DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Members Report Here!

Alaksuleiel

Hello Children

Welcome! I am Alaksuleiel your Resident Black Ajah Chosen and Newbie Wrangler!

Points: to accrue points you need to be active, you must post in the Roll Call thread every month, post only once or you will start losing points

Spam: Spam belongs in 'The Blight'. 'The Blight' is also where popular threads that are offtopic go to die, you may spam the living hell out of that board.

Welcome Letter: I will send each of you a Welcome Letter. Read It, click the links, all of the information is relevant and helpful!

Thakandar: this is our games board, get involved, you'll have fun, accrue points and get to know other members. Be sure to check out the Greyman tasks!

The Powers That Be:

Naeann: Social Group Leader

Reyoru: Shadowspawn Faction Leader (Grayman Tasks)

Nynaeve: Shadowspawn Chosen

Lily: Black Ajah Faction Leader (Thakandar)

Alaksuleiel: Black Ajah Chosen (Newbies)

Ed2funy: Dreadlord Faction Leader (Wiki)

Amadine: Dreadlord Chosen (Caption Faction)

The point to it all is to have fun in a PG13 kind of way ;).

Please do not SPAM this thread, I will happily delete all posts I deem irrelevant!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New members, please climb into my new cookpot.

Edited to: Please tell me what an acceptable comment on this thread is, since I'm no longer listed as a member and put myself on here to get back on the list. I notice stabbings and other "nonsensical" things, so I thought that a post here of a member not on the active person list would be sufficient. If it is not, please enlighten me as to what you consider an acceptable " sign me up" post should consist of or not consist of.

• 1 month later...

Archived