DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who am i drawing? Gather 'round

Jimmith

Guest Winespring Brother

I love what you are doing with these pictures!

If you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism, I think the ears of your Algemar version need to be a little bigger, more manly, and slightly higher up the head

You are right.

Updated the last of the agelmars with better ears.

First Fain mockup is ready

fain.jpg

Personally I think he looks a little too... heroish. Or something. I haven't quite captured the "insane peddler" feeling. Haven't got time to continiue right now though.

Guest Egwene

I think it's a face in two parts... as I look at it, the right hand side is the good/hero side.. whereas the left eye and mouth have a much more mean look to them.

It is a really interesting character face! Just an idea.. you could do a face for the RP side and they could build a whole story around the face, rather than fitting the face to a story...

• 2 weeks later...

3rd is probably overdoing it a bit but the 2nd is fair good after a bit of fixing up. It looks like the thing has one side pushed in or something

EDIT: i dunno, the more i think about it the more i'm unsure. The first looks the most realistic but is probably too small..

yeah, i know. As i said, i find noses to be the hardest part of a face to do right :/

I'll try to work some more on the second one.

I'd suggest working with the first one and making it slightly broader, perhaps giving the nostrils more bulk (extend them a little further up his face)

But dude - great work.

Archived