DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Your RP's - post a link here

Mystica

As DL I need to report on the RP's done by this division and instead of spending a lot of time checking every RP on the board to see which ones can be marked down as a FL RP it will be easier if each writer does their part (since you all know where you RP with which of your characters and all).

So I would like you all to post here 1 post with links to your ongoing RP's in the following format:

Title of RP - link

Guild: which FL group does this RP belong to: Aiel, Seanchan, Kin, Freebooters, etc

Characters (Writers): character name (owner) + character name (owner) + etc ***

Summary: short (one to two lines only) outline what the Rp is about

Extra info: this is mostly in case of large interdivisional rp's. Add whatever info you feel is needed here. For instance: which other divisions are involved, does it affect the main storyline and how, etc.

Start date RP: day/month/year

End date RP: day/month/year (if your RP is ongoing, then you just put 'ongoing')

***Special note about the character (writer)'s line:

Add in the brackets where you put the Owner's name also what type the character of that Owner is. For instance, if I RP'd with my Carina Sedai and Eqwina with her Rhuarc Aiel, I would report that as follows:

Characters (writers): Carina al'Tara (Mystica's Aes Sedai) + Rhuarc (Eqwina's Aiel)

When you start a new rp or want to add an rp to your post, click on the 'Edit' button to the bottom left of the post and add in the next rp.

I'd like this to be 1 post per person, so that it will be orderly and clear.

At the end of each month, as I make my report, I will take all these rp reports here and add them to my DL Report. Then they will be archived and a new thread such as this will be made for the new month.

At a later date, the idea is to have a webpage somewhere with links to your characters and your rp's so that you can always access them easily, no matter how long ago they were done or even when DM moves to another board. I'll check with previous website staff to see what's still available on those and we'll work on updating and revitalising a website for the Division again.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post them or contact me.

Myst,

FL DL

Edited by Mystica

A Warm Welcome

Guild: Freebooters

Writers: Dasterly, Eqwina, and probably Eqwina's warder, and eventually Visar. I think.

Summary: This is an introduction of my character, Daedric. Basically he is on his first ranging along the blight and then nearly dies before Eqwina's Aes Sedai comes to the rescue. After that...

Extra Info: The White Tower will be somewhat involved, as it will be Eqwina's Aes Sedai, along with the Warders, I'm assuming.

Start Date: 11/8/2009

End Date: Ongoing.

thanks Dasterly! Just one remark (yeah, im a bit of a perfectionist but pretty soon this will be second nature to everyone :) ):

in writers, can you list the name of the character you and the other writers are using in that particular rp and put your own DM handle between brackets?

like this:

Writers: Daedric (Dasterly) + name of character Eqwina is using in this RP (Eqwina) + name of Eqwina's warder (Eqwina's warder) + name of characer Visar will use here (Visar)

Also, add which type the other writer's characters are. For instance, look at what I did in case of the Warder. So if Eqwina's character in this RP is an Aiel named Rhuarc you would put:

Daedric (Dasterly) + Rhuarc (Eqwina's Aiel)

Thanks for this, you've helped me improve this already :)

Music, Family, and Warders

Guild: none

Writers:Raurie Ashkar (RodOfCorrection's freelander), Visar Falmaien (Visar's warder)

Summary:Raurie's introduction to the big world.  Visar helps him try to find Raurie's sister and gives him a little training.

Extra info: This has little consequence with the world as a whole, and the only involvement the Tower has is one warder, Visar, giving advice.

Start Date: 10/16/09

End Date: ongoing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kids These Days... (ATTN: Owial)

Guild: Freebooters, I guess.  Whatever a mercenary would be.

Characters(Writers): Mehrin Mahrvon (Quibby), Owial (Liitha)

Summary: A young man stumbles into Mehrin (literally).  Mehrin gives the boy some pointers about fighting as they journey together.

Extra info: Pre-DotNM.  Mehrin is on his way to join with the Band.

Start Date: 14 February, 2009

End Date: Ongoing

-------------

The Boys are Back in Town (DotNM RP, Open)

Guild: Freebooter

Characters(Writers): Mehrin Mahrvon (Quibby), Burgandy bar Burgandy di Tigana (Barmacral), Tevares (Sieve)

Summary: Mehrin returns to the Band.  Hijinks to ensue.

