DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Existing members, check in please

Mystica

Hmmm... I guess I should do this...

Handle: Quibby

Characters: Mehrin 'Deathwatch' Mahrvon Mercenary and weapons trainer.  Currently in transit to rendezvous with the Band on its way to Tanchico for the Daughter of the Nine Moons RP.

Aldar din Traviata Master of the Blades to the Atha'an Miere.  *note* I was asked to write the bio for the character, but never asked to play him.  It is assumed that he is either an NSW or dead.

Overall Activity: It really depends on what life is doing to me.  I become far less active when school or work is being a pain in the hindquarters, which has led to some RPs stalling out.  More active when school eases up.  I'm on an upswing right now, so activity will be increasing.

Previous positions: I used to be the Society Leader for the Sovin Nai, back when the Aiel were their own division.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Quibby.

I will need to get an updat summary on the DotNM rp as said on staff, but im sure we'll get things sorted out together.

Concerning Aldar, I take it the reason for him to be NSW was to allow the character to be active even if the owner wasn't? I get the impression from how you voiced things that you would have liked to actually play him. What's your stance on it?

I was asked to play him, then nothing happened with the Sea Folk.  He's probably better off as an NSW, to be honest.  That way, the role stays filled, even if I am LoA for whatever reason.

In regards to the DotNM RP, other than what you already have, the other salient thread is This one.  There is another thread being started that will introduce all the main characters (i.e., Calder/Mat, the Daughter of the Nine Moons, and possibly one of the Chosen).  I'll provide you a link once that's finished.

ok whichever suits you. Tell you what, should there be a need to play him we'll contact you first. If you are available, you can join in if you want. If not we'll let someone else play him. How's that sound?

Handle: Arath Faringal

Characters: Esyndor Renethil - No guild/rank - Currently in Limbo (not been played for a while) - Blacksmith turned Rogue, needs something to do - WS 5 ... I think.

I'm on DM a lot.  Every day, for more than a few hours.  A lot of that is involved with BT matters, but a great deal of it is just random reading.

No previous positions within the Freelanders.

yeah i was asked to post, and um this is not something i am gonna sit down doing in 5 min, so will try to remember looking up one of the previous roll calls from staff change over and see if i cant find most the info i need there

sum up is i got a char in almost every subgroup of the division most of them stuck somewhere storyline wise but in the back of my mind still alive just on hold for various reasons (rp they in stoped or i just plain havent had time to keep on moving them)

alright, thanks Lii. Take your time, so long as I have them by yesterday. ;)

Seriously though, if you could post your most active ones by the end of the month so that I can include them in my monthly report that would be appreciated. :)

• 1 month later...

ok lets see if we can do this (not guranting it will be 100%, i am lousy with names and when i have to sit down on spot making a list of chars i am likely to not remember all by heart but have them drible in afterwards as 'oy i forgots')

DM Handle: Liitha

RP Character(s) + Guild + rank + current status of character + possible needs your character has for further development + link to your character(s) bio (start a seperate line for each character, please)

Myrrima Tinker - Freelander - made for a req rp, if posted one post thats it, but bio was aproved so technical she exsist, just not had chance to use her much - needs : 48 hours days (instead of the 24 we got now :P)

Sabelle Morat'raken - Stuck in the return or some such - finish the rp?

Mysti Kin - somewhere with some kin that is taking care of and healing her, and starting to teach her skills + in a timejump on the road traveling between kin to learn more - need : 48 hour days (+ i need to find her bio)

Sirene Gai'shan - in the waste with her brotherless 'master' - need : 48 hour days for me and fiance :p

Celerita Temeraire - wiki listed as FL still but has transfered to wk some time back

Aurore Windfinder - last i think she was signed up maybe for the bowl, dunno, she sort of just dusted down between plans that never happened

Child Owial - rescent CoL civilian transfer - need to finish rp with Mehrin so can transfer back to CoL

Average estimation of your activity for RP on DM: Only a few slow going RPs at a time, no longer have the inspiration or energy to write 10 posts or whatnot a day :p, at most probably have the last year up to a handfull posts in a good week.

Previous position(s) or experience in the Division: N/A

DM Handle: Tigara

RP Character(s) + Guild + rank + current status of character + possible needs your character has for further development + link to your character(s) bio

Jagaea Kazim - Kin - Attempting to turn rogue channelers to the Shadow - Me getting a kick in the pants - Linky

Eve Mitayah - Hunter of the Horn - Cairhein? - same as above - Up there

Aos der'Kelman - Mercenary - ??? - same as above - Up there too

Genevive Ra`Tan - Seanchan - Caught in arrival rp - kick in pants + seanchan to get going again - Linky again yayz!

Gwendolyn - Seanchan - Caught in arrival - kick in pants + seanchan to get going again - Up there

Craytos Sturm - Seanchan - Caught in arrival - kick in pants + seanchan to get going again - Up there again

Average estimation of your activity for RP on DM: Random, but hopefully more frequent

Previous position(s) or experience in the Division:  Shmeh