A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

When Jade was an ickle Accepted....

claireducky

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eeek! *tickles back*

Actually, I'm a spoilsport, 'cause I'm not ticklish anymore.  I'm still not sure how I figured that out...

And I feel LESS lazy now, 'cause I just finished a big fat rp requirement for CotS.  I know 1,770~ words isn't a big deal to some people, but it is to me.  :)  Now I can maaaybe think about what I'm going to do with Mari next, or attempt to trick my poor brain into plotting up some good RPing around these parts.

I did have a silly idea - using mad libs to come up with rp ideas.  Here's a very short one that I programmed up the other day:

http://www.wordlibs.com/genre/libs/index.php?story=2843&name=Testing

Not my fault you want to fart on ter'angreal or anything of the like! *grins*

Anyways, it's a fun idea that perhaps everyone can get on (making their own for others to play with), and even if it doesn't spawn RP ideas, at least it's good for a laugh!

I mean, come on:

One day while you are on your way to spot, you receive urgent word of a/an grotesque parchment that has recently been discovered in Caemlyn. You disgustingly study about this with Jehaine, and decide to eat.

Let's totally do it!  *snickers*

You're tickish.. there are spots. I'm sure someone knows where they are...

"And I feel LESS lazy now, 'cause I just finished a big fat rp requirement for CotS.  I know 1,770~ words isn't a big deal to some people, but it is to me.    Now I can maaaybe think about what I'm going to do with Mari next, or attempt to trick my poor brain into plotting up some good RPing around these parts."

...O_O for a Req? Now I feel bad about sending in a 10,006 word Bio. But I bring many plots... plots plots plots worse than a Blues greatest wet dream! *bwahaha*

You're tickish.. there are spots. I'm sure someone knows where they are...

You're very very ticklish *wiggles fingers* However, there are people who really aren't ticklish anymore... but one can't figure it out by tickling themselves, everyone is immune to being tickled by themselves, cause the mind is prepared for it.

Quality dear, not quantity.  Unfortunately, it required quantity to get the point made.  *grumbles*  But at least it's done and dusted, and I won't have to do it again! ^__^

And if there is any ticklish spots left, people are smart enough to not risk it - I punch.  ;)

Aye, and when it comes to training up a new character, a feeling I've not had in yoinks.

Of course, I've gone a little creation crazy for me in the past year, so I'm sure I'm going to become veeeeeeeerrrry familiar with it over 2009. ;)