DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Luckers List of (WoT Related) Frequently Asked Questions and Theories

Luckers

OK so channelers have to see to be able to channel something right. So my question is would they be able to channel looking through glass or would the weaves be unable to pass through?

I think it has more to do with them placing the weaves precisely. The weaves don't pass through the looking glass, the looking glass merely allows them to see where to place the weaves.

In any case the answer is yes, they can channel at targets at a distance using a looking glass. This occurs during FoH

• 3 months later...

i see there are a bunch of things in that list that do not have any links.

why?

and where can i find them?

Some aren't written, some havn't been updated since before KoD came out. Lol, things got a bit busy.

i see there are a bunch of things in that list that do not have any links.

why?

and where can i find them?

Some aren't written, some havn't been updated since before KoD came out. Lol, things got a bit busy.

Excuses, excuses. Like you've been going to cons and doing other WoT related things and have a personal life. Pshhh.

• 5 months later...

Does anyone have the skill and, I guess more importantly, desire to turn the WoT Index into a searchable  app for Android and iPad?  It would be best if were free, but a small fee might be appropriate.

• 1 year later...

I recently reread a memory of light. I've read series several times. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how egwene came into possession of vora's sa'angreal? I can't remember how she ends up with it. I know she uses it when the seanchan attack the white tower but don't remember her using before then.

Archived