DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia Game - White Tower Massacre, Take 2

Tigara

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my daily check in.  The day after a holiday is always horribly busy at work, so I doubt I'll have any time online once I get there.

I find it really weird that Ura goes all that time not confirming their role, with Tig telling us they are going to get replaced, and then out of nowhere Ura shows, votes for Vem, and so he's gone.  And now I feel bad because if I'd voted for Ura like others were then the vote would have been tied. But I considered it a wasted vote because I was waiting to see who the replacement was going to be.

So, because of that, I vote [glow=red,2,300]Ura[/glow]

Ura was late because she was away with a family emergency. She confirmed her role before the replacement did, so she got in. Now I will not have any accusations toward someone because of inactivity they had no control over. Vote if you have a reason. We will not bring up the subject again.

Ura: DPR, Illiara, bcx

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Guest Kira Rayen

well it could be worse, Jaydena could have had a power and then we'd be at sqaure one. As for who I should put my vote for I don't know yet, I read the posts and nothing is jumping out yet. I'll vote on Friday.  :D

I have been thinking a bit about it...There is (most likely) no evils amongst Vems voters... After Vem got lynched the evil see this strategy: The voters of Vem should probably have one evil amongst them. But 4 voters is too much for people to find a likely candidate, so they kill one of Vems voters to leave only 3. Then everybody will see the posibility of getting the one evil amongst the voters, and lynches one of the 3. This leaves the evils at peace for a couple of days. While we are just lynching eachother. That is the only reason I can see for the evils to kill as they did this night.

I partly threw my theory about the evil amongst Vems voters to see if anybody jumped out to grab on to whatever theory to get someone lynched amongst the 3. and he did [glow=red,2,300]Wes/DPR[/glow]. (the other reason I threw it out, is because it MIGHT be true...)

Dark you now have me even more confused then I was. *giggle* Okay, my gut is saying Kira and Naeann as evil this go around. I have nothing to go on other then pure hunch. Now, everyone jumping on the lynch Ura bandwagon has me even more concerned. since we don't have much to go on there. I will hold my vote off for now. The only thing is I go camping on Thursday and we have company coming tomorrow. So, I may not be on tomorrow. Sorry gang, when I joined up I didn't realize it would be over the holiday and my trip. I won't be back till Sunday.

I'm still here. I'm just trying to piece things together. None of us know each other well enough to pass judgment, all we can do is kinda reason out what we know so far. I hold no grudges for who voted against me but at the time... Vem seemed likely candidate to me, and I stand by my vote. my reasoning so far: We are still not sure if (Vem) Nyssa Sedai wasn't evil. Think about it. If you are hiding anything, would you have carried any proof on your person? Remember the day you came back to the white tower? We were recalled suddenly for some unknown reason. And few come and go now and stairways are practically empty. The morning after our arrival, three people were killed, and on that night Jay (Red Sister) was killed. My question is with all  the things going on around in the tower, we found Nyssa with PEACE-KEEPING docs in her possession? in the midst of all this turmoil. I'm incline to say one down, two to go. (That's if the keeper is to be believed) I'm still skeptical about her being a Dreamer :- too convenient... 

We have gotten so far because of carefully thinking things through, but with all the stuff happening around, we are all scared as we should be. I myself will deffer my vote for a later time.

[glow=red,2,300]Ura[/glow] that makes no sense... Tigara said Vem was a grey sister... if he was a black sister that's what Tig would have called him.  You seem to be pulling stuff out of nothing.  The death scenes are role/alignment reveals.  That means Vem is NOT one of the Mafia members but your reasoning sure makes you look like one.

Guest Kira Rayen

Sorry I haven't been more active here, different tower, new modem, new Internet connection.

Ura I don't think it matters, a black sister would have had something about her person even if she was trying to appear innocence. That's how the game is played, Tigara lays out all the cards about the person who dies.

I can't vote this round, I've been to sarce and need more time to read the posts thoroughly.

Oh yes, the discussion was hot, mainly to the woman who found herself defending herself much too hard. That made the rest very suspicious. Enough of them voted for her, that there was little else to do. The Keeper walked over and touched her forehead, and she crumpled and landed on the stone floor with a thump. A Map was found on her pocket.

Auden Magdala(Ura), a Blue Sister, has been lynched.

Ura: DPR, bcx, Silver, Naeann, Dark, Illiara

Day 2 closes, Night 2 arrives. Night 2 will last until 9:00 PM, Monday, December 31. All with night actions, please send them in.

Another sleepless night. You awake to screaming. You run out the door in your shift. You see a body on the ground with a few other Sisters around the body. A pile of books and notes lay in a pile beside her. Mostly useless knowledge. More screaming is heard from further down the corridor. A woman stands in the door with her hands to her eyes. You peer in to see a charred body lying in a bed. You go in and search her bags. She had nothing but a book on philosophy. Two in one night, That was bad, but one was different. one was killed silently as usual, but one looked like she was burned. Were other Sisters trying to root out the Black Ajah themselves?

Mearlyn Coryth (Dark Justice), a Brown Sister, is dead.

Jayda Suhlevin (Minuet), a White Sister, is dead.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Day 3 begins now and will last until 9:00 PM, Saturday, January 5. Vote away.

Illiara.... 1. Im not the least active.. that would be Bcx or Silver.. and 2. I've been just as if not more active than YOU.  3. We only have 7 people and have found no black sisters.. that statistically means there are three because 4 would be the end of the game so we have ONE SHOT to find one.  Lets not blow it.

Players left:

1. Bcx

2. Lorei

3. Illiara

4. Kira

5. Silver

6. DPR

7. Naeann

since none have been Yellow sisters yet I'd assume our healer is still with us. Maybe they should reveal who they are so those 4 of us who are innocent know not to vote for them and we still have a shot at this. 

Kira, I don't know what they're called in this game, but sometimes in mafia there is a vigilante who can pick someone to kill. I think it's just once in a game though, as I've said, I don't know how it works in this game. This game contains some strange powers, as we saw the last time we played. It makes it more difficult.  :)

I don't know, Nae just doesn't look very suspicious to me. Silver on the other hand does look kind of like an evil lying low.  But my gut tells me that [glow=red,2,300]Illiara[/glow] is Black Ajah. It's the way she's come right out immediately against Nae for no good reason I can see. There's so few of us left, it seems like the sort of audacious thing a Black would do.     

When Ura was not black, that sent a huge warning sign up for me - then to loose two more really puts us in a bad spot.  We really need to hit on the next lynch. I'm leaning towards Illaria as well, but I want to research a bit before I vote.

Archived