DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia Game - White Tower Massacre, Take 2

Tigara

You arrive in Tar Valon late at night. You rode as hard as you could after receiving a message from the White Tower telling you to return from your far off journeys. Apparently, all Aes Sedai were called into the Tower for some unknown reason. It seemed strange to not have any reason, but all Aes Sedai were like that. Only giving you the information they want you to know. You get closer and notice something wrong. There are few people coming out of, or going into the Tower. Usually the stairs bustled with people. Getting closer to the Tower doors, you see people look at you and run. Horror crossed their face. You enter the wide wooden doors to the Shining White Tower, just to see red smeared across all the walls inside. Blood. Something was definitely up. You go to the Hall where the Sitters would sit and discuss. Surely someone would be there to give answers.  You enter the Hall and you see 15 people standing in a circle. They look at you and stare abruptly. One woman speaks up and says, ”Oh, it’s you. Now that you are here, that accounts for all the Aes Sedai in the records that aren’t dead” You are shocked.

“What happened here?” you demand. Another woman with serene grace painted across her face says, ”The Black Ajah happened. That is what.” She said it so matter-of-factly that it seemed unphased. You almost faint from the shock. “The Black Ajah? I didn’t think they existed!” you scream. “A third woman speaks up. “Three days ago was when that fateful, Light-cursed day happened. It had seemed of late that many Sisters in retirement, in hiding, counseling royalty, researching, or promoting causes started to arrive in the Tower. And they were very tight-lipped at that. Four days ago was when we noticed that there were no more arrivals. Many in the Hall thought it very odd. The Hall went late into the night trying to figure out possible causes. That night, after we retired to our beds, they struck. Over 100 Aes Sedai banded together and began to slaughter, praising the ‘Great Lord of the Dark’ as they murdered Sisters, Gaidin, Accepted, Novices, and serving folk alike” The woman almost burst into tears as she spoke. ”The ones who could banded together to counter the Black Ajah’s slaughter. They even used the forbidden balefire against us. We eventually killed the last of their forces. Going through the bodies, even Accepted and Novices were with the Black Sisters, fighting against us. Girls that we taught to channel fought against us!” The woman finally broke into violent sobbing as the first woman went to comfort her. The second woman spoke again to finish the story. “There were only four left after the now infamous ‘White Tower Massacre’.” She indicated the sobbing woman, the first woman who is comforting her, and another woman off to the side who had said nothing. ”After that, you twelve Sisters arrived at the Tower, who after questioning, came from the farthest parts of the world form the Tower. Maradon, Bandar Eban, Tanchico, and Ebou Dar. We would take some precautions to ensure that you ten are not Black Ajah, but unfortunately, the Oath Rod, along with almost all the other ter’angreal, angreal, and sa’angreal, was destroyed in the massacre. So for now, we shall rest and discuss more on the morrow”.

All of the Sisters dispersed and went to the guest rooms that visiting Sisters used when they did not expect to be here long. You thought it suspicious that no one mentioned names or Ajah’s. You actually were glad they did not. You did not know any of the Sisters, but you had also been gone a very long time. But others might recognize others, and start pointing fingers. Not something you needed at this time. You still were trying to wrap your head around the fact that the Black Ajah existed, let alone in those vast numbers.

You woke up and went straight to the Hall. There were ten there. You expected others tried to find breakfast, or perhaps were still sleeping. You joined in a semicircle around the second woman who had spoken, with none of the other survivors form the battle in the room. They must be in emotional shock in their rooms, you thought. The woman spoke up” Good, now that you are here, I have bad news, and worse news to give you. I’ll start with the bad news.” She gazed across the room in a shaky serenity. “I, Shanaya Derson, the Keeper of the Chronicles, am now the only survivor of the White Tower Massacre. Derianne Flayton, The Amyrlin Seat, Jessice Kavon, the Mistress of Novices, and Telma Mossoki, the former Head of the Green Ajah, were found dead in their beds this morning. Killed with saidar, from what I could tell.” You were only half-shocked. After the news yesterday, you didn’t think anything could shock you badly anymore. “The worse news. I am a Dreamer. Last night, I had a dreaming that there were three of the Black Ajah in the Tower. When I found out that three people were killed last night, that verified it. And since there are only 13 of us in the Tower, that means that three of you are pledged to the Dark One. But since it appears none of you know each other, and all the records were destroyed last night, no one knows anything about the other. We must find out who is Black Ajah, and who is not. It may involve the removing of innocent Sisters, but if we do not, I do not want to think of what may happen. She explains the method she intends to use, by voting on people to be hung and inspected. No one likes the idea, but no one objects either. “Another thing, no one is to reveal what Ajah they are apart of. That may cloud your judgment with rivalries of the past.”

The Game

- This game happens all in several days

-The time for Lynches will be Days. The time for Role Actions/Night Kills will be nights.

-

- You are not allowed to quote or screenshot any PMs given you by the Mod.  Violation of this rule will result in immediate modkill.

- You are not allowed to talk about the game outside of the game thread (PM’s, MSN, e-mail, other forum threads, other websites, ect) unless your PM stating your role EXPLICITLY states that you can.  Violation of this rule will result in immediate modkill.

- You are not allowed to edit any post or go beyond two consecutive posts. (Double-Posting).

- Days will last a maximum of 96 RL hours (4 RL days).

- Nights will last a maximum of 48 RL hours (2 RL days).

- All votes must be [glow=red,2,300]Glowed Red[/glow] or they will not count.

- You must confirm your Profile (role) to me via PM before you begin posting in this thread. .

-

-The Players

-

-

1. Jaydena* - Red Ajah, killed Night 1

2. bcxanth*

3. Vemynal* - Gray Ajah, lynched Day 1

4. Loreina*

5. Illiara*

6. Kira*

7. Minuet* - White Ajah, killed Night 2

8. Silver*

9. DreadPirateRoberts*

10. Ura* - Blue Ajah, lynched Day 2

11. Naeann*

12. Dark Justice* - Brown Ajah, killed Night 2

* = confirmed and may post

Day 1 begins now and will end 9:00 PM, Friday, December 21.

With 12 live, it takes 7 to lynch.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I promised Vemy I wouldn't be a part of lynching him on day one, since I was mean the last time and did. He was to dead on with who was Black Ajah. Since he was I will go with him on his vote. He totally had us pegged last time.

[glow=red,2,300]Naeann[/glow]

*gasps that my warder and my souvra on another site are trying to kill me*  You are Ebhil!! You make this hard, my friend... I don't want you to go first day again but I don't wanna go either. o.0  [glow=red,2,300]Vemy[/glow]

Here me out on this - if we go with the inactive, we have not really lost anything other than a potential innocent, which is always the risk. But we will gain a night and more information.  Both Vemy and Nae are very valuable players when innocent, and I wonder about knocking them off right away. Could be a bad move...

Vote:[glow=red,2,300] Ura[/glow]

Archived