DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Putting Two and Two Together

Taei

Tayva was walking the halls, just a stroll really. She did it sometimes to clear her head. On occasion she'd been known to walk over half the tower in a day. Today's stroll took her near the Red Ajah's halls. Why she really didn't know, she just let her feet guide her small fram on these walks. The only hall that she didn't usually walk too much was the Novices area. There were too many sideways looks down there from Novices that hadn't quite gotten to know he there yet.

Today she wore a pale blue dress cut in the Domini style. It offset her dark skin in a rather complimentary fashion. As usual she had her hair braided in a long single braid, but with ribbons of light blue interwoven with each section of the braid so that her red hair didn't quite clash so much with the dress. When she was right next to someone she almost always had to look up at them in order to make eye contact because of her 4'9" frame, but her brown almond shaped eyes met every eye as she passed. A small nod of acknowledgment met everyone who met her gaze. She was horrible with names, but she remembered every face that she'd seen so far. Self possession seemed to follow here as she glided closer to the main hall that the Red Ajah called home.

Suddenly Tayva saw something that took her aback and she actually paused for a moment. Jaydena Sedai, a Green Sister, was headed into the halls of the Red Ajah! Keeping her features serene she glided closer towards the halls of the Red Ajah. There she saw Jaydena talking to one of the men that were standing around in the hallway. Men in the halls of the Red Ajah, and a Green as well? Something is going on here a bit out of the ordinary. Standing around for a couple minutes she saw Zarinen of all people step up to the Green and pull her further down the hall and around a bend where they disappeared. Without delay Tayva turned on her heels from where she had been standing pretending to admire a wall hanging and returned with the same confident glide back towards the White Ajah's halls. Men in the Red Ajah hall. A Green Sister being pulled into a Red Sister's quarters. I need to think.

---

There had to have been some logic behind it, but it took Tayva awhile to get to it because of what it meant. They both must have been Ajah heads. It was the only logical reason why a Green talking to a man in the Red Ajah's hall would have been pulled aside by a Red Sister. With the opposition between the two Ajahs it was hard to pinpoint exactly what they were talking about but it had to be something to do with the men who were suddenly in the Red Ajah quarters. Men in the Red's quarters, now that would take some getting used to.

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she knew what she had to do. "Well, the only way to make sense of this is to go to the source." She said at the empty room. Without another thought she got up from the desk and walked past the eclectic collection of items in her room and into the hallway. Her search for a messenger took her out into the main hall before she found a passing Accepted that did not currently have their hands full. The girl had long brown hair and light blue eyes. Kathleen was the name if memory served.

"Kathleen," the girl stopped dead in her tracks and Tayva felt a moment of satisfaction at her memory on that one, she usually ended up wrong. "Come with me, I have an errand for you." She then turned around and returned back to her quarters in the White Ajah hall without looking back to see if the girl was following. It was pure logic for her to follow since she had known her name. To not do so would have ended up with a trip to see the Mistress of Novices and the girl surely wouldn't have liked that.

Once back in her quarters the White Sister gestured towards a seat in the corner of the room. "You may sit if you like while you wait. Sorry, but I have to draft up these letters right fast for you to be able to send them for me." Taking in the girl's awkward look as she surveyed the room's many different things Tayva sat down at the desk and brought out her quill, ink and paper.

Jaydena Sedai,

She paused and looked up for a moment, trying to think of how was best to breach what might be a delicate subject without coming across as too commanding.

Kathleen had spent the majority of the day running errands for one person or another. It wasn't very late and she was already beginning to get tired when she finally had free time to get back to her room to study. She was walking through main part of the Tower when a young girl entered, starry eyed and smiling. Kathleen sighed as she realized she was the only one around to help the girl and she approached her. "Hello, are you looking for someone? How can I help you?"

The girl smiled and said she was here to become an Aes Sedai and asked where she signed up. Kathleen just smiled at the innocence and showed her to the Mistress of Novice's study. On the way Kathleen explained a little of the process to 'signing up' for the girl so she wouldn't embarrass herself too much. She left the girl when Pia called her into the room and Kathleen made her way back through the halls to the main part of the Tower to get back to her room.

