DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Earn your Accepted Reqs here! Teach a Class!!

Elgee

There is no content in this album.

You may also select one of the subalbums on the left to browse for more content from this user.

And did you look at the subalbums?  Hrrrrrm? :)  Because I bet if you did, you would've found content.  And that's how it was intended.

As it were, Photobucket changed their layout so that all the sub-albums lined up on the side instead of a nice obvious block, so it's easier to miss it.

<3

*chuckles* Much easier than putting up.. erm.. 9, 10?  links ;)

And I've been way mentally slow the last day or two, so forgiveness please - I keep misspeaking myself lately.  At least my head cold is pretty much gone finally!

All of this just made me think of those daytime television adverts in the states that go along the lines of, "Get your Associates Degree via correspondence in 3 months, wow!  You can be a court reporter, janitor, or business executive!"

• 2 weeks later...

oohh yes we could have such fun!! *claps hands* Do you know anything about fashion? Jewellery? Do you have any brothers of noble birth and of marriageable age? *blinks innocently*

Deanne

empty headed snob :P

well that depends how fast you want this chit killed, Elgee. I think I can be accomodating in that ;)

*puts the flat of her hand squarely against trollop's face and squeezes* Do not talk to me, do not even THINK of talking to me.... Or I'll show you uses for jewelry you've not even dreamt off.

*quickly snuggles her Karamia* Love ya' hon!

Well that was uncalled for!! I mean I tried to be friendly but you just can't talk to some people *tosses her braids and flounces off*

Deanne

hurt and wounded to the core...briefly ;)

*snuggles mysty* love you too sis!  :-*