spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

So, we were talking about our wonderful Newsletter, the Flame, and thought it was time to see what everyone thought of it.  Please, don't just vote.  We're asking to know what our dear members would like to see in a newsletter because, let's face it, we don't want to work on it if no one is going to read it.  So... let us know if you want to know more about the intimates in Aramina's lingerie drawer, or if your fascinated by the number of eyeglasses Maegan breaks in a year :P 

This is your chance to tell us what you want.  More recommended threads?  More character info?  More details on the people who rp themselves?  Or something i've completely left off the list???  Let us know so we can make the Flame worthy of her readers :P

And in case you don't know what i'm talking about (shame on you! :P)  here is the last edition of the Flame: http://www.dragonmount.com/OurCommunity/?p=137

Haha, I am a bit greedy and want to hear more about all of those :)

If I would have to choose just one, I would pick the Ajahs. As I am not privy to all Ajahs' boards, it would be fun to see more of their scheming. Having to put something up bi-monthly or so would also maybe encourage to plot more. It would be a good tool of recruitment.

The next most I want to hear about the RPers as I don't know especially the newer members of the Divs as well as I'd like to and I don't have time to chat with everyone.

More tidbits about characters is always good. Especially stuff that would normally be boring to post about. Maybe interviews in women's magazine's style :P

Lastly the other Divs. Since I have access to the Staff board and I can see the monthly reports plus I talk frequently with many AGLs, I don't need this information so much. I also don't feel like it should be the WT's sole duty to provide this info. The general Staff should get better with this.

Guest Arie Ronshor

*grins* Were you not ever so willing to jump into interviewing Novices/Accepteds? Is this not but another way for you to connect with the WT members that you have always loved. :)

*innocent grin*