She was hoping she wouldn't be stopped and given some more useless work like she had earlier in the day when she foolishly left the breakfast hall with no plan of where to go and someone thought she didn't look busy enough! She walked briskly like she was on her way somewhere, and wished she had a book or a parcel so it looked like she was running an errand so no one would stop her and she could finally sit, but almost as though someone were reading her thoughts she heard someone call her name from behind her. She was shocked to hear her name, it was usually "you there" or "Accepted", most people didn't call her by her name even still and when she did she froze. Kathleen turned around as the Aes Sedai said "Come with me, I have an errand for you" and Kathleen's heart sank, so much for sitting, she thought. 

She was surprised how quickly the Aes Sedai turned and walked down the hall, Kathleen gave a little trot to catch up. As she followed the Aes Sedai she started to wonder what the errand could be. It must be something urgent or she wouldn't rush so. Or maybe she just rushed like that a lot. Kathleen had noticed that some Aes Sedai strole slowly through the halls and others always seems to be rushing. She couldn't help but think that the ones who rush so much just do it because of the years of rushing as a Novice and Accepted they just don't notice. But this seemed different. As she walked through the hall she couldn't help but take in the Aes Sedai she was following, most girls with hair that shade of red would not think to wear so much blue, but on her, with her skin tone, it had a very pleasing look.

When they got to the Aes Sedai's rooms Kathleen was relieved to be offered a seat while she waited. When she was told that the Aes Sedai would have to write the letter's up before Kathleen could send them she knew it was important news, and very fresh otherwise the letters would have been written before a messenger was found. She didn't want to seem like she was overstepping but as Accepted she had taken notes for lot of Aes Sedai and penned a lot of letters, she felt like it was proper ettiquite to ask so when Kathleen saw the pens come out she asked. "Excuse me, Tayva Sedai, if you would like me write that for you I have been told I have very good script. I don't want to intrude though and if it is a private matter I won't tell a sole if you do want me to write it, but if you prefer to do it yourself I understand. I just thought I would offer my help to make things easier for you." Some how spending so much time around Aes Sedai had not made her any more calm around them, or made it any easier to talk to them. She wished she wasn't so awkward.

As she waited for the White's reply she began to look around the room. The more she looked the more she noticed some of the oddest collection she had seen. It all seemed so...unWhite...but it all seemed to fit in an odd sort of way, which was odd in itself for a White.

"Excuse me, Tayva Sedai, if you would like me write that for you I have been told I have very good script. I don't want to intrude though and if it is a private matter I won't tell a sole if you do want me to write it, but if you prefer to do it yourself I understand. I just thought I would offer my help to make things easier for you."

With a small smile Tayva simply replied, "My own hand is readable. But that you for the offer, though, child. Now, to just figure out how to word this correctly." She looked up for a moment and at the vase of flowers that was on a far table. Suddenly she looked back down at the parchment and continued.

Important things to talk about. Saw you visiting a friend today in the Red Halls. Would like to talk about it over tea tomorrow if you are available. Please give the messenger a reply for me as to when you're free. She's a patient girl so I'm sure she'll be happy to wait.

Sincerely,

Tayva ni Ayvery t'Reyon

Aes Sedai of the White Ajah

"There, that should suffice." Tayva brought out the little dish of sand that she kept handy for blotting out ink and sprinkled it over the page. Carefully dumping it back into the dish once more she decided it was time to address the young Accepted.

"You know where the Green Halls are, yes?" Awaiting a nod she continued while folding up the letter and then placing her seal on it from a small signet ring that was sitting on the left hand corner of the desk. The seal had a nine pointed star on it, which had made it look slightly awkward to Tayva at first, but then she grew to appreciate the even points of the symbol. "Good. Take this to Jaydena Sedai and then return to me with her answer. I will have one more for you to deliver, but I'll need to know her answer first before I write it. Any questions?"

Kathleen tried not to let it show when Tayva said she would write her own letters, but she was very pleased. It was nice to have a chance to sit and let her body rest a little. As Tayva was writting the letter Kathleen began to take a closer look at the things she had seen on her way in. There were knives and trinkets and some very odd things that she had never seen before and couldn't quite figure out what they would be. She didn't want to seem nosy or to make the White Sister loose her thoughts by asking about them, but she couldn't help but wonder.

