will be revealed as a darkfriend, and possibly taken down by Harine (the latter could be in aMoL). At the very least will be the reveal.
8. The Aes Sedai with the borderlanders are Black Ajah, and will be the ones who hurt Rand. Tenobia and Bashere will die during this--possibly all the Borderlander rulers will. Perrin and Faile will save Rand, and take charge of the surviving borderlander armies (and yes, I think all of this will happen in ToM, though not until toward the very end).
9. Aviendha will discover something important in Rhuidean. Dunno what--my favourite idea is she figures how to control the collumns to show her specific things from the past, and uses this to learn exactly how the sealing was done in order to help Rand--but she will discover something significant.
10. And the Crazy One--Mesaana turns out to be good. ;D ;D ;D
Edited by Luckers, 16 September 2010 - 11:44 PM.
Edited to change my Graendal prediction from [has a part to play whether she survived or not, to she lives]