DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You guys are weird

Dorsbane

Yeah, there's quite a bit of difference between the Community Ajahs and the RP (or book) ones.  You will see similarities too.  Like the Browns love their books and the Greens love their men...  :D  I'd have to say the Yellows and Reds on this side are the most different...  at least in some areas...

Maybe someday you'll experience the Blue Ter'angreal®...  *looks shifty*

Oh May you are such a good Girl *snugglenibbles the little accepted*

No make sure, Dorsbane, that you do pop by the reds. Please take no notice of the over excitable Tharen, have no idea what he means by welts ;)

*snugglebites the new warder wannabe *...hmmm tasty, just pop by the Lounge, and we'll make you feel quite welcome ;D

*is now intrigued by the Blue Closet, eyes Danya* :D

Welcome back Dorsbane! Please feel free to stop by the Blues. Aside from being smutty we're also friendly, fun and we like visitors!!! Oh and we have Muffins. Danya has spectacular muffins actually...

Anyway, Blue Ajah ter'angreal is for the Blues only (and Very, Very special guests). Basically, it vibrates when you channel..*ahem*

And Boopsy keeps the keys to the closet and it is invite only. But Talya seeing as I've been in bed with you, Calyn and Loki all at once I think you might qualify for a visit  :D

sounds like every sisters dream Ter'Angreal ;)

so can it be used by multiple users *asks innocently* ;D

there was 4 in the bed and the little one said roll over and they defended the crack...hehehe

I've seen Danyas muffins...straightout of Good Housekeeping ;)..perfect :D

Archived