When Tayva Sedai was finished writing and had sealed the letter she asked Kathleen if she knew her way to the Green Halls and Kathleen nodded in response. The Aes Sedai continued to instruct the Accepted on what she was expected to do and then asked if she had any questions. "Just one, if you don't mind answering, I doubt this is what you meant when you asked if I had a question, but I couldn't help but notice your collection here. Now, I know these are daggers and these are clay pots, but what are those things on that shelf?" Kathleen felt a little foolish asking but they caught her eye and her interest. She hoped she wasn't overstepping to much, she was just a messenger and this letter seemed urgent, oh, I shouldn't have wasted her time now with this, clearly this letter is urgently important or she would have had it prepared! Still she had already asked the question so she waited for a reply.

"Just one, if you don't mind answering, I doubt this is what you meant when you asked if I had a question, but I couldn't help but notice your collection here. Now, I know these are daggers and these are clay pots, but what are those things on that shelf?" Tayva smiled at the question. Most people seemed to dismiss her collection as useless junk so to actually be able to explain some of her things was a welcome surprise.

The shelf that Kathleen had pointed to contained various fuses made out of handmade rope that was wound very tightly together and then soaked in terpentine, which of course were very carefully placed in a basket surrounded by a bowl full of water so that there would be no accidents. Next to them stood rounded canisters that used to put firework parts into. There were also several jars with different types of powder which is what they used to create the different colors. Tayva even had a firework in another corner that a master Illuminator had given her that would make the fireworks shoot off in such a way to make a wonderful pattern of the ancient symbol of Aes Sedai in all the colors of the different Ajahs. "Those are pieces of Illuminator fireworks. Very few have ever seen them in person so most people just disreguard them as useless junk." At the shock on the girl's face she continued her explanation. "I was allowed the priviledge to study with the Illuminators for three years, but that was quite awhile ago. Anyways, the Head of the Illuminator's Guild and I had become good friends and she was happy to share the knowledge with me knowing that I would keep it safe."

Grinning up at the girl who's inquisitive streak was obviously piqued by the variety of odds and ends contained in the room. "If that's it for the moment, I suggest we go ahead and get business taken care of, then you can come back and ask me about any of the other odds and ends in my study if you wish." She gave the girl a smile to ensure that she realized that it wasn't something that she held against the girl.

Kathleen was surprised when the White happily answered her inquiry and was even more surprised to hear the answer. She had heard of the Illuminators Guild and how they could send things into the sky to explode into colours but she had never seen it, nor thought she ever would see a light show let alone the pieces that make them work. The quick answer did little more soothing her curiosity in what they were than actually just make her more curious. How did the White get to know the Lead of the Guild, and how did she come to gain these pieces? Did they work? Could she set them off? Did Tayva Sedai know how to make more?

Of course Kathleen knew she wasn't here to learn of a little known art, she was her to fetch a message and deliver it to a Green, so when Tayva reminded her of the business at hand with a friendly smile, Kathleen nodded and turned to leave. She turned back around and curtsied to the Aes Sedia, just to be safe she thought, and told her she would return as soon as she had the response from Jaydena Sedai.

With that Kathleen left the White's room and quickly made her way through the corridors and into the Green's halls. She was lucky to remember which were Jaydena's quarters from the few times she had dropped things off there before and easily made her way to the door. Kathleen looked at the letter in hand to make sure she hadn't wrinkled it or creased it, pleased with its state, the Accepted knocked on the Green Sister's door.

• 3 weeks later...

Jade glared at the piece of art in front of her and almost stomped her foot. Things weren't going as she wanted them today and that irritated her to no end. She threw the paint brushes down the basin and walked away, it was better for her to walk with it half finished when it wasn't coming to her, when the inspiration wasn't flowing from her fingers. Otherwise she risked messing up all her work and making something she wasn't especially proud of. Since one of her Greens had paid for this commission for her Gaidin and it wouldn't do to tamper with it. It had been flowing so good for her yesterday but after recent events with Seia so hadn't felt inspired to do anything at all this morning. Pushing herself to do things she didn't want to would only make things worse for her, her sister would just have to wait. She wiped her hands on her smock and than moved to wash her hands and the brushes. When she was finished cleaning up she exited the room and began to walk towards her quarters.

