DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A new Home

TaiDashan

Hey all!  ;D

I am going to be doing an RP where Rahien sets about completing a home for himself and wanted others to join in. Here are the key factors that i need your opinions on however:

• A.) Rhaien has been alone for a good part of his childhood, living by himself in the woods and feeling shunned by his family. This has obviously left deep emotional scars and makes it hard for him to be social and to trust/open up to others.

• B.) He has developed a bond most recently with Snow (wolf companion) and Rhya (the one to pick him up and bring him "home") The fact that he has opened up to this degree (by way of his emotional state) is phenomenal. It also has left him a little emotionally unstable and vulnerable.

• C.) He definitely could not turn down an offer of help as he is too "nice" for that, although would not necessarily want help initially.

As you can see this makes this rp kind of difficult as the WK would not leave one of their own to build their own home unless told their help was not needed bluntly...

He does however as a character (whether he wants it or not)need to develop further in way of opening up and bonding more with the other members of the Kin.

I figure it will require a thread with Rahien and Rhya more for Char dev pertaining to their relationship first, and then a separate thread actually building the house and opening it up for others.

That is where I am stuck, that second thread. Winter would likely be another candidate to accept help from as Rahien has started to warm up to him... I want to provide the opportunity for others to join in as well, just for a chance to RP and to possibly earn points towards ES. Unfortunately I have not read everyone's bio or gotten to know their characters as well as you the Player has. What are likely scenarios? Would your char even offer help? Maybe simple curiosity would drive them there?

erita no, because she would be totaly uncapable and have no skill whatsoever in the direction, fact of the mather is she wouldnt be able to uphold a household of her own even, so the most likely scenario for her, being at least smart enough to realise this hopefully at least, would be to latch onto someone

erita is one of few humor chars i got, the other erm is um my other wolfkin human, both are really not the best example of a wolfkin as such, neither asked for it, though jack will be more capable of learning things then erita is/will be

erita is basicaly in many sences the blonde jokes with moments of clarity...her only skills are in dancing, dressing, and manage to seem a good listener even if she dont have much clue on what is being talked about...basicaly the child had training in being a type of courtesan and its the only area she shows much skill as such :p

so help doubt it, antihelp, possible...if she got reason to come around mayhaps she would, but she would be more in the way then she would be helpfull i would guess

nods i been holding off as i really wanted to finish her intro first to know what happened there and who she met and whatnot...but i cant seem to get anywhere with it so may just have to go back to it later and wing things

not bringing jack around though because i really need to rp the intro in full to get a feel for him, i had some time to flesh this erita out from  before so should be able to pull her off i think

Myra is a Tinker, so helping others is in her blood. If it's still being built or hasn't even started by the time she reaches the Stedding, sh'ell be glad to help if she can even if it's simple commands such as "bring this here" and "set that over there for now" and the likes :P

He wouldn't be.  :) The only people on your arrival usually would be the Sage, you and the Tracker unless someone decided to jump in. So you're fine. You can assume for your purposes that you've only been there a few days when the Senses class happened. Anything after that class you'll obviously know those few who were involved in it. 

Yeah, at this Time Rhya and Rahien are discussing the building of his home, doing a little char dev. Then we will be starting another thread to have the rest join in. It will start with Rahien and Rhya, Winter will probably wander in followed by any others that are interested

Keep ya updated here...stay tuned  ;D

*edit: thought your post was aimed at me liitha since my name is Eric irl  :D*

Right, here is the Post where Rahien and Rhya discuss the new home. I would like to get some ideas cemented and discussed here as to how people plan on joining up and when.

To Come To Grips ;D

Nothing concrete as that would kill the creative flow  :P just something of a general "Person X will be hunting in the woods and wander by..." or "Person Y is my char, they would most likely hear of it from their wolf companion and come out of curiosity."

That way i can get a feel for how many will be coming and good ways to work you in. Who knows, maybe I can avoid the footlocker and drum up an idea for ES points to be given out  ::)

• 3 years later...