• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Mystica

Mystica

Freelanders RP GroupLeader ~~§~~§~~ Red Ajah Head

• DM - Staff
  • 16,828 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:26 PM

ok, thanks for checking in Ghaul. I'm assuming Ghaul is clan chief from the DM Clan? Or is it the Shaido clan?

#42 Ghaul

Ghaul
  • Members
  • 928 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:59 PM

The Dragonmount Clan. Our Shaido Clan Chief got banned

#43 Mystica

Mystica

• DM - Staff
  • 16,828 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 03:18 PM

ok, thanks. Are you available for training sessions with potential Aiel warriors if necessary? (oh and congrats on the twins :) )

#44 Ghaul

Ghaul
  • Members
  • 928 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:49 AM

Yes, I am. At least for the time being. If the situation changes I will give you a warning

#45 Mystica

Mystica

• DM - Staff
  • 16,828 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:29 AM

great, thanks :)

#46 Liitha

Liitha
  • DM - Staff
  • 15,318 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:49 AM

ok lets see if we can do this (not guranting it will be 100%, i am lousy with names and when i have to sit down on spot making a list of chars i am likely to not remember all by heart but have them drible in afterwards as 'oy i forgots')

DM Handle: Liitha
RP Character(s) + Guild + rank + current status of character + possible needs your character has for further development + link to your character(s) bio (start a seperate line for each character, please)

Myrrima Tinker - Freelander - made for a req rp, if posted one post thats it, but bio was aproved so technical she exsist, just not had chance to use her much - needs : 48 hours days (instead of the 24 we got now :P)

Sabelle Morat'raken - Stuck in the return or some such - finish the rp?

Mysti Kin - somewhere with some kin that is taking care of and healing her, and starting to teach her skills + in a timejump on the road traveling between kin to learn more - need : 48 hour days (+ i need to find her bio)

Sirene Gai'shan - in the waste with her brotherless 'master' - need : 48 hour days for me and fiance :p

Celerita Temeraire - wiki listed as FL still but has transfered to wk some time back

Aurore Windfinder - last i think she was signed up maybe for the bowl, dunno, she sort of just dusted down between plans that never happened

Child Owial - rescent CoL civilian transfer - need to finish rp with Mehrin so can transfer back to CoL

Average estimation of your activity for RP on DM: Only a few slow going RPs at a time, no longer have the inspiration or energy to write 10 posts or whatnot a day :p, at most probably have the last year up to a handfull posts in a good week.

Previous position(s) or experience in the Division: N/A

#47 Tigara

Tigara

Yellow Ajah

• Members
  • 7,138 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:32 AM

DM Handle: Tigara
RP Character(s) + Guild + rank + current status of character + possible needs your character has for further development + link to your character(s) bio

Jagaea Kazim - Kin - Attempting to turn rogue channelers to the Shadow - Me getting a kick in the pants - Linky
Eve Mitayah - Hunter of the Horn - Cairhein? - same as above - Up there
Aos der'Kelman - Mercenary - ??? - same as above - Up there too

Genevive Ra`Tan - Seanchan - Caught in arrival rp - kick in pants + seanchan to get going again - Linky again yayz!
Gwendolyn - Seanchan - Caught in arrival - kick in pants + seanchan to get going again - Up there
Craytos Sturm - Seanchan - Caught in arrival - kick in pants + seanchan to get going again - Up there again

Average estimation of your activity for RP on DM: Random, but hopefully more frequent
Previous position(s) or experience in the Division:  Shmeh

#48 Mystica

Mystica

• DM - Staff
  • 16,828 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 03:48 AM

thank you guys :) good to see you resurfacing.

*stamps Tiggy's forehead with the FL Shmeh seal* It's official now :D

#49 Tigara

Tigara

Yellow Ajah

• Members
  • 7,138 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:24 PM

^_^

*points above avatar*

#50 Mystica

Mystica

• DM - Staff
  • 16,828 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:35 PM

awwwww!! It always warms my heart to see people take pride in their specialness! (especially if it involves my Division) :D It looks GREAT on you, Tiggy!

#51 Tigara

Tigara

Yellow Ajah

• Members
  • 7,138 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:00 PM

Special with a capital R? ;D