She stepped inside her rooms and moved to ring the bell for some food, no use in stopping eating just because she was lovesick over Seia and didn't know what to do about it. As she reached for the bell, she heard a knock on her door. She glanced around the room and moved towards the door, fluffing pillows on her couch as she went. Giving the room a final glance around the room to make sure nothing was laying out. She opened the door and looked out it to see an Accepted she had seen around the the Tower but didn't know her name or anything about her. The girl curtsied at her and Jaydena smiled at her, "Hell my child, how may I help you today?" She waited to hear the girls response and wondered who she was and what her story was...

Jaydena Mckanthur

Green Sitter and IC Ajah Head

When the door opened Kathleen dropped into curtsy to properly address the Aes Sedai and when asked how the Green could help her Kathleen held up the letter. "I have been sent to give you this letter, Jaydena Sedai, and I was instructed to wait for a reply." Kathleen handed over the letter and not knowing what to do next she stood in the door waiting for instruction.

• 2 months later...

Jaydena watched as the young woman held out a letter to her in a thick and expensive parchment, sealed with wax and seal imprint she didn't recognize. "I have been sent to give you this letter, Jaydena Sedai, and I was instructed to wait for a reply." She arched her eyebrow at the young girl and than spoke, "Alright, my child I shall see what the missive says. Please come into my quarters while I deal with this matter." She held the door open and waited for the girl to follow her into the room. As she walked towards her desk she heard the door click softly closed behind her. She heard a soft exhale behind her and she turned around the see the girl looking around her quarters with a look of awe on her face. Jade smiled softly as she watched her gaze around at the swords, daggers, books, crystal carvings, and so much more that showed exactly how long she had lived. Coughing softly she said, "Please have a seat there while I reply to this my child." With that she walked over to her desk and took a seat. She slit the letter open with the sword letter opener with it's jade stone handle and her name worked into the medal that one of her Sisters had given her on her last name day. Her hand ran over her personal sigil worked into the stone as she slit the letter open.

Inside she found a matching piece of paper with a script she didn't recognize, in a think and clear ink that clearly wasn't the cheapy ink you found at some of the stores in the market.

Jaydena Sedai,

Important things to talk about. Saw you visiting a friend today in the Red Halls. Would like to talk about it over tea tomorrow if you are available. Please give the messenger a reply for me as to when you're free. She's a patient girl so I'm sure she'll be happy to wait.

Sincerely,

Tayva ni Ayvery t'Reyon

Raising her eyebrows in shock at the words, she was glad that she was facing away from the young woman seated on her couch. Jade reread the page and than shaking her head she picked up her special jade pen with the dragon on it, and the unstoppered the ink vial. Turning her body she looked at the young girl, "Give me a few moments to write this and than you can be on your way. I am sure you have many chores and studies to be about my child. What was your name child, I didn't catch it." She waited as the girl answered and than replied, "Very good, as I said it will be a moment. Turning back around she opened her desk and pulled out her stationary with it's roses, Aes Sedai symbol, and a sword. She dipped her pen into the ink and wrote:

Tayva Sedai,

I appreciate the missive you just penned. I look forward to meeting with you for tea tomorrow afternoon to discuss our mutual issue. I do believe that you may be one the "friends" I have been searching for. Better relations in the Tower being foremost in my mind. I will see you tomorrow my dear.

Go with the Light,

Jaydena Mckanthur

She smiled in satisfaction, there were only a couple of possible reasons for this woman to contact her. One she was a Sitter and wanted to discuss Sitter duties, or two she was an Ajah head who had noticed the two of them together and wanted in on the plotting. She hoped it was the last one as they could use the help of another Ajah Head figuring this out and helping the unite the Tower. She slid the pale green paper with the flowers embedded in the paper that she had made specially for her and warmed the wax up in the candle flame on her desk. When it was warm she put the blob onto the envelope and pressed her personal seal into it. Standing up she turned back to the girl and spoke, "Thank you for waiting Kathleen, you may take this to Tayva Sedai now." She escorted the girl to her door and than opened it for the young woman. As she closed it she considered the meeting tomorrow and moved to her desk to pen a note for the Highest, she must let the woman know what had happened...

