DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Novice :)

KellySedai

Hello everyone! Jaydena has FINALLY talked me into creating a character for the White Tower RP. :D I sent my character bio in just a moment ago and am awaiting approval.

I think its going to be fun learning how to RP with you guys, and I hope you'll be gentle and bare with me. I have role played live action, but this is something totally different I'm sure.

Hope to get to know you all soon! :D

Hello and welcome aboard! :D You'll find the majority of the White Tower Div action goes down at www.WhiteTowerDiv.org, where we hang out on our offsite boards. The lovely Lavinya Sedai, our freshers admin, will be getting to your bio shortly. If you have any questions and so on, feel free to ask.

Welcome to the RP side of the White Tower!

We're always happy for new faces around here! And most of us had never rp's before coming here and now we are experts!!! ;P

Seriously though like Sira said, we'd be happy to help out with any questions you might have.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! :D

I'm really looking forward to getting started, and I'm sure I'll be taking you up on those offers for help. ;)

I can't think of any questions at the moment, but I'm sure I will soon. Thanks again! :D

Welcome Kelly, to the White Tower Division!

I hope you'll have a pleasant stay, if you think it isn't pleasant at all than please tell me and I'll try to make you feel diffrently!

Again, welcome!

Robin

Notice that Kelly is very carefully ignoring me... hahahahaa...

And I have thought of bringing Jhae back (like I said on the old RP forums) but I'd be so lost right now and I don't think I'd want to be Blue on the RP side anymore. :shock:

well many old rp'ers got new novices or accepted ...but when you been to the reqs one time you dont have to do them over if you dont want to...myself i plan to write a new wt char over summer but has chosen to start as an AS instead of starting over at the botom...so if you dont know where to start and not sure you want a blue char talk to the wt staff and you can make a new in any old ajah you would want