DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guess the baby?

Jaydena

Ok ladies and gents, I am doing a contest here. Think office pools for baby weight, etc. The winner will get a siggy from me or possibly one of my Sisters on the comm side. Either way they will get a siggy and a ava that says they won. So my csection is already scheduled for the 12th of June. You need to guess these things, time the c section is to take place, weight of baby, and height of baby. Things to keep in mind, this is my second child, and he is a boy.

Is this your first baby?  Knowing how big your first one was can help with guessing later weight, babies tend to get progressively larger, with some modification for gender. 

My three were 9lb 3oz, 9lb 4 oz, and my teeny baby girl was a svelte (lol) 9lb 1oz. Tall too, the shortest was my first, at 20.5 inches.

LOL I just think they are good guesses, I have no idea the size of the baby and this point, though he feels large to me. *G*

*edits guess* ;D

Also, just noticed something... Why do i have full moderation access on these childboards? I nearly accidentally edited Jade's post instead of quote it :o

Just checked, i apparently have moderation perms in the entire WT Div, save for the Announcement boards.. Am i supposed to have this? ^^;