Jaydena Mckanthur

Edited by Jaydena

As she entered the Green's rooms the Accepted couldn't help but let out a small gasp of surprise at the unexpected collection in the room. Of course if it was in the Tower at all the Green halls would be the only place any of these things would be expected, but it was still quite a sight to see all the historical and newer things in the room. Surprising to see them all in one place the Accepted couldn't help but study them as she sat on the couch waiting patiently for the Aes Sedai to finish responding. She wasn't going to complain about a wait, especially when it meant she could sit again and it was keeping her from being called off to scrub something. Her strength was returning and she was happy to be simply running letters back and forth and not the baskets of books she had had to bring from the libraries up to the Browns halls. She answers the Green's questions but she didn't seem to interested in small talk so the Accepted let the woman write in silence. When she was done the Green handed the letter back to the Accepted and instructed her to return it to Tayva Sedai. The banded dress shifted slightly as the Accepted curtsied to leave the room and the girl straighted it out as she left the Green's room.

She made her way back out of the Green halls and into the White's again. As she got to Tayva Sedai's room she readied the letter the was there to deliver and knocked gently on the door. She knew she was expected so she didn't knock too hard, and she waited for the White to invite her in.

Tayva got more excited and worried with each moment that passed after the girl had left. It took effort to remain calm even though it wasn't logical to worry yet. Either she would get a good reception or a bad one, and either way it would tell her much. When she heard the knock on the door she forced herself to sit down and relax.

"Come in." When Kathleen entered she almost breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn't Jaydena coming to her outraged. Reaching her hand out for the message she opened it quickly and read what it contained.

Tayva Sedai,

I appreciate the missive you just penned. I look forward to meeting with you for tea tomorrow afternoon to discuss our mutual issue. I do believe that you may be one the "friends" I have been searching for. Better relations in the Tower being foremost in my mind. I will see you tomorrow my dear.

Go with the Light,

Jaydena Mckanthur

So, I was right! Now time for message number two. "You can sit for a moment if you wish, child. One more message to send out and get a response and then I'll let you get on with your day."

Sitting down at the desk once more she penned the final message.

Zarinen Sedai,

I was wondering if you would be willing to join me tomorrow for tea. I saw that you had a visitor in the Red Halls today and would like to discuss the circumstances with you. Please give the messenger your answer for her to return back to me. She's proved herself a good messenger today and will be patient.

Sincerely,

Tayva ni Ayvery t'Reyon

Blotting the ink on the page and then sealing it with her nine pointed star she turned once more to the Accepted in the room. "You know where the Red Halls are, yes?" She waited only for a quick nod and continued before the girl could ask any questions. "Good, Please deliver this to Zarinen Sedai and then return to me with her response."

Edited by Taei

Kathleen waited patently, still trying to figure out how the illumination pieces worked, as the White wrote out the second letter. This time Kathleen kept quiet as she could tell from the tone in the White's words that she did not wish to chat right now. Something big must be happening, Kathleen thought as she nodded to show that she knew where the Red Halls were located. Kathleen took the letter and curtsied in perfect form and then quickly left the Whites rooms. She made her way through the Tower quickly and she slowed as she walked through the Red Halls. She didn't come her often, but she had been here before and she had passed Zarinen Sedai's rooms in her travel so she knew where to head. She stood outside the door with the letter in her hand, and knocked on the Red Sister's door.

Edited by Kathleen

Zarinen kicked off her slippers and rubbed her aching feet; she and Jaydena must have walked the circumference of the Tower today, without much success. To add to that the dining hall had been almost empty, for a change. The most they had achieved had been some very curious looks; it was a well known fact by now that she did not have much of a fondness for Greens, to put it mildly. On the other hand, people were bound to talk, and maybe that talk would reach the right ears.

She suppressed a curse as a timid knock sounded. Flaming cowbells! All I want to do now is get some peace and quiet! Barking an irritated "enter", she slid her feet back into her slippers and glared at the girl who slipped in, holding a note prominently in front of her. She held out her hand for it without saying anything and slit it open with a flick of her wrist.

Zarinen Sedai,

I was wondering if you would be willing to join me tomorrow for tea. I saw that you had a visitor in the Red Halls today and would like to discuss the circumstances with you. Please give the messenger your answer for her to return back to me. She's proved herself a good messenger today and will be patient.