Extra info: Inter-div RP with the Band.  Mehrin has joined with the Band to provide some extra muscle, as well as training for Band soldiers.

Start Date: 18 November 2009

------------

Face, Fist. Fist, Face. You'll Be Friends, I'm Sure (Hand to Hand: Banders)

Guild: Do we even need to ask anymore? :P

Characters(Writers): Mehrin Mahrvon (Quibby), Beleo (NSW), Tevares (Sieve), Zander Cross (Zander), Elynde Sidoro (Taymist)

Summary: Hand to hand combat training for the Band.

Extra info: Inter-div RP.

Start Date: 2 December 2009

• 6 months later...

The First Steps

Characters(Writers): Julianne Morgan (Lor/U4ea), Gabriel Morgan (Kynwric)

Summary: Julianne and Gabriel are attacking the crew returning from the sale of their cattle to steal back the money that should be theirs.

Start Date: 18 June 2010

End Date: *in progress

Edited by Mystica
editted link to DM8.0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The Band Rocks Tanchico

Characters: Mehrin Mahrvon (Quibby), Jaem Caran (The Don), [hopefully more to follow]

Summary: Mehrin and the Band infiltrate Tanchico in search of Calder Berrick. There may or may not be hijinks involved.

Extra Info: DotNM finally makes some progress.

Start Date: Earlier this week, too lazy to check the date.

End Date: HAH!

Through the Fire and the Flame (Yes, I know. Oddly, it makes some sense.)

Characters: Mehrin Mahrvon (Quibby)

Summary: As Mehrin forges his future, he reflects upon his past, and how his past has led to his present.

Extra Info: Solo RP. Also serves as Mehrin 101 to anybody interested in the character.

Start Date: 24 July 2011

End Date: Whenever I manage to sum up almost 10 years of RP.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/61865-the-dynamic-duo-the-legend-begins/

I hope thats a link

Guild: Freebooters?

Characters: Thadeus al'Dobnan (The Don), Trevor al'Drakun III, Esq. (Nargbert)

Summary: Thad and Trev ditch their obligations to the Children of the Light and make their way to Tar Valon

Extra Info: none

Start Date: 7-24-11

End Date: ???

• 2 weeks later...

Kathleen's August RPs 2011

Sleepless in the Dreamworld - http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/60896-sleepless-in-the-dreamworld/

Guild: Aiel

Characters (Writers): Adailinra Desn (Kathleen) + Rixan (Keyholder21) + Nephuria (Amore)

Summary: Nephuria teaches Apprentices Adai and Rixan how to Dreamwalk and the dangers of it.

Extra info: In combination with Sleepless in the Waste, the Non Dreamworld part of the lesson.

Start date RP: 26/June/2011

End date RP: 12/08/2011

Lessons in the Dreamworld - http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/62460-lessons-in-the-dream-world/page__gopid__1909344#entry1909344

Characters (Writers): Adailinra Desn (Kathleen) + Rixan (Keyholder21) + Nephuria (Amore)

Summary: Nephuria teaches Apprentices Adai and Rixan how to Dreamwalk and the dangers of it.

Extra info: In combination with Sleepless in the Waste, the Non Dreamworld part of the lesson.

And Sleepless in the Waste, The first lesson in T'A'R.

Start date RP: 12/08/2011

End date RP: ongoing

Edited by Kathleen

Arlow's August RPs 2011

Starting Out in Caemlyn

Characters: Eltar Cordwyn

Summary: Eltar improves his skills and leaves Caemlyn

Extra Info: Solo RP

Start Date: 8-8-2011

Hunting the Hunter

Characters: Eltar (Arlow), Seheria (Kathleen), Carys (Keyholder21), Elessar (Elessar)

Summary: Eltar is finally caught after murdering E&E's.

Extra Info: Inter-Div RP with the WT.

Start Date: 30-6-2011

A Profitable Excursion

Characters: Eltar (Arlow), Aldywn (Amadine)*, Ellery (Keyholder21)*, Eleanor (Little Miss)*, Alina (Kathleen)*, Victor (Blackhoof)*, Josiah (ThorkinBarrimore)*

Summary: Eltar and his gang of thieves decide to rob a noble moving to Cairhien.

