DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Youngens unite

Mystica

what with all these old folks hanging around, we need our own space. So come on in, put ya' feet up and let's get to the giggling and the snorting at the old folks.

OLD PEOPLE.......... YOU COME IN HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK! The nursing home is thatta' way *points left*

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*throws a cream pie at Ani*

This is a no study area. You are compelled to have fun here! UNLIKE the OLD people... who sit around reminiscissinging the 'good old days' and telling the same story 45 times in one hour and all that.

Tiggy, that's cuz im desperate. This is the ONE place I can actually claim to be young. I'm taking advantage of that perk with a vengeance ;)

*dances around Jayde real quick like, avoiding the pointy thingy* You can't catch me! You can't catch me! You're OLD, so you're too slow! Watch my feet. See them dancing? They're dancing circles around your lovely self!! *demonstrates*

*throws another pie at Tig* You seemed to be needing that. *nods sagely*

*drops ice down the back of Arani's dress*  ;D

*sidles up to Tigs* ... I've noticed the same thing ... ya think we should tell on her to the MoN? *sniggers and hoist her skirt up to above the ankle, still popping gum*

*drops ice down the back of Arani's dress*  ;D

*sidles up to Tigs* ... I've noticed the same thing ... ya think we should tell on her to the MoN? *sniggers and hoist her skirt up to above the ankle, still popping gum*

Above the ankle!?! :o Why that's just scandalous! ;D

Hmm, yes. I think we -should- report Mysti to the MoN. Do you know where we might find her? *giggles*

*picks herself up and retracts face from under Jayde's gown rim* Wow.... I mean.... *blinks* Wow... *whole new level of respect for oldies now*

:o Elgee!!! you traitor!!! And Tig too!!!

buncha' suckups! *does a Nyneave*

*gets off the lawn but only just and then starts putting one foot on the lawn and quickly back every time Oldie Claire starts lifting her cane*

Gotta' be quick!

Too slow!

Look!

Can't catch me!

Muahahahaha!

*laughs as Ani's pie hits Elgee squarely in the face* HA! KARMA THAT!!!! That'll teach you planning on ratting on me. :P

*sticks tongue out at Myst*

*grabs Tig's hand and runs across the lawn with him, hoiking her skirts to the KNEES!*

Betcha she's in the library ... you know what, we can "rearrange" some books while we're there ...  ;D