Sincerely,

Tayva ni Ayvery t'Reyon

Her eyebrows tried to climb to her hairline before she could control her expression. I wonder ... Her eagle's gaze latched onto the nervous looking girl, bringing the full force of her reputation to bear. "Did you already deliver Tayva Sedai's note to Jaydena Sedai?" The girl bopped a curtsy and replied, "Yes, Zarinen Sedai." With a satisfied nod that her stab in the dark had been correct, Zarinen waved a hand to a chair. "Have a seat while I write a reply for Tayva."

She rose and strode to her desk, her brain working at a furious pace. Quickly selecting her best note paper, she penned a reply.

Tayva Sedai,

It would please me greatly to join you for tea. Some times people have things in common that they did not realise, which can only be discovered through discreet observation and communication. Please let me know what time and place would suite you.

Yours in the Light,

Zarinen Rafaliva

Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah

She folded the delicate paper, then hesitated before finally selecting the Red Ajah seal over that of her personal seal. Warming it, she pressed it firmly into the red wax placed over the edge of the paper. "Here you go, child - please take this to Tayva Sedai, and bring her reply to me as quickly as you can."

She hardly noticed the girl slip out as she rose to made herself a cup of tea. Would it be best to send a note to Jaydena, or wait until the morning to speak to her about this development? It depended on when the White wanted to meet. She sipped her tea slowly as she awaited a reply.

Zarinen Rafaliva

The Accepted took the letter she had received from Zarinen Sedai and hurried back to the White Halls. What she had thought was going to restful busy work was now turning into quite a work out. Still it was quite interesting to see so many Sisters from different ajahs rushing letters back and forth. This was the most interaction between ajahs the Accepted had seen in quite some time, especially between the Whites, Reds and Greens. Something big was definitely up, and as much as she wanted to know what it was, the girl knew she most likely never would. She tried to find a connection between the three Sisters she had visited, but other then them all being Aes Sedai, she couldn't find a thing that stood out. She cleared her thoughts as she reached Tayva's door and once again prepared the letter with fresh wax and knocked.

"Come in." When Kathleen appeared with a message in her hand Tavya had to resist the urge to grin. The cycle was complete it appeared. A meeting setup for those that she knew of and information to be gathered the following day. "I see you have a reply then, child."

Kathleen crossed the room and gave her the message. Quickly sliding her fingernail under the wax she opened the letter eagerly and read.

Tayva Sedai,

It would please me greatly to join you for tea. Some times people have things in common that they did not realise, which can only be discovered through discreet observation and communication. Please let me know what time and place would suite you.

Yours in the Light,

Zarinen Rafaliva

"Excellent! Do you have a few more moments, child? I need to send a reply to the two Aes Sedai that you just went to see for me if you wouldn't mind sending them." She smiled at the girl who had been her messenger today. "If you need to get back to studies just let me know, I can find someone else if needed."

While she waited a response she sat down behind her desk once more to write the responses to get this completely underway. Each message was simple.

Tea. Two in the afternoon. My quarters.

May the light shine on us all.

Tayva ni Ayvery t'Reyon

She used sand to dry both pages and sealed them with wax and marked them with the nine pointed star that she used for her seal. When she was done she turned her attention back to Kathleen and waited for a reply.

When Kathleen returned to the Whites room the Aes Sedai quickly read the letter and Kathleen waited once again in the Whites comfortable seats. She was just glad to be sitting again after running through the Tower and back time and again it was nice to have these breaks. Still this was rather a good way to spend the day, much better than scrubbing the pots or floors like she had as a novice. When Tayva turned around with the ready messages and asked if she had a few more minutes Kathleen replied, "My last class ended earlier in the day, Tayva Sedai, and I don't mind running these letters for you at all. I have some things to review for my classes tomorrow, but I am sure I will have more than enough time when I have completed this task for you. It would be a waste to find someone else now, and I really don't mind at all. I am getting very familiar with the different halls this way, which is a bonus." She caught herself rambling and then quickly rid her face of the frown that showed her disappointment in her composure, how was every going to be a glass faced Aes Sedai they way her tongue flew and her cheeks coloured? She straightened out her features and waited.

