DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia Game - White Tower Massacre, Take 2

Tigara

It's true Nae, I've not been as active as I'd like. Work is still kicking my butt, like I think I mentioned at the start of the game.  I check inwhen I can but don't often post if I have nothing to add. :)

Lorei, you're thinking like I am it seems about how we ended up with two kills.  It really sucks, but I think we have a vigilante in our midst.

As for who to vote for, I have no idea to be honest.  I think I want to hold off on voting for at least one more day. See if I can figure out who stands out as mafia to me.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally understand that Bcx... sometimes life happens... that's why I always hesitate to vote someone this far into the game just because they aren't as active.  Like you said, if I can't think of anything relevant to the game to add I sometimes don't post because we have a few (coughilgrosscough) who CANNOT stand spamming.  I wasn't intending to vote for you because of that... just making a point.  I'm really not sure which of you is the Mafia.  I've been totally wrong so far in my suspicions. :-\  You all that killed Vemy killed off our very good analyzer that loves to case people.  I'd say look at those who were gung ho to kill him off- knowing that when he's good hes VERY helpful to the team.

I don't have enough time to put together full cases, but I will offer up a few observations:

* The holidays do account for lack of posting on anyone's part, so when I am looking for slips/clues, I m looking at what everyone has posted and not how much.

Players who do not ping my radar right now are Nae, Loreina, and bcx. I've looked back through their posts and don't see anything much out of place. I could be wrong, and we are only on 7 pages so far, but if I had to guess (which we do), then I they do not rate high on my suspect list.

That leaves Kira, Illaria, and Silver. Kira's confusion over the vig roles is the only post I found interesting. Is she newer player who has not seen this role before? That would explain it, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Silver has played a low profile game so far, and has chosen a lot of middle ground, especially early in the game. But again, that could be because it was early in the game. Could be guilty, or just cautious.

That leaves Illaria. On page 2, she jumps right in and is the second vote for Vem with no explanation at all (I don't think that DJ's first vote for Vem was serious, ahem). This is odd because everybody knows that we don't have any info yet, and a decisive vote makes you look like you know something that others don't. Maybe a little push for a bandwagon and eliminate a valuable player?  On day 2, she votes for Nae on a "gut" reaction. Again, this struck me as odd because Nae is another really valuable player to have on your side and you don't want to vote her off early, especially without good reason. Then Ura posted her confusion laden post, and everybody jumped on that bandwagon ( It really threw me when she was not guilty).

So at this point, I still lean towards Illaria. But I would like to see what everyone else has to say as we can't afford another mistake.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

I have nothing to go on when I vote, I admit this is the first time I've played; I looked over the old game to figure out how to play. I also admit that I have been jumping the gun a little on voting. I, too, have been misguessing on my suspicions of Black sisters.  I will now wait to see if anything happens to vote.

Guest Kira Rayen

this is only my second game and I'm still confused by it, the last game I only survived the first day, so I didn't pay attention to the game much after that.

Usually they put first timers on the evil side...

Ugh.  I'm afraid of voting at all, knowing that we need to get this right or we're probably lost.  But I'm going to take a chance and just try goign with my gut. And my gut is saying that Silver not being around at all during this day is someone trying too hard to lay low, and so I'm going to vote for [glow=red,2,300]Silver[/glow].

Illiara: Loreina, DPR

Silver: bcx

Day 3 is up.

Mellayora Caldayan (Illiara), a Yellow Sister, is dead.

Black Ajah win. Black Ajah are Loreina, Kira, and bcx.

Nae was an Accepted recruited by the Yellow.

DPR was an Accepted recruited by the Blue and the Black

Silver was the Green.

And not one evil lynched during the entire game. Hmmmmm. For anybody that wants to play again, there are two games taking sign-ups on the game boards. The Werewolf game is designed for newbies and the Ship Wreck game is open to anybody.

Nice game Tig! You do a great job as a mod.

I KNEW it was Lorei!!! 

Thanks DPR for saying I'm a good asset when I'm not evil... unfortunately I rarely win a game...

Accepted means the first person to do a night action on us basically recruits us.  We get their powers as well as them still having them.  So after Illiara protected me night one she turned me into another healer.  I was trying to get her to reveal to help the good guys because I could still protect her if we managed to lynch an evil today but alas... she didn't go for that.  I wish I'd follow my hunches more because I had suspicions on Lorei and BCX because he's usually active in games and he was kinda quiet.  When I suggested he was more inactive than me he jumped to defend why too and I coulda caught that.

What was the green's power?  Tig you need to stop giving the Black ajah extra powers... it makes it too unfair an advantage. :p

Archived