DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hottest Women in the Wheel of Time

Obviously this is a book and there are no real pictures to be had, but im sure each of us has formulated some mental pictures of all the characters in the book. So this begs the question, of all the females in WOT who is the hottest in your head.

For me The mental Hottie award goes to Faile. Dunno why even though Lanfear is described to be the hotty of all hotties i have faile edging her out in hottiness, even if i dont particularly like the character.. wierd aint it. I will say in my head Aviendha is a close second in terms of sheer hotness. however i like her character alot more.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I will third the vote for Egwene, I have to clarify...

"Hottest" for what purpose?  For pure physical encounters, I am torn between Egwene and Min...

But the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, due to force of personality and the way she is portrayed in the books, is Birgitte.  I don't really care for blondes - or tall women - but her personality is one that makes me want to share a beer with her (like Mat did, cheeky bastage!).

I dunno, hands down its Berelain for me. She has the looks, the  aura of sexiness (as I call it), and can hold down an intelligent conversation.

As for attitude I'd have to go with Graendal as well. Lanfears right up there, but eh....I get turned off by those whom are on the edge of crazy/obsessed/spiteful. :P

Well, call me crazy but I kind of have a thing for older women. And there are an abundance of them in this series, but if I had to pick one for sheer hotness...

...Well, Tylin certainly wouldn't have to tie <i>me</i> to the bedposts.

And we already know she's a tiger in the sack.

As for pure hotness, it has to be Graendal. It's not just about looks, but attitude too, and she has plenty of sexy attitude.

I disagree.  To me there is nothing sexy about a woman who walkes around all but naked and begs to be looked at.  I like the older women oersonally, so I would have to say Morgase is quite sexy.

I'm crazy for Moiraine!

God, what a woman! Icy, enigmatic, mysterious, determined, detached, fascinating, regal, badass! In one word: hot  ;D

A-freakin-men. Plus, as we all know, she's not opposed to a little 'experimentation'.  :-*

After her and the well-known crush I have on her, it'd have to be Lanfear (I love crazy chicks) and Berelain (the woman just oozes an authoritative sexuality)... Graendal never did it for me for some reason... just too obvious, maybe.