"My last class ended earlier in the day, Tayva Sedai, and I don't mind running these letters for you at all. I have some things to review for my classes tomorrow, but I am sure I will have more than enough time when I have completed this task for you. It would be a waste to find someone else now, and I really don't mind at all. I am getting very familiar with the different halls this way, which is a bonus." The girl stopped and seemed somewhat embarassed.

Tayva couldn't help a small smile as she remembered being embarrassed of similar conversations when she first joined the tower herself. "Very good then. Both messages are identical, so it doesn't matter who gets which." Tayva awaited a brief nod before she continued. "There shouldn't be need of a response from either of the recipients, but if they wish to send a response back just bring it back here."

Tayva paused for a moment, "If you wish to come back and ask questions about my collection, which I saw you admiring, you may do that as well. Not many people are interested in my somewhat eclectic decor." Giving the girl a small smile of encouragement she handed her the messages. "Off you go then. Remember, Jaydena Sedai of the Green Ajah and Zarinen Sedai of the Red Ajah."

Edited by Taei

Kathleen smiled as the Aes Sedai invited her to return to ask questions. "Thank you for the offer Tayva Sedai, I would love to learn more about these amazing things you have collected. I will hurry back with any replies with me," she replied. The Accepted knew that as kind as the White was being these messages were clearly more important than the average to have an accepted run them out as they are written, and for the woman to waiting so eagerly for the replies, so she dropped into the mandatory curtsy and then walked the halls with all the speed an Accepted was allowed to use. She made sure to slow her pace as she entered the Red Halls and she had her breathing and composure under control again by the time she reached Zarinen Sedai's rooms. She straightened out her dress and put the few stray hairs that had fallen from her tight bun back behind her ear and she knocked on the Red's door for a second time.

Zarinen was seated at her desk and on her second cup of tea when the same Accepted returned with yet another note.

Tayva ni Ayvery t'Reyon

She picked up her quill and penned a short reply.

I look forward to an informative and elucidating afternoon.

Yours in the Light,

Zarinen Rafaliva

Again sealing it with the Red Ajah seal, not her personal one, Zarinen passed the note to the Accepted, searching her brain for the girl's name. "Kathleen, is it? No need to deliver this until you have run your ... other errands. Of with you now, girl." She was so pleased with the day's events that she even smiled.

Zarinen Rafaliva

Highest of the Red Ajah

Kathleen took the letter and curtsied to the Red as she smiled and sent the Accepted off. Kathleen hurried through the halls keeping extra care to keep the letter that was meant for the Green and the one which was meant for the White separate and straight in her mind. As she stood in front of Jhaedena Sedai's rooms once more she tucked the Red's reply away, unsure of how much each sister knew of her errand, though with the comment Zarinen Sedai had made just before she left Kathleen was fairly sure they all knew by now that they were all three getting letters. Just in case this was not the case she hid the letter from the Red and readied Tayva's reply for Jhaedena as the Accepted knocked on the Green's door.

ooc- LOL it's Jaydena ladies.

IC- Jaydena started as a knock came at her oak door, she turned towards the door and set the paint brush down. She had decided to paint a mural in her room, though she didn't know why she felt the need or in fact why she hadn't thought of it before, she was rearing to go. Jade had sent her warder down to Tar Valon to get her a bunch of paint and she had started sketching it. Now she was painting some black lines around the sketches she had done in this section. With a smile she walked towards the door and pulled it open. Before her stood the young woman from earlier who had brought her the note. "Hello Kathleen my child. I assume you have a response from Tayva?" The young woman had already curtsied and nodded as she came out of the movement. Jade nodded and took the note from the young woman, she opened it quickly and saw in the same script.

Tayva ni Ayvery t'Reyon

Jade closed the missive and looked back at Kathleen, "Thank you my child, I appreciate your running these notes to me. There is no need for a reply for this, so head back to your duties." She smiled at the girl and shut the door with a sigh. Well this was really and interesting development and one she hadn't expected. Jade sat down at her desk and wrote a quick note:

Zarinen,

I assume you got the same note as me? Shall we meet for a battle strategy meeting before our tea or shall we just go with it. Let me know if you have time.

Go with the Light,

Jaydena

She sprinkled it with sand and than sealed it with wax and her sigil. With that she called for a servant and had it delivered to Zarinen's room while she waited for an answer...

Jaydena Mckanthur