DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

This has nothing to do with DM or the WT

Heh awwh <3

Though i guess you'd need to have someone point out to you how they're able to tell what gender it is. Or have experience looking at those echoes, that works too.

Still, congrats! It looks... *squints* healthy? o.O

LOL  I guess I'm just getting more used to reading these pictures ;-P  You can see the head, make out the nose and where the eyes and mouth are (it's right in the center of the picture) and then follow the bright white dots that look like pearls down to the bottom right...that's the spine.

well, I didn't include the shot with the boy-parts.  That isn't nearly as clear to see.  The best one I have of that is looking at him from the butt on up, so that you have a leg on either side and boy parts in the middle showing up as 3 bright little spots!  Here is a link if you really want to see it, http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/avalonshroud/baby/STROHSCHEIN_1.jpg  but it's really not that clear. 

I see what you mean now.

Also, I think being a female having served in the military gives one super-natural powers for understanding the layout of a ultrasound.  Oi -__-

This is true Jeh and very wise. I love that comment. Kara hun at TV.net there are even more Green pregnant than that, they actually made a Beware the Green Water siggy. *G* Gaea, believe me I can't wait. I am so excited and the baby shower on Saturday just brought it all closer to home.