Extra Info: RP is done with TTPCs, Eltar being the only PC.

Start Date: 27-1-2011 (heh)

End Date: Ongoing (It's alive!)

• 3 months later...

Kathleen's November RPs

From Human to Property - http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/64138-from-human-to-property/page__pid__2038746#entry2038746

Guild: Seanchan

Characters (Writers): Tovinia/Siril (TinaHel's Damane) + Gian Durag (Kathleen using a NSW Sul'dam)

Summary: Tovinia is tested and taken as a Damane. Gian begins her training and gives her a new name.

Extra info: First Req. RP for Tovinia/Siril.

Start date RP: 05/10/2011

End date RP: 16/11/2011

• 3 months later...

Haus of Three Grand Re-Opening Celebration (Open to Everyone!!!) - link

Guild: which FL group does this RP belong to: Freebooters

Characters (Writers): Emmeline "Kitten" Belrose (Faun), Sapphira Lunetta "Pixie" Belrose (Badriyah), Jodelle "Buttercup" Belrose (Aurora), Jon Smythe (Delfon)

Summary: Introduction to the Haus of Three

Start date RP: Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

End date RP: Ongoing

Of Sons and Swords - link

Characters (Writers): Mehrin Mahrvon (Quibby), Drayik Zanos (Zander Kinslayer), Rodan Steppan (TTPC played by Mystica)

Summary: Mehrin and Drayik accompanies a merchant caravan north to the Borderlands and try to teach the merchant's son some things about fighting.

Extra info: Training thread for Drayik. Will be used to re-established one of Quibby's other characters.

Start date RP: 05/02/2012

edit: added in title and link. (myst)

Edited by Mystica

• 2 months later...

Kathleen's May RPs

The Test is Never Wrong and the A'dam Doesn't Lie - http://www.dragonmou...dam-doesnt-lie/

Guild: Seanchan

Characters (Writers): Tovinia/Siril (TinaHel's Damane) + Gian Durag (Kathleen using a NSW Sul'dam)

Summary: Tovinia/Siril learns to obey the sul'dam, and is trained to channel.

Extra info: Second Req. RP for Tovinia/Siril.

Start date RP: 23/11/2011

Lessons in the Dreamworld - http://www.dragonmou...44#entry1909344

And Sleepless in the Waste, The first lesson in T'A'R.

Start date RP: 12/08/2011

Edited by Kathleen

• 3 weeks later...

Shady business in Ebou Dar

Characters (Writers): Alinya (Jozan's assassin) + Arina (TTPC Assassin Mystica) + Erlin Drock (TTPC Tearen Lord - Arinth) + JoJohn (TTPC Guard to Erlin Drock - Arinth)

Summary: an assassin trainee goes on her first mission with her mentor to assassinate a Tearen Lord.

Extra info: Introduction of Jozan's assassin girl, Alinya.

Start date RP: May 2012

• 2 weeks later...

The First Step is the Toughest

Guild: which FL group does this RP belong to: Aiel, Seanchan, Kin, Freebooters, etc

Characters (Writers): Aphynea Shayen (Leala) + Endora Meladrin (NSW - Mystica)

Summary: What it means to be Aiel training for Leala's apprentice.

Extra info: 2nd training session to become a Wise One

Start date RP: 11/06/2012

• 1 month later...

Don't forget to post your RPs here. You can make a thread for your characters at the start of the month and add to it as you complete rps if it helps you remember. The search function is messed up and with 7 guilds and multiple characters for members its hard to find every rp every rp and know where it goes in the report. posting here makes it many many times easier! Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Truth in a Dream

Guild: Freebooters with Congress of the Shadow

Characters: Mehrin "Deathwatch" Mahrvon, Ayrik Drayven (Quibby)

Summary: Mehrin is pulled into a dream that he begins to realize is not a dream.

Extra Info: Introduction to the Aes Sedai-Aiel Dreamwalker storyline

Start Date: 30 August 2012

End Date: 30 August 2012