DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia Game - White Tower Massacre, Take 2

Tigara

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about that bonds don't exist in mafia games speech you gave at another site? *giggles cause I gave the same speech*

Wes you have a good point. I wonder if you are a Black messing with us and saving one of your fellow Black sisters or brother. I will have to wait and see what develops. In the meantime

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

If I was black, I'd vote for a powerful player that I knew was innocent, and then take Ura as a party favor (even a replacement is at somewhat of a disadvantage). I only say this to highlight a strategy so that we can gather more information, and to point out that strategy is always in play - like the one where the first finger is pointed ;) Min is not exactly new at the games  ya'll :)

Vote Count

Vemynal: Dark, Illiara, Jaydena

Naeann: Vemy, Minuet

Ura(2): DPR, Naeann

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

so i'm like dead :P

my thoughts:

jaydena

bcxanth

Loreina

Illiara

Kira

Minuet

Silver

DreadPirateRoberts

Ura

Naeann

Dark Justice

Naeann, i'm getting hits from dark and jay but I'm betting only one of them is, and if I had to guess a third I'd bet the last one is laying low. Random shot in the dark: silver

ignore the names under my thoughts, I was supposed to delete them.

I'm saying naeann, Dark or jay or min (can't decide which for which reason fits the bill best, so far I'd have to say jay), and silver

yeah I am, its day 4 right now and I lead with the most votes

Oi.  Starting to wish, how how busy work has been, that I hadn't signed up for this. :P  But I'll do my best. But just letting everyone know that I'm not sure how often I'll be able to check in.  I'll try for at least once a day though.

As for my current thoughts, it looks like Ura is going to be replaced, so therefore I don't think it really would help much to vote for them.

I don't think it's Vemy, Naeann, or Min for some reason.  Call it a hunch I guess.  As for anyone standing out to me as actually evil,  I'm not getting any vibes there either.  But then it is day 1, so I suppose that's no surprise.

I don't know. I guess I'm really not too sure what to do here.  I think I'm going to have to hold my vote for now. Tig, are you assigning an end time for the day?

Yes, Day 1 ends 9:00 PM on Friday (PST). It's in the first post.

Ura will be replaced, she has not confirmed her role. The replacement will be here soon.

Vemynal: Dark, Illiara, Jaydena

Ura: DPR, Naeann

Naeann: Vemy

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

:o You mean we have to have a good reason for voting for someone on day one?  Then I'll vote for [glow=red,2,300]Min[/glow] cause she's devious. :D

That's ok bcx, I'm sure we'll all be busy over the next week. I know I won't be doing much posting Sunday thru Wednesday.

I finally made it. I had some difficulties to contend with for a while

Anyway my vote would be [glow=red,2,300]Vem[/glow]

though I have my eye on a few of you, remember a sister only tells you only what you need to know. hmmm...

The 12 had a horrible time deciding on one person. Accusations ran a hundred ways and one of them was very late. It was getting late, so the Keeper decided ot choose by a vote. The only one with the most votes got only four, but it was more than the others. Some didn't even vote. but it was decided. She went over to the woman and touched her forehead. One contact, the woman fell lip like a noodle and was searched. All that was found was some peace-keeping documents.

Nyssa Core (Vemy), a Gray Sister, has been killed.

Vemynal: Dark, Illiara, Jaydena, Ura

Ura: DPR, Naeann

Naeann: Vemy

It is now night. Night will last until 9:00 PM (PST), Sunday, December 23. All with night actions, send them in now. No posting during the night.

You awake in the morning, after little sleep. You wash and find some breakfast, then head to the Hall. There is one person less.

"We found a Sister dead in her bed last night, and evidence of much activity. None are sure what happened. but we must continue on, no matter the circumstances."

The heated debates began.

Adaira Rayyen (Jaydena), a Red Sister, is dead.

Voting begins now. Day 2 will be extended due to the Holidays and will end 9:00 PM, Friday, December 28.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

well. I wasnt ready to let Vem go like that. Its crap. If id known we were crossing the deadline I would have unvoted. But I feel it at least gives some clues towards getting some evils...

Im pretty confident one of theese is evil: Dark, Illiara, Jaydena, Ura.

Im not evil, you dont know that, and I dont care.

Jay is dead.

Leaves Illiara & Ura. Im willing to bet a pretty penny on one of them is evil.

Archived